Female voice request thread. I'll do any weird edgy or fetish-y shit you want...

Female voice request thread. I'll do any weird edgy or fetish-y shit you want. Literally only thing I won't do is yell because I don't want to get kicked out of my apartment.

vocaroo.com/i/s0b8XUbbYb4n

Also, if you're a weeaboo, I can do little girl voices and japanese so thats not off the table I guess.

Have fun

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s02qrggMXQfB
vocaroo.com/i/s0ovnZeyT5GP
vocaroo.com/i/s0n87AmbW2xs
vocaroo.com/i/s03YxiXsJV5e
vocaroo.com/i/s0zvlZbd0vhQ
vocaroo.com/i/s15nQag45H8u
vocaroo.com/i/s1TlLjNlgtAp
vocaroo.com/i/s0crdlGiTeVJ
vocaroo.com/i/s0WeVXKxNOhe
vocaroo.com/i/s0ulBtyBEG7Y
vocaroo.com/i/s1Nz0BwSZf3J
vocaroo.com/i/s194tAxKmC1h
vocaroo.com/i/s1Z9dl4x4CMi
vocaroo.com/i/s0cpp44ia0Xd
vocaroo.com/i/s1Tj7UJKq0Um
vocaroo.com/i/s1peFvajZX3X
vocaroo.com/i/s10LkwzxjkmD
vocaroo.com/i/s1FR54dfX4wp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how does this image make you feel

"it's night time

i want to share with you

Goodnight.

Sleep tight."

Softly, please

"Alexy-kun..... please let me do it to you... please~" could you do it in a little girl voice? ^^ thanks :3

Here you go

vocaroo.com/i/s02qrggMXQfB

I'm not sure exactly what you wanted but I tried lol

"Don't turn this rape into a murder, lady"

Thanks, and sleeptight user.

tits or get the fuck out

I'd like you to repeat this line.

"Feminism is a sexist indoctrination of young women to hate men for no other reason than the chance nature of their gender of birth, the one thing feminists claim to be against other people doing."

If can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Internet is "there are no girls on the Internet". This rule does not mean what you think it means.
In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the Internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a 'girl' does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock on you.
When you make a post like, "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet.
The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

Tl;dr: tits or GET THE FUCK OUT

>Thanks, and sleeptight user.
No problem lol

vocaroo.com/i/s0ovnZeyT5GP

vocaroo.com/i/s0n87AmbW2xs

If you're going to do these threads, at least post the Revy pics so I can know it's you

kek'd. thanks!

delton you're a piece of shit kill yourself bitch

its a man baby!

say
"my name is Tamara, I give you the permission, we see it on monday"
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you do a short hypnosis thing? just say whatever you think you need to say, it doesn't have to be accurate or very long, just say it as though you were using a pocket watch and I'm physically there in front of you.

I'd get off to it at least 1000 times

Thank you so much ^^ :*

tell me about cuckolding me and how much better/bigger he was. my name's Andrew.

vocaroo.com/i/s03YxiXsJV5e

Zel is a stinky faggot

Wanna marry me?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>vocaroo.com/i/s03YxiXsJV5e

Damn. Your voice is cute.

Also thanks.

for the spirit god gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline

Please Marvin let me suck ure cock

Oldfagging during summer. Is that even allowed?

vocaroo.com/i/s0zvlZbd0vhQ

I honestly can't really think of anything. If you can find me some sort of dialogue to read off of I can certainly do it.

Also, my bad for forgetting to mention, put what you want me to say in quotations. It's hard for me to tell what's just shitposting or actual requests lol

She's not asking for anything - she's offering us a service. Lurk more, newfag.

I made a special one for you guys.

vocaroo.com/i/s15nQag45H8u

Gtfo snowflake

"Wow, Gregory, you have such a big penis. I can't even put it into my mouth." Do it in a little girl's voice.

Are you a great big fat woman?

Revy?

were do you newfags get this shit from?
seriously?

Chaos is a non- toxic, reformed, genji main!

By the nature of her post she begs for our attention. To ask her to speak, to give her things to say. To listen. Oh she is asking for something all right.

Say "I only like Black Men. How do white bois still think that they can compete?"

What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiny Tots Program, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the girl's bathroom, and I have over 300 confirmed noogies. I am trained in Nerf warfare and I have the most gold stars in the entire kindergarten class. You are nothing to me but just another butthead. I will beat you the heck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my dang words. You think you can get away with saying that baloney to me on the glowy type-box? Think again, doodiehead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of teachers across the USA and your parents are being called to pick you up right now so you better prepare for the spanking, junior. The spanking that wipes out the dumb little thing you call your playtime. You're in big darn trouble, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wedgie you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fartfights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States PTA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your dorky bottom off the face of the playground, you little poopypants. If only you could have known what serious punishments your little "smartypants" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your goshdarned tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you silly doofus. I will spray boogers all over you and you will cry about it. You're frickin grounded, buttmunch

>gregory
what a faggot name

Emi....
Emi Kuc?

"Mister, will you help me play a prank on my sister? It's gonna be SO funny. I'll tie her up and blindfold her, and then you'll come in and RAPE her. Bring lube, k? I don't want it to hurt."

holy shit do this lol

"I want that cock inside me...mmm...deep inside my pussy..."

"You're still hard? You really enjoy being raped, huh?"

vocaroo.com/i/s1TlLjNlgtAp

vocaroo.com/i/s0crdlGiTeVJ

vocaroo.com/i/s0WeVXKxNOhe

Also to all the people asking if I'm someone, I highly doubt you know me. Especially not Revy (assuming black lagoon). I think her voice is waaay deeper than mine

ROLLING

Please Marvin let me suck that big cock i need it so bad

say with a serious voice:
"I'm a sorry excuse of a woman, who's doing amateur phone sex on Sup Forums, I can't even get a real man, I'm exciting a bunch of weirdos and losers! my mom should be proud."

please!please!please! OP

Thanks! Have you done these threads before?

Also:

"They keep me in a soundproof room with this... thing. It grabs up my arms and legs and it stretches me out and... it *fucks* me. It just keeps on going until I can't scream anymore. I can't even think, all I can do is come."

vocaroo.com/i/s0ulBtyBEG7Y

vocaroo.com/i/s1Nz0BwSZf3J

"It's time to kick gum and chew ass, and I'm all out of ass"

>marvin

Are you gonna jerk off to that 3 sec soundclip on repeat, Marvin?

can i get this one please?

"Here, I'll teach you how to make her cum. It's real easy. Take this, it's already plugged in. There's two settings, low and high. Do the low one cause she cums way faster, and just mash the whole thing against her cunt. Now you just wait... she'll stop crying when she can't fight it anymore. ...There we go! Good girl!"

Can you give me some lines of you humiliating my little cock and laugh at me?

No i will use pictures of ure mother with that voice

Say this OP

"check out this watch my great uncle left me in his inheritance. Isn't it beautiful? just look at how the light reflects off of it...so pretty. You might notice yourself becoming more relaxed as you stare at my watch, this is totally normal... just keep watching it as I slowly start to swing it back and forth.....back and forth, each swing reflects that beautiful golden light into your eyes, making you feel warm and drowsy... thaaaaats it, just focusing on that steady movement and on my hypnotic voice

You're getting soooooo sleepy now that your eyelids are starting to close, each swing of my watch makes them shut just a little more....until finally... sleeeeeeep. close your eyes and just let go of all your thoughts.... surender yourself completely to me and to this relaxing hypnotic trance. Now that you're totally hypnotized you will obey my every command, and you will only feel pleasure when you obey me... now to have some fun..."

Thanks a ton if you do make this.

kek

Loli voice?

"Hey, daddy? Wanna smell my feet again? I wore the same socks as yesterday and they're really gross..."

>marvin

"Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!"

THIS
gonna sample this shit

vocaroo.com/i/s194tAxKmC1h

vocaroo.com/i/s1Z9dl4x4CMi

vocaroo.com/i/s0cpp44ia0Xd

vocaroo.com/i/s1Tj7UJKq0Um

Can you please say "Our connection was lost"

Sing "I'm A Little Teapot" but replace every instance of a two-syllable word with "Nignog"

But say it in a really high pitched, girly voice plesh

Dubs demands.

Fuck you. My request. I want her to say it like a wizard.

This.

Hey man! To each his own. Whatever gets you off, regardless of sad it is.

In a loli voice: "What? You want me to sit on your lap? Okay. Uh, I feel something hard under me."

Both plesh???

Please say "user I need your cock in my ass, I want your jizz in my asshole"

Adam, I need you to be gay for me.

marvin is that you again

"Zel is a stinky faggot"

Thanks.

I love you op! Thank you!

"nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger "

vocaroo.com/i/s1peFvajZX3X

vocaroo.com/i/s10LkwzxjkmD

vocaroo.com/i/s1FR54dfX4wp

i got dubs pls

In a thread full of virgins wanting the girl to talk to them like a phone sex hotline operator, one man just wants to LARP.

Please say alex is a cuck in a cute voice thanks

Go to bed, Marvin.

Youre a queen

good ol marvs back at it again

"Go ahead bitch, smell my asshole. I Just finished working out and haven't showered in 4 days! I hope you like the stench, cause you'll be sniffing all night long faggot!"

op actually delivers, and knows how to take a joke.

say

"What?"

in a loli voice

plzz

Loli voice please, sound a bit incredulous:

"You're a pedophile, mister. Normal guys *don't* come that fast."

lol

"Wow, Marvin. You are the most handsome, and strong man I've ever met. Can I suck on your dick?"

lel

Moar loli!

"Daddy, I have an idea. When mom goes out, we should tie Emma to the Sybian... I KNOW she's only 4! She won't even remember. It'll be so hot, come on... you know you want to see her come 'til she passes out."

youre a good guy marvin

"Tell me you love me and I'll step on you till you cum, k?"