What television series or films do you consider "Kintsukuroi"?

What television series or films do you consider "Kintsukuroi"?

Star Wars prequels

Starship Troopers.

>for having been broken
none, because that's a retarded ideal

asians are retarded

Cool as Ice.

You're more like Cuntsukuroi.

both thematically and as the ultimate flawed masterpiece

The American dub of Dragon Ball Z.

That one about the black dude

The Room is more beautiful and evocative on account of its flaws.

Lynch's Dune

Literally the Brown Bunny
>Even inBrown Bunny, what I did, I didn't use a continuity person, so the editing of the film was basically impossible. Thirty percent of the film was flashed, camera-flashed, unusable. Ten percent of the film had scratches in it, because we were using Super 16 and we hadn't got all the mags tweaked right, they were scratching film. So I edited the movie that had no continuity, not really, no planned continuity-
> the edit of the film was nearly impossible. When I solved the problems, looking at hundreds of feet of film that was uncuttable. When I finally cut them together, that breakthrough of figuring it out, was a billion times better than the easy cut of Buffalo 66.

>I felt I was creating an editorial language for the first time for myself in a real way. Not just using editing to just sort of execute what I had already thought of or already planned on. The edit was controlling me and the film. The edit had its own life, it was like another human being telling us when it was working and when it wasn't.

Redditt will think this is deep, until the moment you say that this concept is also found in the Bible

The Samurai Pizza Cats is the ONLY show that applies.

I watched Dune a long long time ago and I remember liking it. And I read Dune a year ago. I think I should rewatch Dune to see if I still like it.

This man is RIGHT

Another that applies is TDKR

then they will say it's cultural appropriation and no whites allowed

>Someone thinks this image means fucking anything and sharing it on normiebook will make them seem kind or something when really they hate broken people with a passion

I will literally fart in your ear

Why would you know this? Do you go to normiebook?

please do so but only if you happen to be MEW

I see screencapped posts from there. I don't go on Twitter either but apparently it's imperative I know what's happening there.

This was my though too. Final Cut is the one fixed with all the gold.

Spartacus

Andy's death metaphorically broke the pottery of the show, and they pieced it back together first with Gods of the Arena and then with Liam replacing him in Vengeance. Maybe it's not a perfect analogy because it wasn't more beautiful without him, but it was different and that was okay.