Would this duo be the greatest piece of kino the world has ever seen?

Would this duo be the greatest piece of kino the world has ever seen?

>Implying Lou Bloom wouldn't kill Driveman within a day

the driver is really smart and capable but lou would have planned his execution down to the second

No it's the perfect duo, Driver drives him to all the crime scenes

Driver can improvise like a muthafucka tho

>his name is literally driver

this

nah he has a name obviously, it's just never said in the film

This. Why would Mel kill driver? He only killed that paki because he was a shithead. Mel was a cool guy. You're in no obligation to help the cops. That's they're job.

>Why would Lou* kill driver?
because unless Driveman was beneath him in hierarchy, Lou wouldn't like it and would eventually manipulate him or kill him.

What would be CIA's role?

>tfw my phone autocorrects Lou to Mel
The fuck??

Yeah but as we saw at the end of Drive, Driver can't be killed. He's like The Guest.

ok, i did something today and i want to know if it was autistic or not

>be walking in park
>see attractive young couple (like 18-20)
>walk up to them
>'excuse me, am i ugly'?

Causing the crime scenes.

Yes

so this is more an unstoppable killing machine vs the unkillable man

I kek'd so hard. But yes, that was a social faux pas. You should have asked that to a park ranger or gardener or cop. Just as autistic, but less creepy.

He would be in charge

What would their sex be like? I'd like to think rough but romantic.

Maybe the guest is causing the crime scenes and lou hires the driver because he is the only one fast enough to catch up

It would have been easier to just make an /r9k/ thread.
What did they say tho?

And CIA is there for sexual tension. I LIKE IT!

It's Dr. Iver.

Dr. Bon Iver?

J. Conduis

>Jaime Conduire

I'm a shitposter. I set high goals, and I've been told that I'm persistent. Now, I'm not fooling myself, sir. Having been raised with the upvoting movement so popular in reddit, I used to expect my threads to be considered. But I know that these days, our board culture no long caters to the thread loyalty that could be promised to earlier generations. What I believe, sir, is that good memes come to those who work their asses off. And that people such as yourself, who reached the top of the catalog didn't just fall there. My motto is, if you want to get the dubs, you have to make the money to buy the Sup Forums pass.

Driver would just stare at Lou as the low/mid-level functioning sociopath utilizes everything in his arsenal to charm and test the high-functioning autist for weaknesses as said autist grows weary of his shit or the sociopath has a tantrum and the autist caves his skull in.
Fuck sociopaths.

"Would they fuck?" would be a better question.

Imagine Sup Forums.

Fucking hell. That would be the best movie ever made.

For the ladies. What a panty creaming festival this would be.

Maybe Lou hears rumours about The Driver and attempts to track him down for the ultimate news story?