Does anybody know how to hack into an email?

Does anybody know how to hack into an email?

yeah, Sup Forums does.

theres no way to "hack" into an email. either bruteforce it with a wordlist and a proxy list, or social engineer

Got any tips to do any of that?

if the account is inactive and you know some of the info you can recover the account. you dont even need and solid proof. just know how to interact with people/the site's live support and manipulate and you'll get any account you want

or use sentry mba idc really

What is sentry mba?

google is your friend

Follow up question, how could I say get into an instagram, facebook, or snapchat?

same way

unless you rat or keylog your victim theres nothing else you can do other than what ive said before

My situation is I have gotten access to said victim already in the past, but they changed their password from what I set. Is there some way to see a record of previous passwords on google?

unless the database was recently leaked no

Having a previous password will garuntee that you can recover the account. That's valuable info

Right, I know that and I'm actually past that part. But, they changed their email for their social medias to another one. So now I am left with access to the old email, but no social media.

usually people use the same password so go to the social media site with a vpn or tor on low settings and dick around with recovery. dont be afraid to get rejected because big companies wont give a shit if theres a failed attempt.

Is it a He, She, Or it?

You know if they ever used the email you have for their other accs then changed it? Cuz previous emails work just as well. Otherwise just ask someone that knows both of you if they know the kids email or get them to ask for a school related thing. People will usually give up info if you just ask lol (within reason)

New to this nonsense, obviously. Do you have a vpn suggestion? How can I "Dick around with recovery"

I know their new email, I just can't access it right now.

Tunnel bear is a decent free vpn.
And TOR browser is just a web browser u can download. It's pretty easy.
Combination of both will make u fairly anonymous.
Then just go to the account recovery and try shit. There's not too much in the way of "how to hack".
Calling a phone line of a company for recovery can be a really good option. More room for human error

Well, say for Facebook, which is what I am trying at currently, the only option for recovery is sending an email (to the new email I have no access to) or having trusted contacts call me and send me a code. I don't really see a way around that, given the method you are telling me.

Seems like you have a lot of info.
Email
Linked email (possibly)
Name, birthdate, address and phone number possibly
Can access old email account .
There's not much stopping u at this point of just recovering the rest unless some app has 2 stage authentication (which I doubt social media shit does)

There is a way to get a phone provider to give a phone SIM card access. You have to call them and know a lot of the targets info. Then you can receive that text from them and auth it.

Social media accounts are being "hacked" daily. Just Google how others have done it. It's usually just human error on some company's side

del sys32

Yes, fuck I should have put this as Step #1.
Thanks user

Great Idea I'll try that.

wrong. if OP is dedicated enough, it's not difficult to do a DNS poison.

I won't be able to do that for Facebook, as it seems. Considering they have no phone number to call.

Please tell me of this "DNS poison"..

That requires background networking knowledge which I have seen 0 from OP. Unless he wants to actually learn how to hack lol. But it seems like he just wants nudes or to troll

you got me there.

better learn your networking principles with a particular emphasis on the application layer. if you don't have access to their wifi, better learn socket programming too...

Well I assume what he means is a DNS man in the middle attack. You pretty much access the network and pretend to be the DNS server. So any info sent to the iP address of the target is sent to you as well. It's a hard attack depending on the security tho

Well shit this sounds complicated. But I'm up for the task, however long that may take. Thanks for the advice gents.

That's why I'm saying acc recovery is the main way to go. Maybe getting the target to download a keylogger would be #2. Gl with it and make sure to post results if u do anything juicy lol

Actually, I'm trying to gain access to a guy who is more than likely a pedophile so I can eventually put him in jail. But yeah, more or less for selfish reasons.

I have results to post from the first time. But this guy is good, he covers his tracks. All I could find was his internet history leading to a ton of meet up sites. You know, the ones for hookups, or cheating wives and such. The guy is a total sex addict.

Chances are then he's prepared for an attack. Be careful user.

You should always be on a VPN or TOR. Giving him ur actual ip or address could be bad

He is for sure. He knows somebody got into his accounts before, obviously me. But he blamed the wrong guy.

pedophiles are notoriously stupid. if he is local, then your best bet is to crack his wifi, access his router config panel (because nobody ever changes the default admin pass on those), and hopefully it lets you change the DNS settings. at that point, you can take complete control of all his shit via a browser 0day.

then again, keylogging would be less time consuming.

He is pretty stupid, if you ask me. But he is not particularly "local". Lives about an hour away from me, so I'm not sure I can get to his wifi without physically getting near him. Though, I could look into keylogging to see if that could work.

Gl OP

this is pretty interesting...
i have victims old password/names/email/recovery email/phone number/bday/address as well...

Bait

Also gz on trip 7's lol