Other guy thinks he's dying

>other guy thinks he's dying
>doesn't even shit shrek

easy on the vegetables my guy

how much did you for it? did you get ripped off?

i hardly eat vegies idk whats wrong with me

what are possible causes

Do you eat a lot of things like fruity pebbles /froot loops?
Usually anything with that kind of dye makes my shit green too

Eating or drinking something with some kind of artificial coloring or dye perhaps.

plot twist, OP is a furry and eats grass as part of his roleplay

stop it OP

mac and cheese + grape soda will be green shit every time, pretty much anything with blue dye in it has a chance of making your shit green.

no i actually eat pretty healthy like oatmeal whole chicken and stay away from sugar...my shits always green

Like said. If you drink or eat something with artificial dyes in it, it'll make your shit green

I love guacamole dip, bro.

I'll vouche for this, eating certain things with dyes does it to me too, though not quite that vibrant of a green, thats impressive

Cereals do it, blueberry muffins with the fake blueberries has done it... thats all i can think of off the top of my head, but ya food dye

theres nothing i could possibly eat or drink (la croix and bottled water) that would make my shit constant green...

only time recently i had green runny shit i think was from drinking red bull, not sure

Cereal always does it for me. even certain oatmeals like the dino egg oatmeal and the quaker sea adventures blue as shit oatmeal.

Holy Shrit...