youtube.com/watch?v=q6jpPINj1O0

nice meme

Hi im 12 and i am penetrating your mother

FUCK YOU

Potato

>summerfags can't greentext

>assuming the impossible.

Yes we can.

Not sure why I'm still in this shithole... But here's to us late 80s bastards...

Hi my name is adam lanza and I am 12 years old
I come from luisiana. I saw CNN they said u going to track my ipe and murder me? Pls dont. Also where do I place orders on drugs and guns? I want to shoot up my school and my mom because my mommy says never to come to this site, i hate my mommy because I am super sayain and i can do what I want because im the edgelord kid. So where do i buy guns? She doesnt yet know my final form..

Turn 30 next week... feels bad man

Inb4 ban

truth

The truth is that you stink. Get euthanized.

Just turned 37.
Hitting me REAL hard. Terrified of turning 40 in a few short years.
>panic

I just bathed. How can I stink?

55 here, go fuck yourself,feeble manlet. because nobody else will.

The lie that your 20s are a blur. Is just that. Bullshit. Your 30s are times 10.
I cant remmeber the last 7 years. Literally.
Everyone around me is 20 something.
Im the middle age fucker now.
>feelz bad man

56 here
you are quite correct

you might need to explain to the millennial that 'bathing' involves 'washing with water', or he'll confuse it with dabbing, or dubstep, or shitting into his own mouth.

Lel

Did someone say "Shitting into a mouth"?

kek

Old people suck ass. I'm in class today sitting behind this old guy. Every time the teacher asked a rhetorical question, he'd raise his fat hand and give some dumbass remark. Put your hand down asshole, nobody wants to hear what you have to say. Every time I thought he couldn't top the bullshit he already spewed, he'd prove me wrong by talking some more: "I read once that the border of Asia is next to the Caspian Sea." Great dipshit, anyone else want to contribute something completely irrelevant? While we're at it, why don't we just make the entire class participate and we can sit around listening to everyone's opinions and then discuss our feelings in a group circle. At this point I go into a berserker rage and head-butt my desk until I give myself a concussion.

idk haven't been born yet

▲ ▲

I've said it before and I'll say it again: old people should be eaten. All this bitching about the mad cow disease, why worry when there are so many old people we can eat. It would solve so many problems. No more old people driving 35 on the freeway. No more old people sucking up Medicare funds. No more old people on life insurance commercials. I can't stand the Liberty Medical commercials.. the one with that guy and his wife.. with her smug grin on her face... "they deliver our supplies right to our door!" Oh, you think that's pretty special huh? How about I put my foot up your ass, grandma? Teach you to make those smug grins and wide-eyed expressions at me again. Then the commercial ends with the old guy winking at his wife, saying "...Liberty Medical gives us more time to do the fun things in life..." it pans to them walking by some old piece of shit car. The idea of old people getting it on makes me SICK *BARF*. MANDATORY CASTRATION AFTER THE AGE 60. Man I hate people.

33. been here since damn near the beginning.

how do you do, fellow degenerates?

SOOOOO edgy!
child

I am 17 years 11 months 30 days 23 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds old

NO! nobody said nothin', Andy. move along now.

31 been here since 2k4

You never leave

yeah, totally, that old person should have kept quiet and if the teacher points you out and asks you a question, the ONLY thing to do is roll your eyes and mutter "fucked if i know", even if the teacher sends you to see the principal, 'cause he's too busy snorting coke off his ipad to do anything.

For once, I'm not the oldest one here!! 47.

Not the oldest

feelsgoodman.jpg

You are disguisting

Wow who is she?

Cute as fuck

Anybody else 37? Make me feel better about myself

old people are stringy and tough. you have to boil them for like days. on top of that they're contaminated with old person medication.

you want some good eatin's, you need a teenaged boy. most of 'em have never touched pussy, so there's no VD or prionic infections, and they're just gonna wipe themselves out in a stolen car crash anyway. may as well get a couple of burgers out of 'em.

not much in the brains department, though.

>Old people suck ass

old people invented the Internet and this place and everything else - gfy

yes! she is a beaute and a cutie! i think her name is something like "line trap".

I've even got a grey beard

kækked

some**

amateur

I've been bored with the Andy Sixx stuff for a while but I'll admit this made me chuckle

thanks for the qualifier - some of us old folk actually hacked the internet before it was the internet. Ah, the days of the ARPANET and MILNET.

Go on

Got any pussy shots?

Are you me?
When did you turn 37? I did last month. Internal screaming.

>Put your hand down asshole, nobody wants to hear what you have to say
the teacher does, because see... oh, never mind.

you're an actual idiot, get the fuck out of school already and become a bricklayer in Pakistan.

>the teacher does, because ...

She's a trap. And you're interested.

Baited

>Got any pussy shots?
>Line Trap
>any pussy shots
>trap
>pussy shots
>it's a trap bro
>pussy
gtfo

>She's a trap. And you're interested.
yes, yes I am. Post pix asap.

no u

{posts pics of any feminine penis to satisfy some user on /b}

ok.

I'm in the middle of old and young.. I have to say, both kind of piss me off.

The old are dumb as fuck and can't tech at fucking all.

The young are dumb as fuck and just know how to use snapshit and instatard.

While we're stuck in the middle making all of it and making big $$ off of it.

When we get replaced by automation, this goldmine of tech jobs will be gone, and the youth will have to work shit jobs for the rest of their lives...

But at least they'll have their safe spaces, un-scored soccer games, and 5,000 genders.

I just want a mansion in Los Altos with robot machine guns that get headshots every bullet.

yes, exactly.

get on with it already.

you have a promising career ahead of you, user, as the straight man who is the butt of every single joker in existence.

We invented tech. Problem is, we had just as many stupid people as the summer batch of /b'ers.

You're looking at the detritus of old people.

Linetrap is so fucking boring in her videos though

>The old are dumb as fuck and can't tech at fucking all.

is that right? 55 here, just finished opening a port on the router so my 89-year-old mom can torrent. i did it for her because she grew up with mainframes and doesn't tcp/ip very much.