Hello Sup Forums, I am looking for a painless way to die. Also, something real cheap to use to do it, like home stuff...

Hello Sup Forums, I am looking for a painless way to die. Also, something real cheap to use to do it, like home stuff. I do know how to handle small pain if that might help you lot. Countin' on you Sup Forums.

dont wank or have sex till your ballsack explodes, its called major scotum explosion, takes a while but its pretty much painless, it will literally rip you to pieces, some famous 9/11 consipracy theorists like kenny jones think 9/11 georg bush hired 5 proffesional scrotum exploders to do the job of blowing up the towers

just dont drown, thats like the worst way to die

old age

Don't do it OP, get help. Live a nice long life.

muriatic acid + bleach or stove gas + sleeping pills

I know, I am a minor but.. i just thought about it and it just automatically expanded in my mind on what should i do. I do not say that im doing bad at school but i cant really see my future, i do not know why. I do not know what the fuck is happening bros..

people will miss you, you may not think it but they will

Yeah, there's always that depressed phase in younger years, then you get happier outside of highschool. Try calling a suicide hotline OP, you're a minor so you're going to get banned from posting and I can't help you. Get on a antidepressant.

I mean that since you'll get banned I can't keep helping you over this website when they ban you. Try finding God, you'll go to hell if you kill yourself.

Holy i would never expect Sup Forums from that side. Thank you.

if ur still in school enjoy it because that shit goes away fast, just stick around OP

>Try finding God
faggot

how old are you btw

Actually, once you accept the fact that you're going to die I imagine drowning would be quite peaceful. Floating weightlessly in a great swath of water. It would be like returning to the womb.

if you're serious, hanging, you can't go back when you start, it'll be painful but its surefire. I'm considering as well.

Hmm i guess a bathtub might be a bit challenging?

yeah but its really slow and painful when the water fills your lungs

while swallowing lots of water, vomiting because of that can't stop it and shallow more yeah peaceful

If things seem that bad phone the suicide hotline It might be a little painful due to the fact that you'll be phoning someone (who the fuck likes to phone someone?), but you're able to handle small pain so it shouldn't be a problem. May as well try all your options.

What this guy said

OP here.
I am just really suprised how quickly this happend, i just thought about this once and it just wont leave my head.. Seriously, I am really confused about why am I so aware of this. If this is just a "phase" then how much time will i have to wait for this to go away?