It's an asian has undeclared meat episode

>it's an asian has undeclared meat episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hm4E8TcjF70
vimeo.com/42254051
youtube.com/watch?v=wYxhOWDeLcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't that pretty much any trip to Indonesia?

>British guy enters Australia with $2000 cash, £10,000 in his bank account, a full two week detailed itinerary all already booked and paid for, a return ticket and a high paying job waiting for him at home where his wife and children live
>"Sorry sir we think you're here to work illegally, so we've decided to deny you entry."

that doesn't happen though

It's a comic exaggeration pham

Sounds like the Canadian version at YVR too.

>it's a "europe cares more about australia's TV shows than australia does" episode

australian tv is kino

The only australian kino is Danger 5 yet barely anybody knows about it

why do foreigners bring over so much food/meats?

Is there another season planned?

No, they decided to quit while they're ahead rather than digging it into the ground
they made this recently though

youtube.com/watch?v=Hm4E8TcjF70

Oh yeah that was a mad clip do they have anything else? Netflix should pick them up straya sucks cock

Italian Spiderman is a thing they made prior to danger 5
vimeo.com/42254051

>That one episode where the asian is crying because border security ripped open her bags of veg.

She was also screaming that they should pay for it.

Lol I loved Italian spider man I wish they would do more stuff like that

border security are cunts.

go to america, LAX is just a fucking line and a dude saying "how long r u gonna be here honky" and a stamp.

go back home,
>"LINE UP HERE"
>3 sniffer dogs come out and sniff everyone's carry-on luggage
>"WAIT HERE"
>open everyone's bags and spill shit everywhere
>muh hotsauce gets broke on the concrete
>"DID YOU DECLARE THAT?"
>not even at the declaration line yet d00d
>3 hour interview about my hot sauce.
>never got to try it
>it was devilishly hot

>mfw all these garbage australian marriage reality shows are all apart of the left wing homosexual agenda to discredit the sanctity of marriage and make it easier to pass the gay marriage law reforms

>it's a forgeiner pretends not to understand english very well but once they realise they are fucked that lose their shit and conversate without any troubles

do they think by playing dumb and difficult the customs people will just think it's too much work and let them through?

youtube.com/watch?v=wYxhOWDeLcI

>It's a Corey Feldman successfully smuggles 1kg of heroin into Canada episode

That being 'comic' is a fucking exaggeration.

>This not food, it sweets
Every fucking time

>wanting to go to Ausfailia

>it's a THIS IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT YOU SIGNED M8 episode

>the state of marriage in Australia is bad
>so why not just knock it down XD?
I don't understand this popular line of thinking. It needs fixing, not putting down.

>It's a just waiting for a mate episode

Isn't the real problem refugees from sea?

an australian legend

never dog ur mates

That would make for a much more controversial and expensive tv show. Australian tv is all about low production-cost pleb fodder.

>It's a blocktacular at block o'clock blockisode

australia is very segregated from certain diseases and pests, and to keep it that way we need to stop the chinks from bringing their bullshit witchcraft in

Blockek

>its a have to choose between block, MKR, and masterchef during primetime episode

>It's an American has undeclared weed again episode

>It's a Manu can't speak English, or even French anymore, episode

>its the jewish aboriginal episode

Unfortunately I can't find the episode on youtube anymore

And it works, there's no foreign contaminants entering to environment and like zero drug imports. You can't even keep Mexican's out but they don't even bother coming here any more because we ship them off somewhere else for indefinite """processing"""

Mate, we couldn't even spot Johnny Depps 2 fucking dogs, there's only one way in and out of an airport and they couldn't spot the fucking dogs. I don't have any confidence in them after that

I too saw that reddit thread my good friend!

Didn't they bring them in on a private jet

And? Do you think cartels and shit only use chartered airlines?

the drugs come in on ships

>it's a worker is working illegally episode

>you will never be as cool as Johnny Hitler.

That's not true, The Katering Show is pure cooking parody kino.

>it's an American thought his American permit to carry a concealed firearm also could be used in Canada

I literally saw an episode with this. How the fuck can you be this goddamn stupid?

Oh man coming through YVR this August was bizarre, all these Asian Canadian kids dressed like the military, acting like total arseholes. It was hard not to laugh because they looked twelve years old.

It's a British couple get a few hundred cigarettes confiscated and a condescending talking to about how smuggling is ruining the British economy, while hordes of shitskins walk straight through customs in the background episode.

I saw an episode once where they stopped a truck carrying a disassembled crane. They took it apart and it was full to the brim with ciggies. The length smugglers go to is amazing.

Story?

>its a comfy MotoGP episode
>local presenters let the pro brits handle the race coverage
>only one or two ad breaks during the race

I have to pinch myself how good it is. Shame it didnt last when all the minor categories as well as quali was on.
They sold out F1 so now i have to watch shitty streams for the off races.
If Miller leaves, MotoGP will probably get canned within a year or two