Albums that belong to you and no one else

Albums that belong to you and no one else.

How the fuck can that album belong to you when I have the very same album with me?

IT'S MINE DAMMIT
MINE!
I'VE CLAIMED IT

Don't post these albums. Keep them with you as long as you can.

It's very popular on the "weird" side of Sup Forums, has been for years

Fuck dude, this album destroys me every time. For whatever reason, things that explore dementia and Alzheimer's and degenerative brain disorders fuck me up and I don't know why since it hasn't affected me or anyone super close to me that personally. It's just the idea of your mind gradually slipping away from you, all of your memories, everything about you, your entire identity just leaking out while you're powerless to stop it. You know it's happening but you can't do anything. You know something's missing but you can't tell what it is. It makes me so fucking sad, and it terrifies me. It's pure existential horror.

This album encapsulates this feeling perfectly. The way it sounds, the way it's edited - it captures the terrifying impermanence of memory and identity. It makes me cry.

For other works of art that perfectly capture this feeling, see the film "It's Such a Beautiful Day". That movie utterly obliterates me in the same way.

That's kind of how Boxing 14-15 is for me, weirdly

Anyway, heres my contribution. Noone cares about this as much Asido.

I don't care about that smoking ball of turd album, I'm not the one who posted it.

I broke that album on vinyl just for fun

Good for you sweetheart

This album is fucking flawless

You can have Either/Or I'll have From a Basement

I'm not against sharing

Nobody wants your folk punk, you're in luck!

This fucking album, man. I fucking love it. It's essentially a post-punk band doing a post-hardcore album with a load of influences (it's even got a few moments where it feels like a post-hardcore krautrock fusion). It's great. The same band has an earlier really good post-punk album, but this one I fucking love.

C L A I M E D

thanks it's mine now

But that's me

just because you don't like doesn't mean no one else does user

Too late, it's my favourite album and it means too much to me personally to share it. Take a different album

fair enough, that's my least favourite anyway

If you have this album in your music folder then please delete it because it is mine now thank you :)

i'm gonna download that bitch asap :^)