thefader.com/2017/07/24/150-more-great-albums-made-by-women-npr-list

whats wrong with a list for women?

who cares

jews are behind this i'm sure of it

this list isn't good but at least it has grimes

>

handsome lad.
but whats wrong with a list for women?

I'm fine with this but don't let me catch them putting mtf trannies in that list.

a bit better than the original but still not very good

>for women

Seriously?

>handsome lad.

???

>Vashti Bunyan below shit like Katy Perry and Azelia Banks
shitty list

There is one in the top 10

>But then we realized Rihanna wasn’t on there. And neither was Nicki Minaj. Or Michelle Branch, or Carly Rae Jepsen, or Lady Gaga.

Even worst than the NPR list. Sup Forums should create its own.

No love for Warpaint at NPR.

they dont hate white males enough

it's numbered alphabetically user

???

looks fine to me

If we had a "greatest albums made by men" shit would explode out of all assholes

Equality sure is great

>Sup Forums should create its own.

Yeah right. With /Grimes/ and some KPop slut at 1 and 2. I'll pass.

>handsome lad.

it already happens

Not true, there's plenty of greatest albums of all time lists.

why would they use numbers for an alphabetical list

we do. its called everything else.
men dominate music. and tbqh these lists are kinda meh. since majority of females who read this stuff. would rather listen to drake than majority of the ppl listed their
so its a waste of time

So you're the kind who thinks there should be no white history month because "every month is white history month."

idk

It'd only be called the greatest albums of all time.

lel

>So you're the kind who thinks there should be no white history month because "every month is white history month."
no?
white history months happen all over the world. its just under different names. you know countries with traditional heritages?

yes

No Homogenic?

>150 Great Albums Made By Women
>almost all the albums were produced and written by men

Why make a new thread is still up.

"If the x were reversed, then y would happen" is the absolute laziest form of social commentary

Reeeaallyy makes................... you.........………think………………

…huh?

blank history month seems tacky and boring, id rather hear about regular history

maybe because they're not the same thing? you fucking retard. why do you think I said "back at it". are you really that lazy? unironically kys.

>calls itself the most 'left-wing' board of this site
>proceeds to be misogynistic over achievements done by women

Really makes you think

>majority of albums produced by men
??????

>calls itself the most 'left-wing' board of this site
by Sup Forums's standards? yea, we are. regardless, the list is fucking stupid. calling it as such is not "misogynistic"

>" 'quoted phrase' quoted phrase is lazy/wrong/misinformed!'

This is the laziest form of ridicule

>150 Greatest Albums Made By Women
>150 More Great Albums Made By Women
>Not the same thing
>Deserves own thread

You either have too little or too many chromosomes.

(Upvote)
(Downvote)

racism and sexism has nothing to do with political systems.

you could kill all niggers and still live in communist utopia.

Your lazy "insight" warranted an equally lazy response, what can I say?

>150 Greatest Albums Made By Women
>150 More Great Albums Made By Women
you see one of them has the word MORE
which makes it not the same thing

yeah, they are not the same list. how dense are you? don't act coy. you know exactly what you are doing. This is about The Fader's list, not the NPR list.

>understand that most aat the top are industry plants and talentless hacks
>be labelled as musoggykneest because they were all women
Is this what critisicing rap feels like?

lol I wasn't even that guy I'm just making shitposts

How does them being on different websites at all change the goal and premise of the article?

They're both about the same thing, the fact different websites made them is irrelevant.

>They're both about the same thing, the fact different websites made them is irrelevant.
you admitted it
its different.

>the fact different websites made them is irrelevant.
NOT IT IS FUCKING NOT. I swear to god, how fucking retarded are you? I want to talk about The Fader's list, not NPR's. Now you can stop playing dumb any time, user. I know you know that the NPR thread is a dead thread and me posting The Fader's list in there will not bring anything relevant to the Fader's list. This would be like someone making a thread for Pitchfork's picks for best album's of the year and then when someone posts a thread for Complex's albums of the year list and then you tell them to post it in the Pitchfork thread. Just stop posting because you sound like a fucking retard.

>numbered alphabetically

>sorted alphabetically
>but also numbered

Why do my taxes go to fund this shit?

Oh boy, can't wait to have the same retarded discourse that we had last thread

they can't keep getting away with this though

Grimes deserves to be #1. Unironically.

Stop pretending to be a dumbass, you idiot.

considering the fact this thread went completely nowhere and died insanely quickly i guess they werent that different at all

>anhoni
>women(male) in the top ten

Nah

who is this?

well yeah, derailing a thread does that.

This

you're not sexy

How many of those albums give
Credit to male producers or writers?

are you serious

black history month is an invention by white people to keep eleven months of history to themselves

aaaannddd the breeders werent mentioned
and upon further inspection
>katy perry
ok i see whats going on

a mediocre list imo. if they were really trying to be on some "girl power" shit then they should have made a list of avant garde and experimental female artists considering that women in those circles are vastly underappreaciated (compared to female pop musicians). that list should be a lot more inspiring and compelling to young girls (which, im assuming, is the articles goal) considering it' not common denominator garbage.

as an american from the midwest i feel like all history was throughout school was slavenigs and immigrants, i don't know why you have this idea that black people aren't in "regular history" but it's not true

it's not me

>it has grimes
stopped reading here

Same. pre-high school history education did focus more on early Western civilization and overall what you could call "white history" but in high school all we ever talked about was slaves and immigrants. we also went over Africa, the Middle East and Asia. Not much white history at all except for when it indirectly included white people.

worse, it was a chink

i honestly find it hard to believe that there are people who are both 1) invested in music and 2) refuse to listen to female artists. even if they did exist they wouldn't be reading fucking fader anyway

why did they pick the worst Cat Power album

Ironically, you managed to read the whole sentence anyway. Your stopping was completely useless.

there's some good artists on there, but I feel like most the list is pandering. it'd be hard to get average people to take the list seriously without at least a little pandering though.

uhh true communism would treat all as equals so I'm not too sure about that