Degenerate is a meme

Degenerate:
"1 having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline."

First, let me start with the basics, the concept of morals, witch is a social construct that differs from culture to culture. For exemple, to the americans, life is a value, that only the state can take. Therefore killing someone is wrong unless it was in self defense or if a criminal is given the death penalty. In japan honor is a far higher value, a person that is dishonorable can kill itself out of shame and its not seeing as a weak feature, or seen with pity.

Therefore, the Sup Forums meme revolves around western civilization. more precisely on the christian morals, mixed with some sort of nazi aesthetics. I would say morals is not even that important for Sup Forums, since Sup Forums is visibly immoral therefore Sup Forums is not even christian. The aesthetics is what matters, the question "is X degenerate?" should be translated as "is X aesthetically unpleasant?". So its easy to understand now what is this "degenerate' subversion, or should i say the degeneration of the meaning of the word "degenerate", is not about.
1- its not about moral values. Its not about Christ(or christian morals), since christ was obviously a sandnigger and probably looked more like osama bin laden than a blond hippie. And he also used to preach love and compassion things pol lacks.

2 - Its not about the general concept of beauty, and thats is not even a question, since you guys have a pretty obvious concept of beauty and beautiful behaviour.

So Sup Forums redpill me on degenerate, and i will try to prove degenerate is a blue pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2013/01/19/health/chimpanzee-fairness-morality/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's "it's a social construct argumen" episode

some things are objectively good for society
some things are objectively bad for society

guess which one is degeneracy

/thread

>morals... is a social construct
Stopped reading there senpai

and who dictates witch is what? i mean are you taking a fuher approach or a cientific approach ?

so if its not a social construct how is that different cultures have different moral values ?

You really jumped over the last part of the definition, as in:
>showing evidence of decline.

Degenerate means its either harmful to an individual or society, or that its already a sign of the harm done. Degenerate therefore, is judgement of its effects, not its aesthetics.

In fact, most degenerate things can appear aesthetically pleasing at first outlook. Multikulti is an attractive idea mainly because its belief in human good, Social justice does seem like a righteous cause to correct societies wrongs, tolerance of whatever degenerate things we campaign this month is also aesthetically pleasing, because we then could give ourselves a nice pat on the back for being such good people.

But they all are degenerate, and will erode societal trust, in the end damaging the whole more. Multikulti will create schism in a formerly homogenous society, Social justice has become nothing but a ravening cult and tolerance has been abused by degenerates to soon push for pedo acceptance.

>he's not a moral universalist
lmaoing @ ur life

How many cultures would you say agree with wanton murder? Greed-based thievery? How many cultures frown on working for your bread, besides what we call degenerates?

i dont see multiculturalism as a good thing, im just saying cultures differ from eachother, and the concept of normal and abnormal witch will in the end define what is a degenerate culture is can vary. I see you have a point, what you understand as degenerate is something that is already failing. my point is Sup Forums is not interested in that, Sup Forums or the majority is interested on some ideal of beauty that was an echo from some sort of german nazi way of life.

well it took a while to humanity understand murder is a two ways street (a long time and lots of dead people and missing things), and that thievery also leads to murder. So yeah, im not a moral universalist.

>Sup Forums is one person
Truly, your HUE is showing this night.

>took a while to humanity understand murder is a two ways street
cnn.com/2013/01/19/health/chimpanzee-fairness-morality/

Cooperation is innate in animals.

i know that study. in humanity it took a while to work. and still, we didnt get it that well did we. Anyways i prefer to understand that language and law are two tools that work far better than conditioning on that matter. but yeah it happend to humanity i can agree it was there far before the 10 commandments.

Morals will take you so far without having the balls to forgive. Also no legislative body can ever match the things achieved by what we've come to call love, an emotional and mental state that give man the drive to realise the otherwise impossible. A good father, a good son and a good spirit is all a good life needs.

nice one. but it does not work like that. what makes people work and leave the bed in the morning is selfishness, desire to thrive and fear of death.

Yeah it's a smelly swamp down there, why not build something habitable over it? Cause we also got standards.

My Cypriot comrade?

pouse re geito!

min kamnete pillares nigger mou

just baking some cookies re koumpare, enna psajeftoun monoi tous toutoi

>and who dictates witch is what?

Sup Forums

now gtfo

pame na fame souvlaki sintrofe mou

ok tyrone !

mesa, evre me sto skype coheebuzz na kanonisoume

Yes it's a social construct, why would you think that's a bad thing? What is this obsession with destroying social constructs when it means destroying society itself? Society will crumble and we will be nothing but animals with nothing but instinct and lust to drive us, we must draw the line somewhere, a line that will seperate humanity from animals. If we are to erase that line then we are to say goodbye to everything that makes us human

Results