Since the new season of Smallville has just started, which season is your favorite one and why?

Since the new season of Smallville has just started, which season is your favorite one and why?

Superman is gay.

wait wat? Is it 2010 again?

please leave this thread

no ???

Hottest Lana Lang of all time

NO U!

im going to admit that you got me legitimately excited for more of one of the comfiest shows ever.

>now I just sad

she looked much better when she was younger, in the first 4 seasons

did you actually not watch it last night

she looked best when she was 4.

I thought it was a joke as well when I heard it yesterday because I couldn't find anything online about it then when I was going through the channels on tv last night I seen it

I liked her more when she was 4 months old

you mother fucker, you got me excited for a moment that the show might be coming back and i might get to see the cum dumpsters that were the female cast......

Season 1 Ep 4

well you obviously missed it then bro

Finally

you know what... fuck it. im gonna take the bait and google it even though i know this is cheap bait !

What? Why the fuck have I thought this show ended over a year ago.

it just returned last night, they only making one last season

Smallville started to suck in Season 7, when you can tell all the major characters just didn't want to work anymore.

Shit, even the product placement was painful.

at that point you dont really watch it for the content. you watch it for the hot women.

>you watch it for the hot women.

True, the episode when Supergirl enters a beauty contest was the highlight here.

I just kept torturing myself during the final seasons to see if Clark stops being a faggoty-cuck, and become Superman.

>AND HE NEVER EVEN DID THAT IN THE SHOW EITHER!

How does clark cut his hair ?

yeah they really fucking dragged it on...... it was really a dick move. personally i was really hoping for some sort of 3 threeway between clark, lana and kara.... fuck that woulda been great !

kryptonite laced scissors

I would've guessed they just used scissors made from Kryptonian metals and I meant how did they cut his hair when he was a child and they didn't even know about kryptonite

who knows. plot armor?

Plot scissors.

this is actually revealed in a cartoon version from i don't know when, but he uses his heat beam eyes to laser his facial hair in the mirror. not even kidding, that's how they explain it.

That was from John Byrne's reboot in the comics in the 1980s, I think. Or maybe even earlier.

But that doesn't explain baby Clark.

that's true, he didn't have any of those powers yet when he was a kid, aside from speed and strength, he didn't learn/figure out laser beams, xray vision, wind/freeze breath, or flight till adulthood, if i remember correctly. maybe they can argue that kryptonian males can't grow hair longer than what's ever seen or something, superman generally doesn't change his hairstyle.