Henry J. Waternoose was the real hero. he was willing to murder thousands of children in order to save his people...

Henry J. Waternoose was the real hero. he was willing to murder thousands of children in order to save his people. Sully had no idea what he brought to the monster world in terms of bacteria and the human war machine.

True. But it was a children's movie

doesnt matter they only paint him as a villain. the entire concept is flawed. the could have kidnapped lets say. 5000 kids. put them in cages. understood what made them truly afraid i.e rape, electric shock, fire then problem solved. energy for all

That has a flaw . The human world would notice that many children lost

yha and they will go looking where?

5000 throughout entire world. Surely more people die daily.

That has a flaw . The human world would notice that many children lost

There would surely be a camera somewhere near the abduction

i bet the monster world could kidnap a million before anyone suggests the 4th dimension. then you smash all the doors and breed the ones that scream the loudest

dude holy shit

5000 Children get kidnapped daily you fucking retard

Nope. There's hundreds of thousands of missing children each year. Read a book.

I bet he was also a pedophile. A defiler. A true monster.

why fucking care

just dont kidnap the white ones. theyll figure that out by watching the news

I'd say that's a full house of digits, dear sir. Congratulations on your completely irrelevant achievement that I'm stupid enough to notice and then call out.

a laugh is a hundred times more powerful than a scream. fucking deus ex machina. what if you if burned the tips of her nipples with a torch, thatll fill the scream bottle just as good

all im saying is if this movie was realistic it wouldnt have been made in the first place

or attach the said victim onto a fucking machine and have her orgasm in ecstasy for the first time?

also how the fuck did they figure out dimension traveling before they figured out electricity??????????????????

If monsters inc were realistic it would be nothing but loli rape and a lot more tentacle monsters

if monsters are really a.i., they became self aware and created an exploit into the human world.

what if that lizard has already done it multiple times? I mean the kids are really really afraid of him.

he is invisible raping the kids. no cams needed

It's true, he did care a lot about his own people, but at the same time, the reason he was considered a villain was because of the way he dealt with things. He seemed to lack a lot of empathy and throughout the film, he made some pretty immoral decisions. For example, he didn't need to be so ruthless when it came to sending the kid home, he could've at least had some empathy and realized that Sully had grown attached to the kid, so therefore just simply throwing the child back into her own world without even a goodbye wasn't decent of him at all. At the end, the child was sent home, but the slug wasn't considered the villain, because the slug did it in the right way. Another reason why he was considered a villain was because he tried to use some fucked up looking torture device to extract as much energy from the children as possible. It's like he had his own agenda, and he lacked basic morality to understand the difference between right and wrong. He reminded me of Hitler, good to his own people, and did a lot for technology, but at the same time, was a ruthless psychopath, that didn't stress over doing inhumane shit to people. I mean, if this guy is a hero, then Hitler is too.

I seriously need to see an r34 of Monsters inc with their bound orgasms being captured. Please...

the machine had been used way before the movie. think about it??? the prototypes. the concept itself. you are fucked if you think they never used that on kids man....

im not into rape hentai but ill check it out