Post yours and post your height. I'm 5'9"

Post yours and post your height. I'm 5'9".

Still can't get a gf though :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

howlongismyschlong.com/
calcsd.bitballoon.com/full
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

howlongismyschlong.com/

6'1 and op there is way more to pulling bitches than dick size and height

Like what my nigga, I'm young but I don't have a job. The only possible place I can meet girls is at the park when I play basketball. And usually they are rarely close enough to my age

My shit grows from 2 inches to 7 and a half inches and it's a blessing and its a curse. On the one hand you don't have to worry about pants being too tight on your crotch area and about it getting too sweaty and coming home and seeing that there's a whole ecosystem forming in your underpants, but if you're coming home with a girl you best hope you're hard af when she takes off those pants if you want her to stay with you

Just over 6in erect. If I lost some weight I'd be almost 7 or maybe a bit over 7.

6'5, 280 pounds.

got one fat fucker lol

Let me guess: you're a nigger?

Mine is usually 4 on flaccid, if it's cold might get to almost 3. I know what you mean though.

You must be one fat cunt, in reality it probably wouldn't make much of a difference. But at least you're still bigger than most, 'eh?

I have British and Turkish genes. Wouldn't mind being a nigger, I remember when I was younger it was my dream to be Michael Jackson.

>no job
>lies about dick size

I work out 4 times a week and my stomach doesn't bulge outward, if I was shorter it probably would. Good thing I'm almost a foot taller than the average person in my area.

Let me guess, you're under 6'?

IMO this is a better more accurate calculator. I've used it for awhile.

gotta be over eight dicklet

how do you even get the volume of your dick hahah

3 in 1000 are over eight. Yet so many girls say they date guys with eight or more. I think they never actually measured and are just estimating.

>

Using π and some simple diffy calc

πr*2 h nigga

shit you are really going all in on the knowledge of your dick

5'10''

could be worse

Neat.

Also 5'11"

Yep. Have to know your machinery when it's this size....although it's hard to avoid all the STD's when girls are fucking hunting you.

6'2''

My dick is 7 on a good day.. .more likely between 6.5 and 6.9 as im now older and my erections arent as hard. (Im 30) also average or under average girth. Not exactly sure what it is but i dont pass the toliet paper roll test. Never had it said but i think its a pencil dick....im 6"4 so i feel like it looks even smaller. Pretty handsome though. I have slept with about 80 or so women. Only one who was a froghog ( slept with a lot of navy seals) complained it was small and even she came back for more. Anyway moral of the story is that there are many different ways to get laid....and obsessing over penis size, or height or anything else is way less effective then actually going out to bars and trying to get laid.

Try this out. It's what I've used for awhile and found it most accurate and detailed.

calcsd.bitballoon.com/full

Forgot to mention my height....5'9"

"It's nothing gay, we're just comparing penis sizes"
They said, comparing pens sizes

My cock is 6.3 inches and I'm 5'8 tall nigga

5'3

This is why I hate using this one...not enough detail. 5'9"

How the fuck have you slept with so many women?

Using this one I am only smaller than 6 out of 1000, in the other it was 17.

This is the least gayest thing my nigga

Nice, man. Were the girls shocked because of your height?

>
I find the calcsd.bitballoon.com to be much more accurate with their studies and calculations.

Does it include the dataset from /r/bigdickproblems? Obviously that is going to make it unfair

I lived in Hawaii, specifically Waikiki for about 4 years. Number went from maybe 20 to 70 in that time. Ive also traveled in asia for several months. Only 2 hookers though in my life. Living in hook up destination places helped but honestly i just went out a lot. I never had the perfect week but once went 5 for 5. (Different girl every night for 5 days) obviously a lot of rejection came with that but thats not what i remember. Just gotta put yourself out there. Opiates like vicodin or oxycotin also really help with the game situation.

Nvm, sorry. You can change the datasets

Lmao opiates. How did you initiate conversations though. How do you go about inviting somebody?

Yep...why I really like it....pretty accurate and can change those sets.

Was really surprised the average hovers around 5.9" average worldwide. I couldn't imagine having a smaller cock.

Worried about dick size, but not worried that a girl will never see it.

>priorities

Bitches only care about confindent strong men. Masculinity is what attracts women. If you're confident and charismatic bitches will automatically gravitate towards you. You could be a manlet or orge and pull women all day if you have game. Looks are superficial and in the eyes of most women just an added bonus.

I didnt have exact routines. I just tried to be myself and have a good time. When i was at my most attractive in an organic( not trying too hard )sense was when i saw the most success. It took practice though. I failed a lot in my earlier 20s by coming on too strong and being cocky. Fine line between that and direct and confident. Practice makes perfect and i still "got lucky" as they say. I am also tall and handsome but plenty of shorter guys have stolen girls away from me.

I don't think if you have a dick less than 5 inches she will stick with you, unless she'f ugly and you're shredded. I do have priorities. I'm looking for a girls but I suck at conversations. I can't even say my name because of my stutter.

Thanks. Have you ever used Tindr? What do you think about it

6ft

Given the other results shared I'm questioning this sites accuracy.

5'4"

it all works out

6'4
never took precise measurements nor had gf tho

Only 2 hook ups and both were batshit crazy. But yea its a viable option. You have to be very attractive to use it best. I was hooking up with a hot Norwegian girl for a few weeks. She showed me her matches once and she had more matches in a week then i did in a year of using it...so your texting game has got to be very unique. No "hey you are cute stuff" gotta be very original...which even that is played out. Opening line i used on one was "hey you got a hell of a booty in pic 3" and the other was "grape or strawberry jelly?"...so yea you never know. Its a fun confidence booster and time killer though.

I'm 6'5"
I don't have a gf too.

I don't have all the necessary data to complete the fields on the website. I have never measured the girth, and the length of my penis when flaccid varies with the ambient temperature.
Actually, I always thought it would be so with everyone.

5'8"

I'm about 5'5. Girls have always been extremely pleasantly surprised

Bro, what are you doing on Sup Forums? You should be teaching classes

Sucks, amirite? I have a pair of jeans that fit me well and reveal my bulge, one girl talked to me and called me something. Her friend though she called me big dick and they giggled. Find the right jeans for you bro. Loose shorts won't do you justice

But college hasn't been easy since height matters more to basic college bitches over humor

What is your world view? Like, do you get easily angered? You have to work extra hard in life, bro

183cm (6feet i think)
16.5cm (6.5in)
about 8cm (3in) seen it as low as 5cm (2in)
can't figure

testing some things here:
>>>b

Then let me tell you my brother the truth because our society will lead young men astray. A real women will not leave you over dick size. A micropenis may not fully sastify a women but there are other ways to do that, and a women's g spot only takes 3 inches to hit. Normal women have small tight vaginas. If your dick is 7" like you say it would hurt a lot of women and you would have to be quite gentle with them.

Regardless of that you should only worry about being confident and charismatic. I know it's really hard to not be nervous and to be worried but the only way to get over it is to embrace it. It could take you many years just to be able to hold conversation while just being yourself and remaining cool and collected. It's just about experience and practice like the other dude said. A big trick is really just not giving a fuck about how you come off or look or any of that. Don't give a fuck about what she thinks of you or rejection. Notice how guys who seem to have no problem with chicks typically have this attitude. We all make fools of ourselves it's natural.

The only real tricks I know are to smile and make eye contact. A key to holding a conversation is to take interest in the other person. Ask them about themselves. You can have an entire conversation where you literally say nothing about yourself. Let the women do the talking and if they are shy that's where you really need to take the lead. I've had a lot of women tell me the way I constantly hold eye contact can be intimidating and make them feel nervous but not in a creepy way it's a good thing. It shows them you feel confident about yourself. They will think of you as a powerful person. After that being able to be a leader is really important as well. If you can create the experience for them things will go awesome for you. It's a power submission thing. If you're assertive and take control they will happily follow otherwise they will get bored with you and seek someone else.

FYI I'm a bottom with a phat ass

I don't see how a pair of jeans would help. Does it really show off a 4 inch flaccid dick well??
I honestly don't want a gf. My last one was a liar and a cheat. I don't want to have emotional attachment.

Thank you for the advice and taking the time to write that. I want to loose my virginity. Usually people ask me if they can play basketball with me (half the time it's girls). So while we're playing I'll ask them their names. But besides that I have no idea what to say. If that fails my friend is very good with girls, I'll ask him.

Haha yea maybe i should. There is a lot of bs out there and i dont believe in the PUA stuff. Not that it doesnt work but its perpetuating a lie.

For anyone dealing with anxiety i would recommend researching kratom. Opiate like effects and it is legal (for now).

Also check out goodlookingloser.com or something for self help. Guy honestly seems like a huge dbag but there is decent advice on there.

You're spot on for all that mate

This here is what we call a tuna can.

How often do people feel the need to check in on their penis size? It's not like the fucking stock market where values go up and down frequently. Once you find where you stand, that's where you stand. The insecurity must be insane with you guys.

You have to find a way to relate to them and if you can't do that just normal playful conversation. Imagine you are playing with one of your bros rather than a chick. Compliment their shots, do a little playful shit taking. Don't take it too serious and just see how they react. If they are smiling or playing off your comments then you're doing it right. It's about making a connection and you do that with emotional responses. If you just play and say nothing then they will feel nothing and that's it, but if you can make them smile and laugh they are gonna remember those things the next time they see you and a bond is being formed.

Did God send you?

Seriously, thanks. I can't wait until I go basketball now. But there aren't always girls there, maybe a third of the time there are.

yes a nice fitting pair of jeans can really show off your crotch. people/women seeing a bulge can turn them on because youre "not" showing it off, they noticed it themselves and if they can see a bulge then its probably big. easy way to get a slut