twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sjw's are ruining america

im horny

Feeling lonely even though I have lots of friends

Them and everyone else

Luckily SJWs will die out in a generation or two

But America will still be shit

I just hate...

I love Katie so much. I can't even deal with it.

You guessed right...

I need pussy or a blowjob really bad.

North Korea is gonna nuke us all and the libtards are gonna take power in America again.

Same, I'm tired of playing 5 on 1 all the time.

I'm a pathological narcissist and because of that I think I seriously need to kill myself

My housemate is in the middle of a drug psychosis, we're evicting him and some bad motherfuckers are looking for a gun he stole from them and shit could get violent at pretty much any time.

I need a job but I know once I get one I'll get bored or pissed off with it and quit within three months.

The grill I have a crush on will never like me as more than a friend and I'm too beta to make a move. Everyday the crush just gets worse and she seems more and more perfect. Other than that, life is good. And you OP?

no worthy fems around my place

i just realized that accruing advanced degrees is just a coping mechanism for my lack of significant other and that when i die my degrees will be worthless and i will be forgotten because i have no heir(s).

this fucking guy killed 3 man because they interrupted his freedom of speech which he expressed by screaming at some random Muslim girl on a bus, believing she was part of an intercontinental Muslim conspiracy that stops america from being great

Of course you do, goyim.

Murika

Dude you're giving up. Don't give up. Make a move, and if she says no, apologize and move on. It's her fault if shit gets awkward.

my ex gfs 3 year wedding anniversary is tomorrow

sry m8

Thanks dude. I'm planning to just go for it at one point but as it is now we talk everyday and I might as well hold on to that until I can grow some balls and go all in. I'll be moving by next year, so might as well. Thanks though, really. Thanks for caring about such a generic and common situation. I really appreciate that.

Bernie supporter

I voted for Trump because I thought it would be funny and I was planning on emigrating anyway.

Does this involve niggers!

I'm so fucking sick and tired of being single.

Yea I dunno my girl is presently pissed at me because I told I still love my ex... I love her too, which I also told her. But she just went off about our love being overshadowed by my previous relationship... but I chose to be with her over my ex. I know that love is hard to understand, for me atleast...

I guess ultimately I'd like to pose the question to y'all is intimate love limited to one person? Is love categorized? Dependant on who it's with, even who it's been with?

idk if my girl wants me anymore. we been having a long distance one since I'm away for school. lately she's been suoer distant and barely messages me anymore. idk what to say or do. I really want it to work

I'm going into work now but will search catalog for any posts later thnx faggots

miss genii if the best thing on earth and i woud seriously cut a part of my finger to hit that

Nah, just dumb cunts. It takes a kind of suoermeth that only the superior white race can handle to drag three other people into this much bullshit

I'm a kissless beta with no experience talking to any woman other than my mother, who is severely disappointed with my life choices.

t. 50% of Trump voters

I have two painted armies for kings of war yet no one in my town plays or wants to learn
>mfw I wasted my time for a hobby I end up being alone with

youtube.com/watch?v=xNoMc8MYno8

Start with smiling and saying hello.
That is the first lesson.

No prob dude. Good luck!

I haven't been able to afford my bipolar medication since the end of May and so far this summer I've been fine but lately I've really been needing it.

I'm unemployed, on food stamps like a fucking nigger, and I probably won't get into my CDL course because I have a small criminal record (petty theft.)

I'm not going to kill myself yet, but I sure fucking want to.

I am always making something, it doesn't matter what as long as I am building something. I made a knfe handle, I carve wood, I made helium, and now I want to build a fusor. Why am I always making things? because when I feel lonely I distract myself by making something. Thats why I am making a nuclear fusion reactor. thats why I am making a microwave gun, and thats why I am going to try to give a spider cancer. I make things that most people don't consider to be make-able just to distract mysef from myself

At least you produce a physical product, I just sleep/mindlessly play games.

I just barley started producing physical things. eating shrooms made me get my shit together and start actually making things. What do you want to do?

>Living in America

I frequently fantasize about dying of a drug overdose but I know I never will

I've been working on a music project with some friends and I'm hoping to release 5 or 6 albums soon, but I've been a real piece of shit when it comes to getting things done. I also need to get a job.

I'd like to try shrooms.

Do it fgt

Yup.

what kind of music? I want to hear it. and shrooms are great, I highly recommend them

i noticed there are a lot of neo-nazis types on this website

Took you long enough m8

soundcloud.com/jmack_thesavage
soundcloud.com/jmack_thesavage/wanna-go-far

I dont have access to the drugs I want and I wouldn't do it anyways

fuck off

What drugs he is using? Meth? Anyway you should be fine just report it to police. I hate people who create problems for other people. My ex gf was like that among few other in this life. Have you ever noticed that it's always the other people who fuck your life up? It's always some idiot. Every single time.

youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s

It's a weird mix of things, I've always wanted to write video game scores so the stuff I usually work on is like FTL/old school arcade music but as a group we write more stoner metal type shit. Someday I'll post it here or on Sup Forums.

How exactly did you get ahold of shrooms? I was offered acid once but I'd just started taking Lithium and I heard you can have seizures, but shrooms are fair game for me.

Nothing horrible is wrong. Things are starting to go well for the most part, and I'm happy about it. I'm scheduling my classes for the fall semester tomorrow since I've been lazy, but I should be alright. I just can't head to campus more than three days a week due to an expensive gas bill.

My only concern is registering so late. I still have a financial aid form that I'm filling out tomorrow, but all of my other documents have been processed. I should have registered as soon as the spring semester ended, I don't know why I didn't.

The only thing that's bothering me is the fact that I've wasted the summer. I was looking forward to getting a job and improving myself, but all I did was get high and play vidya. Sure, it was fun and all, but I still should've done what I planned to do.

>Just let it out
I need to learn english and my friend recommend me to visit this board. He's not my friend now.

I'm on an annual vacation with some old friends from highschool. Problem is I moved away this last year and somehow the became cunts in the meanwhile. One joined a cult and is trying to convert me,and the other is a bitch now. Contemplating just ditching them at my family home for some BS excuse. They are ruining my vacation.

why do you know such shit
move on ffs

I have a couple of dealers, so I just bought it. where do you live? because shroom season is starting soon, and shrooms are pretty easy to identify. also growing shrooms is fairly easy too

Poorfag here.

Look into getting medicaid. Some states offer it by default if you make less than 10K, while others don't. Make an account on the health insurance marketplace, and look at what you're eligible for. I know people who are on Obamacare and their premiums are less than 50 dollars a month.

Also, if you're having trouble affording your medication, look into government programs for prescription medications at discounts. I know certain drug companies will offer their medications at a lower price if you make less if you fall below a certain poverty line.

Ask your prescriber next time you see him about things like this. He'll help you more than any Sup Forumstard can. Also, I don't see how a criminal record can disqualify you for a CDL. I know someone who has one that served time in prison for arson.

I hope this helps. All the best user.

and if you decide to do acid some day remember that there are a lot of other drugs disguised as acid going around. get your acid from a reputable place, and buy a drug testing kit to verify what you bought. they cost like $20 on amazon

apply for a job that drug tests you, then just don't smoke and you will get your shit together a bit

Trying to figure out how to juggle college & my full time job. Going to have to ask my employer if I can go part time, I guess.

Pacific Northwest

Fluoride in drinking water
Fluoride in Teflon coating
Lead contamination in soil
Lead paint
Estrogen in drinking water
Radionuclide contamination in high phosphorus fertilizer
Slag exposure
Food shortage
Over population
Eugenics
Civil unrest
Boredom
Pathogens
World peace?
Aliens
Aliens
Dark wizards
Psychics
Class warfare
Class warfare
Supervolcanoes
Accidental injury
Depression
Criminal behaviour
Fluoride in toothpaste
Under exercise
Tooth decay
Poor oral hygiene
Coconuts
Ragweed
Fire ants
Killer bees
Climate change
Stagnation
Illegal dumping
Orbital drift
Greed
Xenophobia
Corruption?
Gender warfare
Black widow/brown recluse
Gamma radiation
Seismic anomaly
Political warfare
Degradation
Devaluation of human life
Drug abuse

You don't say?

i dunno. I need some sort of outdoorsy hobby. i dont do much at all and don't have very many friends and im just sick of it. what do?

Google image search this and research glass batteries. Tell everyone

and Trump

Gay sex

I love that area. any grassy plains or golf courses near you? you are in prime shroom hunting territory

I met this fattie on tinder and fucked her last week. But I don't know how to be Chad so I was nice to her, and even though I made it clear it was casual I can tell she's still catching feels. She asked me to go over tonight, do I keep feeding it or is it time to let go?

Get /out/, srsly just read that board

I'm just debating whether to try LSD, any anons wanna weigh in on this idea?

do it, but test it first. lsd is really fun. shrooms teach you about yourself

Who are you doing it with? What other drugs have you done? Why do you want to trip?

everything is going fine but i feel like it's all going wrong. the smallest things set me off and i'm a neurotic mess. for the first time in a long time i actively want to hurt myself.