What does Sup Forums do when it's plagued by nightmares? I take a few Temesta and drink some Vodka till I pass out

What does Sup Forums do when it's plagued by nightmares? I take a few Temesta and drink some Vodka till I pass out.

I wake up.

By plagued I mean when you wake up after a nightmare only to have another nightmare following. And so on. A status nightmaricus as you will.

Seems fucked, and not very fun. What are your nightmares about? Do they vary?

Smoking a little weed before i go to sleep stopped my night scares

Today I woke up every 5 mins for 3 hours after a nightmare. Once a bearded hobo tried to strangle me and burn me with a cigarette. Another nightmare I remember was being shot in my bed an bleeding to death with the phone out of reach. So I decided to get up again for benzoes and vodka

Doesn't work for me :/

What are these Euro drugs about??

Temesta = Lorazepam = Ativan

i don't dream. good or bad. sleep is like time travel.

That's normally the case for me too. But every time I'm having a psychotic thrust, nightmares appear

I used to not dreaming either, until I enabled dreams in my head, by thinking about it.

I don't think I want dream. they seem like more trouble than they're worth.

I love a good nightmare. I wish I had more of them. Is that weird?

me too.

then disable them in your mind. though I usually think nightmares are pretty entertaining, it's like watching a horror flick

What about working on lucid dreaming techniques for awareness and control of your dreams?

I meant

>then disable them in your mind
Que?

Just think "I will no longer dream" and think it hard.

Stay the fuck away from benzos, this is sound advice.

That shit is worse than heroin, meth and crack combined.