ITT:

ITT:

Keep pressing the middle button on your autocorrect mobile keyboard 50 times, see what comes up

I'll start

What do you think of this one part on the corner where it's cracked and leaves a bit of a bit of a problem for me to pay for it to be a use of the screen to have even more screen to body ratio and the other day that it is not a single fucking legit buyer or a new one

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/jmack_thesavage/jmack-on-the-track
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person.

Just keeps repeating this.

Yeah for sure if I do not to be d idn't know that you got a headache since like that to her e disfunction I can't wait to see you again when I'm outside of f and the y ou r you can have with three people that you can't come anywhere near with two weeks of work I had a

you must be ugly

I am so sorry to hear about your phone number and I will be a good time to time and money to pay for the first time in the morning and I am a very good at it and I will be a good time to time and money to pay for the first time in the morning and I am a very good at it and I will be a good time to time and money to pay for the first time in the morning and I

I am too busy to be out of town this weekend but I will be there in the morning and will be there for the night of the 19th and I will be there in the morning lol I will be there in the morning and I will be there in the morning lol I will be there in the morning and I will be there in the morning lol I will be there in the morning and

I will be there at the wrong time I don't have the money to pay for the weight of the world and I have a few questions about this sad life why

Already 2spooky4me I'm out

I don't know why they aren't just for the first time I was wondering if you have to be a good game and the Curse of the time to get a chance to be a good game and the Curse of the time to get a chance to be a good game and the Curse

>mobile
>keyboard

pick one

Quick question for you to share it along with the best thing since I don't really like tea, but I made a line that can't be crossed the best thing since I don't really like tea, but I made a line that can't be crossed the best thing

I hate tea

, and I was like, it's a card. Now, but I sure miss how much I enjoyed them noodles. So have a big ass bowl for me. Let's see, what's new here. My car died a while ago. . . . .

i dont know what your talking about is that you are a problem and I am not sure what to do with it as I am not entertained by the fact that I have been in the ass for a long time ago on the internet do not have a dumb mind for a long time ago on the internet do not have a dumb mind for a long time ago on the internet

I am on the way to the top of the page for the first time in the world of the world and the world is a great way to get a new phone number to reach me at the moment and I am not sure if you are interested in the position and would like to tame a few things to do with the fact that I am not sure if you are interested in the position and would like to tame a few things to do with the fact that I am not sure if you are interested in the position and would like to tame a few things to do with the fact that I am not sure if you are interested in the position and would like to tame a few things to do with the fact that I am not sure if you are interested in the position and would like to tame a few things to do with the fact that I am not sure if you are interested in the position and would like to tame a few things to do with the fact that I am not sure if you are interested in the position and would like to tame a few things to do with the fact that I am not sure if you are interested in the position and would like to tame a few things to do with the

Oh man I don't want you to leave my nephew and he doesn't like me to you talk to me when you're not going back to the house and then throw me a little white and then you say that I love my aunt she just got a little girl and I

I am not sure if you are aware of this but I am interested in the job you have posted on Craigslist and would like to know how much I will be able to pay for the course and how much would it cost to do it and how much would it cost to do it and how much would it cost to do it and how much would it cost to do it and how much would it cost to do it and how much would it cost to do it and how much would it cost to do it and how much would it cost

I am very interested in the position you have posted on Craigslist and would like to know more about the position you have available for me to get a job though I am very interested in the position and would like to know more about the position you have available for me to get a job though I am very interested in the position.

Ok here goes:

OP is a faggot

What is that manga I was always reading on the bus is now an anime called koi to uso and you legit look like the main character is in love you should consider where I stick someone and then say it was the first guy they really talked to since middle of something like a stretch but does anyone think that the exo stranger will reappear on my art.

>weeb

I'm not really needed any help would be appreciated by those who are not really needed any help would be appreciated by those who are not really needed any help would be appreciated by those who are not really needed any help would be appreciated by those who are not really needed any help would be appreciated by those who are not really needed any help would be appreciated by those who

I will be there in the morning to see if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will be there in the morning to see if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will

Of the one I have on the phone I have no problem getting the email to email the email email to the phone and then I'll make it a good app if I want it back up to my phone and then I get a email that I'll make you up then I'll email it then you can email it then email me then I'll make sure I have to the phone and then email me then I'll make sure I email it then I'll make sure you have email the application to the phone bill and email me to the phone and email the email email and then I'll email email to you then I'll make you feel like you did it

I will be there bright side of the road and I was wondering if you could definitely use the same one I think I have a good feeling about this one of the other ones are you doing some work on the house and I will be there at the same time I don't have a car so I can get a ride to the airport on the bus now so I can get a ride to the airport on Sunday and I will be there at the same time.

I am a beautiful person who has a great time in my head and neck and I will be a good time to get the chance to talk to you by the way to go to the new York city and the other day and age of five years ago and have a great time to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the

, and I probably would have been a while . I WILL BE LOOKING FOR A WHILE. I WILL BE LOOKING FOR A WHILE. I WILL BE LOOKING FOR A WHILE. I WILL BE LOOKING FOR A WHILE. I WILL BE LOOKING FOR A WHILE. I WILL BE LOOKING FOR A WHILE. I WILL BE LOOKING FOR A WHILE. I WILL BE LOOKING FOR A WHILE. I WILL BE LOOKING FOR A WHILE.

Wow I really really love the game and the best of all I can play with a few of my favorite games on my phone but this is a good app to be a great app to play on my app daily and I can do anything.

I have to go to the new York city and the other hand I am a beautiful person who is the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way

I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am

Arrived at the managers meeting with you have to go to a negro down the last year and a dog in my life has become and finish my shower then you have to go to a negro down the last one of the video or similar content to the device they use to do it for the last one of my car on.

fucking phone posters should kill themselves

Y the yard with thus trailer Im, at the campground shelby and i are at the ta in dexter easier to the destination tp, flint mi to marion in the middle it was a good night me to get there Is a good night me to get there Is a good night me to get

It just Keeps repeating

The fact that you are a man of culture as well as the world of the country and the world is the most important thing to do in life and you are the only one that can make you feel better and better for you and your family and your family is a great place to work and to be able to enjoy your life and your life with the best of the best

Kek

I am so sorry i realized i just messaged you today at the con and make sure you have to be ready to go to a gaming and technology convention the weekend right before my semester starts at the con and make sure you have to be ready to go

I don't know I just saw the image where she's standing in her trooper outfit without a helmet and everyone else around her is wearing a helmet and everyone else around her is wearing a helmet and everyone else around her is wearing a helmet

I think this is from the EA Battlefront 2 announcement lmao

Hey man. He is the most part, I have been in a while, and the rest. The first one. The first one. The first one. The first one. The first one. The first one. The first one. The first

Time I had the chance of a few weeks, so I'm sure it was not able, I will have the best. If I could see it as an option for me, I will have the best. If I could see it as an option for

I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same time as I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same time as I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same time as I have a great day and I will be a

I will be there and I will be there and I will be there and I will be there and I will be there and I will be there and I will be there and I will be there..... This shit isn't going to change.

I love how the last few words from everyones phone just echoes

Who types negro that often

お疲れ様!?って言われてるのに!(ぎやで()はよーですけどねーよ?(爆笑。今日から仕事に追われてるんのだけれどそのあともありますよ、きっと大丈夫です、よろしくおねがいしまさんです恋愛

Someone who has been on Sup Forums for far too long.

Okay let see what happens

What is is at at its its like like is that at is its at like its is great at them its for like to is time at when its you like not is the at of its way like this is he at in its for like to is

So the LG autocorrect is fucking autistic

Ich habe mir die Bücher angesehen und bin sehr zufrieden damit und habe es auch nicht so ganz verstanden und es ist mir nicht klar geworden was ich sagen soll und ob es sich um eine Art des Problems handelt und ob es sich um eine Art des Problems handelt und ob es sich um eine Art des Problems handelt und ob es... Then it's a loop

I am so sorry to hear from you soon

soundcloud.com/jmack_thesavage/jmack-on-the-track

And then one of the kissing emojis, repeating forever.

Who says "negro" on Sup Forums?

Translation:

I am told I'm going to work! (Gyuya () is good, is not it? (Laughter. I've been chased by work from today, but there are also after that, I'm sure I'm OK, thank you Is a love affair

Lol I'm just blind af she standing like a n tiddy my guy don't spin if I make the first boss is a competition and they usually go late for a ride to the meeting on Monday with me and I set it up on Wednesday at work and nobody here but me on Saturday I got something st d said he is good with super bowl and they usually go late for a ride to the meeting

A Summer fag

You, you fucking negro

I am not sure if you have a écrit dans le message de la semaine prochaine pour le reste de la semaine prochaine pour le reste de la semaine prochaine pour le reste de la semaine prochaine pour le reste de la semaine prochaine pour le reste

Fuck Fuck, of course I do not have to pick And choose also but I still reported it A lot of the stuff with kids Looking for a few days ago and started answering questions about the yard with thus trailer Im and I are going to be a comment on the phone with my

So I have to clear my head and I will be in the same boat of rebellion and I will be there for you all day and I will be there for you and I will be there for you and I will be there for you all this week for the rest is a great day

I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same time as I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same time as I have a great day and I will be a good time

You wanna do something Matthew and the website is too big for me to get there Is a good night me to get there Is a good night me to get there Is a good night me to get there is a channel that does a good job of the channel thanks for hwat quack you're not alone in and out a fast as possible achy

its revealing your inner self. Its what your phone thinks of you.

the question is...who are you really trying to convince?

I was going to be okay pretty sure if you have a big pussy She was like why'd you say it twice a day cause otherwise they'll rot and fall out your mouth as cough medicine and I have to do it for the last one of my car so I can get a kick out of.

I will be in touch with you I will be there at 4 are you free to talk on the phone or in person and I am I am I am I am I am I am I am I am I am I am I am I am I

Tfw when I got a good scare cause my name is Matthew, and you replied to me

Oh yeah huh I forgot to send you a pic of the family in Guadalajara when I was seven or six years old and I was getting out of the shower and I was getting out of bed and I was getting out of bed and I was getting out of bed and I was getting out of bed and

That sounds pretty good for tonight at least have to the last one of the most important thing is to act like that I didn't even think about it till you get to that is the sock in your girl harder for me that is the sock slightly folded over and get everything lol nope not yet whatnof to a

I am my friend and I am a little bit confused about the situation and I am not sure if I will be able to reach you on the wall at the moment but I am not sure if I will be able to reach you on the wall at the moment.

I will be there at 11 15
Lol it just stopped there

I am a God among men and Donald Trump is a traitor who will destroy the foundations of America and will destroy souls I will find him and I will beat him to the ground and shoot him in the head because he deserves it

I wonder what it means

Maximum keks

Matthew is my son's name.

I sexually Identify as an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the Atlantic ocean ready to release my destructive cargo on filthy commies'. People say to me that a person being a weapon of mass destruction is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having ex-Nazi scientists install tungsten plating, 3 stage rockets and a Nuclear warhead on my body. From now on I want people to refer to me as "ICBM" and "WMD" as my preferred pronouns and respect my right to wipe entire cities and cultures from the face of the Earth. If you can't accept me you're Hippy-Trash and need to check your rocket privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I don't know if I can help in any way I can get a ride to the airport on the way home from the gym and then I will be able to make it to the meeting tonight but I

I have a great day and I have a great day and I have a great day and I have a great day and I have a great day and I have a great day and I have a great day and I have a great day and I have

Here's the thing. You said "SEALs are Special Forces." Can they fall under the same command? Yes. No one's arguing that, you little bitch. As someone who has over 300 confirmed kills, I am telling you, specifically, in the military, no one calls SEALs SF. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing. If you're saying "Special Operations" you're referring to the United States Special Operations Command, which includes things from Army Rangers to my secret network of spies across the USA. So your reasoning for calling a SEAL SF is because random people "call the gorilla ones SF?" Let's get SOW and MRR in there, then, too. Also, calling someone DEVGRU or SEAL Team Six? It's not one or the other, that's not how Special Operations Command works. They're both. A SEAL is a SEAL and a member of USSOCOM. But that's not what you said. You said a SEAL is SF, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all operators of the USSOCOM family SF, which means you'd call Rangers, Pararescuemen, and other operators SF, too. Which you said you don't. It's okay to just admit you're fucking dead, kiddo.

I had that problem too. Some tips
Delete punctuation
Don't be afraid to use one of the other suggestions
If yours stalls back up and change the last word used

The new Dream Theater is gonna go call me this morning to get a burger for you r going on a hospital in some third party that only gives a shit about tax cuts for billionaires and corporate events that the North Viennese music for 5th the same regardless of how many hours they work for you.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Check 'em bub

I just got home from work and I just got back from the gym and then I will be able to make it to the meeting tonight but I will be there at least some of the game and I will be there at least some of the game and I will be there at least some of the game and I will be there at least some of the game and I will be there at least some of the game and I will be there at least some of the game and I will be there at least some of the game and I will be there at least some of the game and I will be there at least some of the game and I will be there at least some of the game

The only one of my friends and they said they didn't want too many people in the room with a good time for the first

>one off

Y no tengo a nadie en la casa de mi tía y me dijo que me iba a gustar Yoona con el cabello negro y el sol de la tierra y la tierra y la tierra y la tierra y la tierra y la tierra y la tierra y la tierra

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up rules* my name is skeen but u can call me t3h k1ng 0f /r/ath3ism!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very skeptical!!!! thats why i created, 2 meet random skeptics like me ಠ_ಠ… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!! in fact im an atheist!!!) i like 2 destoy christins w/ tuber (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite past time!!! bcuz its SOOOO rewarding!!!! hes skeptic 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random atheists =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of subjcts here so give me lots of power!!!! LOL UR BANNED JIJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not sure if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns

By chance, are you trying to sell your cell phone and buy a new one, but there is a crack in it?

Bello a lot and right in my head is it the Internet access my hands down for me as the strongest the same problem in this message and delete and right away the actual is it going anywhere from a girl who was my head and right to be in my case and delete and you should I go for me but not as well

I am not sure if the power loss is going to be able to get to the wake of the day but I am not sure if the power loss is going to be able to get to the wake of the day but I am not sure if

Of course I am not going to do to make it to the point where I am not going to do to make it to the point where I am not going to do to make it to the point where I am not going to do to make it

Me and my wife fight a lot

Here's the thing. You said a "espresso is coffee." Is it in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that. As someone who is a Barista who studies Coffee, I am telling you, specifically, in Coffee, no one calls espresso "coffee." If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing. If you're saying "coffee family" you're referring to the taxonomic grouping of potio aquam arabica, which includes things from French Press to Drip Coffee. So your reasoning for calling Espresso Coffee is because random people call "Espresso" "Coffee"? Let's get Frappes and Instant Coffee in there, then, too. Also, calling someone a human or an ape? It's not one or the other, that's not how taxonomy works. They're both. Espresso is espresso and a member of the coffee family. But that's not what you said. You said Espresso is Coffee, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all members of the Coffee family Coffee, which means you'd call Frappés and Coffee-flavored syrup "Coffee" too. Which you said you don't. It's okay to just admit you're wrong, you know?

I will be there at the same time I don't have a car so I can get a ride to the airport on the way home from the gym and then I will be able to make it to the meeting tonight but I will be there at the same time I don't have a car so I can get a ride to the airport on Friday so I can get a ride to the airport on Friday so I can get a ride to the airport on Friday so I can get a ride

I'm weak to see if he's doing anything in the meantime I guess it's just be nice if the bad days felt less sequential order for a bit of a tornado meme headed here so I'm gonna leave right after that bit passes us living in the meantime I guess it's just be nice if the bad days felt less sequential order for a bit of the day employees still have to have a full bodysuit and respirator

Hello Fellow Oppressed Men…Holds Up Mens Rights Poster My Name Is John. But Feel Free To Call Me Oppressed Man of Doom! As you can see, i am very oppressed by Child Custody Laws and Divorce Courts…. That Is Why I Came Here To /r/MensRights, To Meet Other Mens Rights Advocates. Im 14 Years Old(But I Pretend To Be 29 And Recently Divorced/Oppressed). I Like To Read AVoiceForMen W/ My Fedora On. We Enjoy Debating Women On FaceBook. That Is Why I Came Here, To Meet People Like Me (Oppressed Mens) Like They Say Men Are Oppressed. Ok Guys Anyways Upvote This.
Viva Le Revolution!

>lost it at Tornado Meme

Àからから!から。から、からから!からかなかな↓からのからのして!してして、からかなくださいしてが

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked 300 candy bars from tha corner store. im trained in street fitin’ & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil dickhead w/ a hot mum & fake bling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper rumble. tha rumble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. my homeboys be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o’ newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a’ kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yer a stewpid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur in proper mess ya knobhead

A Serbian and the next thing you know your shuttering your dick is Amber 's and I can drink water from the backyard hose as well just do it in a few years ago I have two legs and I fap all the time to get there during business hours and they hand me this morning to get a burger for you to be in mpg or Easy to do and I bear no t to the dropbox.

I love you and your family and friends is a good time to get to the first time in the future of the holy spirit of fair play that all of the holy spirit of fair play that all of the holy spirit of fair play that all of the holy...
Wtf?!

The Batman is a great woman who has a great idea and she has to live Action to win and she is one star of Evil who is one star of Evil and star of a great mother of Evil who has a lot more to say than that I love you so so great and I hope she has to win this game she has a lot more fun she is great she has a lot of fun she is great fun and fun to win a game she is a fun fun and great fun fun game fun and great game she is a fun fun and fun game fun she is a fun fun and great game she has a lot of great game and great fun game she is a fun fun and fun fun she is a fun fun and great fun fun and she is a fun fun and great game fun game and great game fun and great game and fun game she is a fun fun

I will be there in about an hour or so and I don't know what to do with the fact that I have to go to the store and get some rest and feel better soon and that is the only one I have is a good time to

That was is almost a real, coherent, run-on sentence.

I love you too baby girl and I will be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be...

I know what you think of the wrong with it are confidential and may be the first time I was expecting a baby shower with the wrong with it are confidential and may be the first time I was expecting a baby shower with friends and family are doing well.