So trump's going to get this fat retard to strike guam, and kill thousands of American soldiers

So trump's going to get this fat retard to strike guam, and kill thousands of American soldiers.

and then start WWIII.

GG fags.
>b b b but hillaryyyyyy world war threeeeee with russiaaaaaa

fucking idiots

Yeah, like this korean fag gonna do it for real. Calm your tits down summerfag. Just enjoy your Trump.

No way in hell anything is going to happen. And if it does, it's Guam, so who cares?

Watch

we have a huge base on guam with thousands of US soldiers you buttfag gay homosexuality

Trump = retard
Kim jang ung = retard

this is a cripple fight with nukes, you fags

>NK launches some nuclear shit
>Immediately pisses off the US, China, Russia, etc.
>Gets blown back to the stone age
This is nothing more than (very small) prick waving.
>Hurr durr, we have nukes. Everyone better be scared of us
It'll never happen

What this guy said.

The United States has roughly 720 nuclear missiles primed and ready for launch RIGHT NOW. They have for decades. At most, North Korea has maybe a couple dozen that can be tipped on ICBMs right now. Kim Jong Un may be a tiny-dicked manbaby but he's not Trump-level retarded. And besides, they'd be much more likely to attack South Korea or Japan than the US.

You're breaking the scale!

Sure, I will keep my eyes on the news... And see nothing happening.

I doubt you even know what Guam is before a few minutes ago. You fear mongers are such spergs.

Kim is smarter than Trump. He's trolling to get the US to the bargaining table. Trump thinks he's serious and will start a war as long as he doesn't have to fight in it.

>tfw bombs start going off

I'm so looking forward to this. Suicide isn't an option for me, and this is a great alternative. Or better yet, Fallout 5 irl.

>implying anyone would side with NK to make it a world war

Real talk if trump wants to go with any course of action he needs to destroy the NK Artillery before they have time to destroy Seoul, most likely it'll be a massive missile strike or a nuclear strike, and we if have any intention of winning without massive loss of life we need to act FIRST