How does /B feel about cheating in a relationship

How does /B feel about cheating in a relationship

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/jmack_thesavage/jmack-on-the-track
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shitty thing to do.

But, in some cases I can see why it would be necessary.

If you are such a coward that you cannot tell your SO you are not interested/in love anymore you should kill yourself.

say B really likes this girl and shes way out his league , But sexier women come along and he just wants to have fun ?

That's a shit reason.

Then when is it ok? when does one simply admit he isnt ready like a man? if so confused

If you date someone just because they are sexy you are a lost cause anyways.

just fuck soneone if they are sexy , you like the woman your with but sexuallyattracted to other girls

It can be okay if for example the relationship is purely platonic and you don't have (enough) sex, but then again, you're very likely to have your SO's approval to go and fuck someone else, so that probably isn't cheating for a lot of people

It's never okay. In some cases the justification might be there however.

Love woman, marry her. She gets sick. Cancer, shit like that. Can't fuck. Love her but have needs. That might be justifiable.

Love woman, marry woman. Her sex drive evaporates after marriage, if you divorce she'll take half your shit and/or your kids. Find a side peace and keep your head down until the kids are 18. That might be justifiable.

Get married. Wife sex drive vanishes or was never there to begin with. Beg, fight, plead for what you need, never get it. You got faked out. That might be justifiable.

Notice how marriage is a part of all of those? If you're not married and not stuck via a legal document, dump a bitch before fucking a new one. It's not hard. If you like her enough to worry about it, don't do it.

It's not okay morally. But ethically, it might be justifiable.

yeah , some feel that they want both sides, to have the freedom to do whatever he wants but still have her for the love

This guy is absolutely right! what is B is just lonely though, recovering drug addict , clean only 7 months.. morals are not a thing yet ! lifes always been "un morral "

it depends on the relationship. You can kiss another girl only cause she's pretty and still love your gf. If it's ok for both i don't see it as a problem at all

It's okay to cheat on your girl , but if she cheats on you it is NOT okay and you should fuck her over in a big way

smartest post on Sup Forums in awhile

Im not in love but i dont want to be alone, the girls always come flockin when B isnt single

As an aside, in my 35 years I have come to find one simple truth.

There is only one bitch in the entire world. She just wears different faces.

If you're cheating for emotional reasons, rest assured you'll find the same issues you hated with the last one, in the new one.

What if you dont know if its emotional reasoning or your just a fucking horndog and become bored all the time

Emotionally is fucked up. Physically is fine. I like to get my dick wet and my girl isnt always where I am when the urge strikes.

B doesnt want to loose his woman.. But B also doesnt want to only be fucking her. He thinks he likes sneaking around like he is 13 again !

I did it and regret it everyday.

I do it all the time. No big deal. Be careful, don't get caught. These other anons are just jealous that some guys can take multiple women while they can't even get one.

what the fuck is Sup Forums?

this fag

soundcloud.com/jmack_thesavage/jmack-on-the-track gg

last time I checked it's Sup Forums

cookie
??

TAKE YEILD!!! ayeeeeeee

how did you do that backwards /d/?

Only time I have every cheated. Paramedicfag here. 47 y/o. Balding and chubby. I used to work out but that was years ago. Recently had a 20 year old student doing clinical
...an easy 9/10 on anybody's scale. I mean this girl is amazing ! Ran a near drowning of this 7 y/o kid. Basically saved this little fuckers life or brain with some fast airway skills. Anyway get back to station talk a bit about the run then go to bed. 1 hour later door opens and student walks in.. takes all of her clothes off and climbs in bed. She tells me she is to worked up to sleep and is going to fuck me. Unfortunately I had just jerked off like 10 minutes before! Anyway I ate her pussy for about 30 minutes then fucked her. I sucked her toes ran my tongue around her asshole and came in her mouth. I honestly believe my wife would understand because that was how hot this woman was. Anyway I still think about her nightly.

Been through enough fucked up relationships not to care much at all.

normies's worst nightmare

I don’t care dude. I used to date 5 girls at the same time when I was 17. Never got caught because I wasn’t a retarded piece of shit.

She treats you like shit and starts being controlling. I say go for it.

One thing I've noticed is that whenever you see a group of stupid women talk show hosts, pseudo psychologists or whatever talking about women cheating it's all "well she wasn't haaaaapy" "Her feeeelings and neeeeeeds" bla bla fucking bla. But if a man cheats? Why that's because men are pigs of course! Gives you a clue as to how women rationalize their own shitty behaviour and blame everything on men. Then in the same breath they say they want equality while espousing all kinds of double standards like this. See this is why they shouldn't vote.

I don't want it done to me, but I am a serial cheater because its the only way I can be happy.

yeah I'm a hypocrite. eh.

That's not hypocrisy, it's a double standard. Kinda like not wanting touchdowns scored against you but wanting to score touchdowns.

so you're saying I'm just an athlete with a sporting attitude?

thanks, user. that makes me feel better.

Morally it is wrong and fucked up. If you are someone that doesnt want to commit to anything than dont date someone just be single and fuck around. Dont date someone and break their heart and give them trust issues. But those people that get cheated on and think it is okay to cheat on thier significant other becuse of their own insecurities and think it will make the other jealous well than fuck you. Just break up with the person, or if you trust them and you guys are deeply in love forgive rhem and build the trust again, or if the other person doesnt fix your needs them break up with them. That is part of a relationship supplying the needs the other person has, People make this so complicated. Its not.

59 years old, was married for 20 years. Before and after marriage lived with 9 other women. I cheated on them all, everyone. I broke up with everyone too. Yeah I'm kind of fucked up, I get that. Still, it was kind of my way of telling myself it was time to go. At an early age I heard a joke that went "When your girl tells you it's time to see other people, she already is." Never forgot that joke, never let it happen to me.

I've been thinking about it with the fights I've been having with my wife and she's the one stupid to me 97% of the time and it sometimes ends up with me crying because I'm stuck with her because I want our daughter to have us both. If we divorce she will fly to Austria while I'm stuck here in the states and I wouldn't be able to see my daughter for maybe once in a year.

its alright i guess if shes never there for you, but its not something i would normally ever consider doing because i know thered be some regrets

The whole point of a relationship is to set up the possibility of cheating. It makes the sex hotter.

I have a hard enough time getting people to like me, it's simply not practical in my case

Yeah, it really weighs on the conscious.

Damn that's a fuckin old one

idk I was solid on it being wrong as fuck ,and one of the worse things you can do to someone who loves you. But with the intense lack of attention from my bf I'm thinking fuck it cheat on the bastard

I think it's fine personally. I've cheated on my girlfriend plenty of times, it's a fucking huge turn on for me. Me and my gf live together, cook, eat together. But every time I've had the slither of chance to experience something with another woman, texting or full on sex I've taken it. She has absolutely no idea. She could be cheating on me for all I know, but what I don't know wont hurt me, same goes for her. I like being around her, but being tied down to her alone, sexually, isn't something I want.

Also fucking a girl who is in a "loyal" relationship is one of the most gratifying feelings in the world.

moralfags gtfo

Do it, especially if the new guy is black, big dick nigga

You're either a faggot or a cunt. Either way, die.

Premeditated is always wrong. Heat of the moment shit is wrong but could be forgiven under reasonable circumstances.

It is never okay, and never justifiable. The only time you could ever make a case for a justification is if it was a forced arranged marriage, or if it is their fetish (if it is leave the cuck). So many fucking degenerates.

It would feel good to punch you in the face. I should do it then, right? According to you I should and you should accept it and not put up defense or retaliate

go for it internet tough guy

Someone should

Cheating on your SO =/= the fact that you don't love them or don't want to be with them - that's retarded. Sex is just sex. We're hardwired to want to do it often and with many people. Cheating often has nothing at all to do with not loving someone anymore. That's just bullshit propaganda from biblical days when marriage was about property ownership. Monogamy is built on lies and bullshit.

And no, I've never cheated on my SO.

If you have the balls do it. Deal with the repercussions.

Otherwise, deal with your relationship issues like humans and don't beat around the bush about seeking out others to sleep with.

she probably cheats on you all the time because you have a shitty personality.

I would never cheat on my gf, and I have never entertained the thought, but I do still like (light) flirting just to know you still got it, ya know? I consider it a win if a grill adds me on Snapchat and follows me on IG and I decline to add her on Snapchat.

It might be like a sociopathic kind of thing, not that I am one, but it's always reassuring to see a girl less interested in conversation once your bring up your SO. It's not like I'm mean to anyone, but it helps reaffirm your confidence in your social skills once you've been with the same woman for so long that you fully intend on marrying.

Am I a bad person?

>Sex is just sex. We're hardwired to want to do it often and with many people.
With this logic rape is okay too.

My opinion on cheating is that when someone fucks someone who is in a relationship its not his problem. People being in a relationship have an contract not to fuck with someone else unless both parties want it. It's simple as that.

And monogamy is in such a way useful that most times when you love someone new then you focus on them more even if you still love the old person.

Shit, is that all you guys together? Cook and eat together? Yea...she definitely cheats on you. Probably someone that is more fun than you.

No I'm just a honest cunt. I'm not goin to lie to myself and try to justify it when I know it's fucked up

>someone fucks someone who is in a relationship its not his problem
Depends, don't fuck a bros chick.

>The future will be better by hard work and bloodshed
Spot on, mahnigga.jpg

You already tried to justify it, idiot.

You are probably just her moneybag. Can't imagine 1. she doesnt know, women have radar for sth 2. anyone being such a shitbag having someone who truly loves shitbags

I've done it. Feels bad man. Unless your gf is a massive cunt, 3/10 would not advise.

I once did, it didnt feel after it. But it happened a lot of times again after the line was broken. I could clearly feel she was already finishing the relationship but just was too lazy for the final step. After we fucked 2 nights she finished it. I can tell you, as soon as an women cheats once on you, she will do it again and the relationship is over.

I'm not proud of it. And i would beat someone who fucks my gf. At most things i have integrity, but i may would repeat if i could. I dont know why. I anyway have problems with having relationships and womens.

Absolutely justifiable, just refer to COME OVUH HEEH; The Joey Buttafuoco Story - the unabridged saga of one man's unbridled passion.....

My friend asked me to take care of his cheating girlfriend for him. The thing is, I'm a snake, specifically an eunectes murinus, or green anaconda.

Snakes have the interesting ability to stretch their jaws due to the quadrate bone placement and unfused mandibles.

I took advantage of this fact when I slithered into her bed that night and began to swallow her legs.

She woke up and immediately realized the situation since she knew her boyfriend was friends with a snake and that he must have told me what happened.

She was waist-deep in my mouth when she began begging me to let go and apologizing and saying it wasn't her fault.

She spent the next couple hours wiggling and writhing in my stomach, never taking the time to realize what she'd done.

Moral: don't date woman, just have gay sex from now on, even if it hurts (and it will).

Morally self-righteous simpleminded biblefag detected. And I've never cheated.

Loyalty till death. I refuse to even let myself think of being with other people when Im in a relationship.

May I borrow "biblefag" for future use?

>You need to be religious to not act like shit to people you supposedly care about.
Having no self restraint and not being a piece of shit is too hard for some people I guess.

I've cheated on my gf, she cheated on me. both still happy. both still fucking. both live together.

ask me anything.

>yfw you realize monogamy is fucking stupid

>With this logic rape is okay too.
Not at all logically connected, as consent is an issue there. You're retarded for thinking that.

>people being in a relationship have a contract...

Stop right there. That may be YOUR perception on what constitutes a relationship. It's different for everyone. Go fuck yourself for attempting to impose your values on all humanity as some moral code. You have no right to do that. So no, it's not "simple as that." It's actually much more complicated, and you're a complete fuckwit for having such a myopic view on human connection. Ignorant, dumb fuck.

only the first 5 times

I regret doing it.

> consent is an issue here
You don't have the consent of your partner. Why not caring about the consent of your partner that you love but about the consent of a stranger you want to fuck? You suffer from dunning-kruger effect btw.

> relationship is no contract
The classical concept of relationship that 99% of humans have is that you love one person and fuck one person and that both partner agree to that. We are not talking about an cuck relationship or an relationship for political reasons or such shit. It wouldn't be cheating anyways if you don't cheat your partner. Cheating already implies that you are breaking an contract. Like cheating in a test isn't okay too. You cannot just say 'hurr durr thats not my view on tests, it's not simple as that'

>It's actually much more complicated
No it isn't. Morals vary from person to person, but what hurts someone is relatively static with rare exception. If someone stabs you, that shit hurts. They can say in their moral world view it is okay to stab someone, but it doesn't change the fact it hurts someone else. If you care about someone why would you hurt them emotionally in such a manner as cheating? You may have your own moral code, but if your code holds that it is alright to cheat on someone you care about then your code is simply mental gymnastics to excuse your shitty behavior to make yourself feel good at your lack of impulse control.

thank god school is almost back

Does no one care that this dude fucking ate someone?

>You don't have the consent of your partner.
So you're equating consent to be sexually penetrated as equal in repercussion and severity to consent for someone you're "in a relationship with" (however you define that) to have sex with someone else? You actually believe those two things are equal? Disgusting that you're the one arguing the moral high ground. You should be ashamed of yourself, frankly - but I admit that's a value judgement.

>claims I suffer from Dunning-Kruger
>babbys first psychology 101 argument

Oh, the irony.

You took the entire quote out of context, you stupid shit. Read what you quoted and read what the argument was referring to. The argument was not that cheating does or does not hurt someone. The argument was that a relationship is a contract to not fuck anyone else, "simple as that." And no, it's not simple as that. Relationships are far more nuanced than what you may believe.

If you cheat to love another person and get attached that shows me you losing or lost love for your that person. If you cheat souly for quickies, in n out session I don't think you doing it to hurt your significant other you just got a serious problem of being selfish. That's just my opinion of why I have cheated.

Both are selfish, in the first case you should call it off.

You just use straw men arguments. I never said that it's equal bad to rape and cheat. Meanwhile you don't mention any of my arguments. I dont think you understand what i said. In the first text i asked why would you care about someone else emotion if you dont even care about the emotions the person you love. In the second text i said that your view doesnt matter because cheating implies you are breaking an contract and that you are doing something behind the back of your partner because you know he doesnt expect you to do and would break up. You are manipulating people and meanwhile you try to make me look bad with straw men arguments. Funny.

> babbys first 101 psychology argument
kek

> So you're equating consent to be sexually penetrated as equal in repercussion and severity to consent for someone you're "in a relationship with" (however you define that) to have sex with someone else?
> I'm doing something bad, but there are things which are bader so it's okay.

>You just use straw men arguments.
O rly? And your claim that my argument stating that "sex is just sex" is logically equivalent to rape isn't a straw man? I hope you get cheated on for the rest of your life - your fragile ego would crumble.

>babbys first Philosophy 101 argument
kek

>I'm doing something bad, but there are things which are bader so it's okay.
Another misrepresentation of the argument. I didn't say it was ok - I said you're comparison of the two as being logically equivalent was incorrect. And it was.

It is a basic expectation you don't fuck other people, in a relationship. I wouldn't go as far as to call it a contract but it is a basic agreed upon principle in the vast majority of cases. My point on what constitutes shitty behavior stands.

So you admit that it was wrong and that you are a shitty waste of a person?

What?!

> you're equating consent to be sexually penetrated as equal
> consent for someone you're "in a relationship with" (however you define that) to have sex with someone else

The opposite of the first would be rape. The opposite of the second would be cheating. I'm not sure if you know what strawmen means. And still you are not having a single argument. Meanwhile you are just using verbal abuse and assume my character. You are like the drunk guy in the bar which spits while shouting totally drunk and doesnt even listen to other arguments.

ok for the man, not ok for the woman

men plant seeds, women recieve them.

I'm the bull of 2 cuck couples. Both milfs can't get preggers again.

If I was in a relationship, I wouldn't stop being with them until it got serious. That milf pussy is way too good.

>It is a basic expectation you don't fuck other people, in a relationship.

Expectations are nothing but future resentments. You would be much happier in life if you freed yourself from them entirely as I have.

Depends, all situations are different

If you don't want to live in monogamy, then don't live in it. If you live in it then don't be an asshole by hurting someones feelings by giving them false expectations of your behavior. It's as simple as that. Nobody cares if you still love your gf while fucking other girls. The fact that you are hurting her on purpose shows that you are bullshitting around.