How do people see Egyptian artifacts as black exactly?

How do people see Egyptian artifacts as black exactly?

The ruling class was (as usual) made up of people of mixed ethnicity. Egyptian Pharoahs' mothers were often foreign princesses from all over the Middle East.

American blacks are mixed and lighter skinned with sharper features. They think that blacks in Africa look like them because they don't want to believe they're mixed race rape babies. So of course, they usee light skin Egyptians to validate that they werent just a bunch of dirt farmers that got scooped up by more advanced black nations. Also, niggers are dumb as shit.

They were not black, they were a mix of mediterranean, middle easterns and northern africans.

The funny thing with american nigger is they are stealing the heritage of their fellow sandniggers and these dumbfucks don't react because it is allabout "muh islam".

egypt is in africa you stupid whitey, therefore they were congoids

this definitely looks black to me, Ethiopian most likely

North Africa

there is a difference between north Africans and sub-Saharan Africans you fucknut

And all this time I thought the white man sailed over to Africa and set up Looney Toons style traps to catch their slaves... ACME is a hell of a company.

its fake. like 1/3 of egyptian artifacts are fake

Source?

peaked my interest. source?

Dont be a nigger

Yeah, looks black, almont as pic related.

Fuking afrocentrist.

leaf has a point for once

i dont understand this, why do you think all africans look like one caricature, it's a fucking massive place with many different genetic haplo groups, so why isn't it hard to believe that a black person can have high cheekbones or a straight thin nose, those aren't necessarily european features

late egyptian dynasties are without a doubt greek or arab, or etc but the ancient egyptians were more than likely native north africans

are burgers and snowburgers always this bad with sarcasm?

still very much looks black

Only when there's the best signs of sarcasm absolutely saturating every word of the typed statement, pasta whore.

A few years ago I had a tour of the Ciro museum with a personal guide, an Egyptian doctoral candidate who was the son of the taxi driver who I hired for the week.
It was very educational to have a guide who could read the old writing, Coptic, Greek, Latin, Islamic.
In one hall full of papyri, I asked why the men are all pictured dark and the women fair.
His reply was that the men spent all day outside in the sun, the women spend all day inside grinding grain, cooking, weaving and sewing. When they did go outside it was usually covered.
Also, in every picture made by the Pharo people (his term), the men might be dark but when true black where depicted, they where black not brown.

I whish I had more than a day in that museum, five thousand years of history I one building.

They don't.
It's something you americans seems to continue doing all around the world, it's really not something new.

>TBQH: We do not take any history from you seriously at all
Not to be mean, but it's the bare fact.

The hair(hat?). If you replaced that with "white guy" hair we wouldn't have this problem.

Even if they were black, the way niggers take pride in it is absurd.