Pennsylvania whats up

pennsylvania whats up

Post em

814 monitoring

Warren here

610 check em

I used to live in williamsport.

Pennsylvania is overall a pretty shitty hick state full of nothing to do. I'm glad I live somewhere else.

To be fair, you lived in Williamsport. North PA is coal crackers and junkies. SE PA is the only region of civilization. Pittsburgh cunts need not respond.

checked

Alright gents, what are we looking for tonight?

This, 412 reporting.

Lancaster fag checking in

A fuckin fight

Naked south side sluts 610 post em

Non-PA resident detected.

Southeast is civilization? 215 checking in, emphatically stating that Philadelphia will be Detroit in ten years

calm down pittsburgh

What county

Where them levittown girls at

Yea that's a really good one , you can totally see tits and face

I got some Egan girls from levittown 215. Years 03 to 08

>posts random headless chick from Google in a pathetic attempt to get people to post PA girls

814 checkin in

724 fag here, New Kennsington checking in

>Implying that NE Philly isn't already.

east stroudsburg uni anyone?

I meant the white parts. Obviously not Philadelphia, which is just nigger Pittsburgh.

it's a jumping off point

god dammit Frank that's just an egg!

814 Altoona here, niggers

As someone whose from Pittsburgh, we already have a ton of niggers

570 south schuylkill county checking in

When did this become a Nigger hate thread?

born there

You're right. A PA thread should really be a PR hate thread.

University city in the hizzy

Philly is getting better. The cap on I95 will bring back the waterfront. City gov't not quite as corrupt as the past. Kensington will always be a shithole.

Scranton is still very white!

#MAGA

Erie here chilling. Anybody here ride motorcycles? Looking for more friends in the area

Until heroin kills you off

Just kickin' back and suckin' some dicks, fam

Bradford nudes?

dirt bikes. West county.

610 Nazareth

lol

it's true
went to HS with her

That's probably the only camera angle where this woman looks vaguely attractive.

Otherwise, she must have that "no-chin chicken-flamingo face" typical with the scrawnier PA girls. It's weird that it's a thing over there.

610 MHS

I know, and I'll take your word for it. Berksfag living in LV now. Saw her new movie at the Steelstacks and she did a q&a.

WTF is MHS

Totally getting "village bicycle" vibes from this chick

Thats Kate micucci you blasted nincompoop

Mifflin?

For real. This bitch is Mr. Skin famous

Well then you're an idiot. Philly was detroit 15 years ago and has completely turned around

Born in Shenandoah.
Living in Reading.
I envy the dead.

i'd take it for a spin

Only just started riding 1.5 months ago. I really want to get a sport bike and a dirt bike. Dirt bike I want suuuuper bad. I just have a 700 Suzuki cruiser right now.

724 dawgg

It's getting worse you liberal fucknugget. You aren't convincing anyone that this communist pile of fuckery is getting better with your propaganda.

Bucks County fag here. I once ran into someone I knew on here. Anyone from Bensalem?

Lol ok. No wonder housing prices in center city it's surrounding neighborhoods are skyrocketing. With an increasing city population.

Take your 15 year old shit who doesn't know anything about how this city was somewhere else.

Philly 1 day ago...

City was a shithole in the early millenium and murder capital of the country. Now people from New York are moving here because it's just better.

I grew up in Reading. You got roaches?

412 reporting

I'm shooting a short film in Center City in the Spring. Fingers crossed I don't get killed or my shit stolen.

No it's fucking not, lol

love me some 570
Wilkes-Barre reporting

Pittsburgh SLOOT

Philly population is motivated increasing you lying pinko commie fuck boy. Americans arent Russian or Chinese, you can't just lie to us and expect us to turn off our senses. I step over more and more homeless people every day, the trash overflows and blows all over the street, businesses are leaving due to ridiculous taxes and niggers are rampant. Go suck on Kenneys limp pecker a little while longer.

Bbc cum addict sissy white boy. Steve j from marple newtown and wcu

kys please

Lol you probably can't even vote.

my buddy is about to be going to school in Williamsport

Bellevue actually.

Used to race BMX in Bensalem when i was but a young'n

back to ops thread... penn state

Fat fuck retarded alt-right loser living in his mom's basement who is mad his soda cost an extra 30 cents because his poor ass can't afford it anymore.

Anyone got palmerton?

Woah so did I!

I probably banged your girl, sorry bout that

Stop Samefagging you brainwashed liberal fembot. Mad cause your propaganda doesn't work anymore? Go rile up your pet niggers instead, they'll believe anything you commies tell them.

who didn't

Lol or you can just leave a city that's on the upswing like the fucking retard you are.

814 hell yah

So do you guys like Bruce Springsteen

Actually Bellevue. You from the area?

Bow before the single hottest woman in PA, Veronica from Upper Darby

717 reporting here stay humble

Screw you New Jersey, make your own thread

Once again, lie to your pet niggers. We see the city falling apart before our eyes.

We can try to claim Bruce. All we have is the Bloodhound Gang.

Thats not Veronica from Upper Darby, don't reply to my post with ugly girl

Ayy a fellow 717 fag

Veronica is ugly

Altoona here reporting in

Name is Jackie B