New rekt thread

New rekt thread

facebook dawt com/groups/RektThread/

uuuhhh

Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Mmm, wild pork

Almost didn't catch them all...

i always thought asians were supposed to be smart

KYS

Nice copy & paste faggot.

And what happens next?

angry farmer shoots them one by one

man went for the dual wield hahaha

at :38 he shoots the little girl

Happy meal

They get raped by the farm helpers and sold as pets. WTF do you think happens? They're most likely killed and eaten.

What the fuck did you just say about me, you little heretic? I'll have you know I graduated top of my Order, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Saracens, and I have over CCC confirmed kills.

I am trained in religious warfare, and I'm the top knight in the Pope's army. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will wipe you the fuck out with religious fury the likes of which has never been seen before in this Holy Land, mark my fucking deus vult.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over carrier pigeons? Think again, infidel. As we speak I am contacting my secret Order of crusaders across the Holy Land and Jerusalem is being conquered right now so you better prepare for the saving of Jerusalem, heretic. The saving that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your faith. You're fucking dead, squire. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over DCC ways, and that's just with my sword sheathed.

Not only am I extensively trained in religious combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Christian army, and I will use it to its fullest extent to wipe your miserable asinus off the face of the Eastern Mediterranean, you little stercore. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little "clever" religion was about to bring down on you, maybe you would have converted to Christianity.

But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn heathen. I will enact holy fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You're fucking dead, heretic.

did he think the elevator was on his floor?

mate, i dont give a fuck about what you think of me

no, if you watch carefully he was just trying to get away from his wife, so im pretty sure it was just suicide, he had enough

wanted to cover both employees, too bad grandpa doesn't give a fuuuuck about his own life and plays for keeps

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

.45 Strong

may I call you Andreas Hüsselhoftz?

Shall we call those...
>The Elevator Trio
Or should I dare add this two and call them...
>The Elevator Five
?

Some chinese dude explained this phenomenon;
Appearantly the country-side hicks are dumber than cavemen there.
They have no clue how an elevator works, they think it's just a magic box you go into and it teleports you to your floor.
So the get angry when the doors aren't opening and kick them in to get into the magical teleportation box.
Then they fall down a shaft

i never noticed this before, but the elevator has glass windows. he saw it go down.

whatevers faggot

>They have no clue how an elevator works, they think it's just a magic box you go into and it teleports you to your floor
Teleport me Scot-Lee

So elevator ceilings are made of cardboard

It's China man.

I hope this faggot's joking

Also they fell for thirty floors(I think the original webm said it)

I love watching hood monkeys get their shit blown off.
That nigger hit the floor hard.

"And this little piggie whe- OH SHIT!"

I'm laughing like a fucking retard

Tl;dr
Stfu you nigger faggot!

did he die?

AryaStarkGetsRevengeForTheRedWedding.webm

yep, they get teleported to hell.

you fucking newfag niggers - this shit is obviously copypasta that some idiot keeps sitting around in a text file to troll summerfags in threads like these. congrats.

fucking awesome

I hope you feel unsafe you fucking faggot

Dindu

his whole leg is basically a spring...

the all knowing thread master faggot trying to bait others comments? Please kys

Not even a rekt thread, just a faggot hitting another faggot and the sad thing is.. the little faggot ate that punch like it was nothing. Looked more shocked than anything.

>that one white pig on the far left that gets his head stuck under the thing
nice

He uses his actual leg to jump

>When the nerve gas is so strong it comes out of your feet

What is this nerve agent?
What does it do and how is it applied? this and the post before look like they are all getting electricuted

>Being such a newfag

Dam, this ones actually one of the worst I've seen

Him wuz a goodboye him dindu nuffin he jus tryna get his lyfe skrait.

I wonder what it is with china and elevators, they seems not to grasp the consept.

user I think this faggot isn't joking and is a serious faggot.

This website desensitized me to this type of gore. In the past I would be shocked at the images I was watching, but now I'm bored of the reposted content.

a man with 1 arm and 1 leg = still stronger and more useful than all of those women.... look how she is trying to cheat and climb the support.

The lift has been disabled.

I hope he has seen this little video posted by strangers. Like months later he just randomly saw it for the first time, never knowing he was filmed. The satisfaction of seeing her flabbergasted face at the end would be amazing.

of course it happens in fucking china

Fuck off and die, you ass licking butt fucking cum guzzling queen of the fairies... ... fag!

holy shit that instakill
did he get a headshot? how did he incapacitate him so fast I mean I've seen people get shot and then walk a few seconds more

Do they not know how elevators work?

Well obviously we need to allow the girls to go around the hard parts of the course in order to allow women a more equal playing field and increase the number of women involved in the sport. Just like we did for the military , the fire department, the police department, and many more fields!

Honest to fucking god I can't understand how anyone can think this way. I was cringing just typing it...

oh i forgot this is knowlege i should be born with and shouldn't dare ask the mighty Sup Forums followers

almost certainly brain damage if not death. the posturing is a bad sign but not definative. sauce?

I know, it makes no sense that someone would be this dumb. Maybe some of these are suicides?

Rate My Boyfriend

Okay,so I met him in a hipster bar in Seattle and the poor thing was all depressed and crying. {He's Soooo Cute}

And this is amazing. He tells me he got dumped by some person called Anita who he helped make this entire awesomely produced web series for and I'm thinking to myself, "What A Bitch?", so then he asks me if I want to star in a web series made by him and I'm like, "Sure, that'll be GREAT." with a big smile on my face.

I then ask if he'd like me to be his girlfriend because he's SO HOT, and then he's like "Sure, so long as you can help me make this new web series for me.", and then my inside voice is all like "YAAASSS, SLAY BABY!!!!".

So then I ask him what this whole we series would be about, and he's like "Oh, it's about promoting Feminism, resisting Trump, presenting arguments that can help counter Climate Denialism and Islamophobia, and why every woman should have small boobs, a pixie haircut, red lipstick, and wear leggings instead of a skirt to help combat Toxic Masculinity and Patriarchy." and it's so within my interest that I shriek like I'm in the middle of an intense orgasm and yell to him, "Baby, I am so down for those causes!!! Trump is a FASCIST!!! And oh yeah, I totally got this pixie cut and a breast reduction when I was 18 and I discovered Feminism and Tumblr for the first time two years ago - IT'S SO LIBERATING!!!

He then shows me back to his apartment and…IT'S SO CUTE, IT'S ALL ANIMU!!! My heart is then palpitating because it's such a far cry from when I was a slutty looking long-haired cheerleader with big boobs dating the abusive and toxically masculine football team captain who didn't let me do cosplay and forced me to watch ESPN with him. I then take a picture of him in his room just to show you guys because he says it's OK, he then makes us a candlelight vegan meal and we have the most explosive and satisfying sex ever…ALL NIGHT LONG!!!

and the kid who peed in the elevator then cralwed out the door and fell.

kys

Fucking niggers.

first shot hits cell. second misses. 3 is kill shot with 4 as confirm.

Fawk. Can't be. Srsly???

The shooter missed at point-blank range. Hope he was caught because of his incompetence

instant karma

fake as shit

>The shooter missed at point-blank range. Hope he was caught because of his incompetence

Nerves, but he manned up a fixed his mistake.

But sucks about the phone. Not sure AppleCare will fix that.

Atttacker went nervous

New fag (you) clearly doesn't understand bait

fucking muslims tsecks , wtf that old dude in the left background

>fake as shit
Based on?

How in the shit did that not trail the other guy out?

rename this to something witty please.

perhaps privileged? or patriarchy?