28th of April

>28th of April
>It's snowing in southern Germany
Fuck this shit man

boo hoo

>He lives north of the polar circle
I guess that kind of shit weather is normal in the wasteland you're living in. Here it's not, we even had over 20 degrees in March and now this

>climate change isn't real

That's what most of the americans unironically believe

At least you get some rain. Here it's way too cold too, but on top of that everything is bone dry

I can't see your city name.

My village is too small to publish desu, let's just say it's near the upper Rhine

>tfw no real snow for the entire winter
Feels non-white.

How is living in a small village near the upper Rhine?

>tfw no summer this year

>28th of April
>comfy,breezy and dry

should be hot as balls and raining

fuck your nice weather

Might as well be in Germany

Quite comfy (yet), rich/industrialised and close to workplaces, but still almost no sand people right now
>finally took a new panorama a couple weeks ago

Wow looks great.
Is it better than living in some big city?

kek, 4°C here, the weather is crazy

Never did the latter so I'm not 100% sure, but wouldn't want to live in a city in a tiny expensive flat surrounded by others

But you have de facto late October right now, for that time this would be quite warm

Ah YES

"global WARMING"

Ok what do people usually do for work and fun?

Looks like tomorrow is gonna be a good day.

Greencucks will always blame global warming, no matter if it's unusually warm for the time (in that case it's regular GW), unusually cold (muh weakened Gulf stream) or just average (has to be combination of both!) - in any case we are all DOOMED! That's why we absolutely have to raise taxes even more on the middle class to subsidy trillions for photovoltaics in subarctic climate! It'll SAVE THE WORLD!

Most of us commute to the nearby bigger 100k+ cities (10-50km away), there's just a tiny bit of agriculture left.
Nightlife of course isn't too great, you'll have to go to the cities too

Ok, thanks for answering :3

>tfw had snow in late June multiple times