I've made a mistake, Sup Forums

i've made a mistake, Sup Forums

what do i do? no time to clean up. need options on how to disappear.

Other urls found in this thread:

miscopy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/justin-slice-wrist-internet-fame.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i kept taking pics as it was happening i didn't think it'd end like this but i need a way out. not into an heroing.

obviously fake. You actually took the time to rename the filenames of the pictures. If you really didn't have time you also wouldn't have had time to rename those files

The fuck you done nigga?

Took pictures and renamed them? OP is a fag.

Image searched both. No results for either.

bro try this stuff. works wonders

proof on it being real first, then we talk

took the time to post this so obviously i have some time... changed photos to remove exif data. like i need the location attached to them.

What kind of mistake exactly?
How do you fuck up this bad?

>OP justifying filename change

Full of shit, kys fag

OP still not saying what happened. OP fag

>not burning the house down
>taking the time to post on b and waiting for replies

fooling around while fucked up, making art, decided to play around with each others blood and now my buddy's not breathing, don't think it's from fucking around with knives he may have OD'd but either way i'm screwed

it's an apartment complex otherwise that would be viable

Sup Forums automatically wipes the exif data newfig

Do we believe this story?

Post pics of him faggoted fag

Yep

You can still burn it down, who cares about other tenets, you've fucked up too much to be picky

you dumbass. what is Sup Forums going to do for you?

>I don't have time to clean up
>has time to defend himself on Sup Forums and explain what happened and why he can and can't do certain things

Hmm idk.. it looks fake, but why not?
Also OP who in the known universe told you that this was a good idea?

Wat do big guy?

For fucks sake dude, everthing posted here is fake, the fucking point of Sup Forums is to have fun with fake stories like this.
OP is actually fucking making OC for this, the fuck you doing newfag?

Fuck up faggot.

What did you do?? Cut each other?

until we find out it's not fake and OP really just killed someone. Anybody remember the bare handed strangler guy?

what happened? Eh, I'm a butcher quickly put salt on the blood so it does not dry out and stay, its most likely too late now tho.

If you want help you will have to explain what happened.

I will tell you what you do.

CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE!
But something tells me its already too late but call em anyways. You well get in less trouble for manslaughter and if you try to hide what happened it will be treated as a murder, and believe me they will find out you were involved in the disappearance.

Also something tells me you are full of shit. Still no proof yet...

I think they did. It's fucking dumb.

Doesnt have time....

Just enough time to build the mystery

If you didn't have time you'd cut to the chase and post the most revealing image and already be gone.

Fuck off.

Also, if this is real, stop the bleeding. Wrap something around the wound

Where's op? You still here faggot?

May be true or fake. Just did an image search on both, nothing.

Newfag

Take better pictures with better lighting

Bro google image search isn't a god - dark images are usually impossible to find.

Are you on drugs? If so, you can use temporary insanity. Plus it was accidental so you'll have to do. You get a semi-harsh gig, but you need to own this mistake. Besides, if you don't, flee, then get caught you get the full extent. And because you're a white male you will have little chance at parole or a lenient sentencing.

Newfag here.
That is true. Dark images are usually annoying af to do Image Searches of. I'm a newfag, whatcha expect?

the fuck...is going on here Sup Forumsros...?

Op killed someone, asked for help and died of dank memes. The end.

I'm pretty sure these are screencaps from the justin suicide video

OP was fapping and his dick started pumping out blood instead of semen. For some reason OP is scared and posted what he should do here.

Get to cuttin that shit up. burn it all quick, too.

dispose of teeth separately from the rest of the skeleton (because you shouldn't ever try and bury more than a skeleton) cremation destroys evidence and makes your hide and seek game far easier on you "hide" end.

and scrub that shit out with ammonia. also burn all clothes, rugs and anything you think might have blood on it.

good luck, faggot.

I honestly wasn't expecting OP would get an honest answer

Order some pizza and watch a movie.

Here is the video: miscopy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/justin-slice-wrist-internet-fame.mp4

Backstory??

now i can't touch anything, holy fuk

Apparently some guy named Justine sliced his wrist at his parents` house for internet fame,
More than that, I dont know

Oh for fucks sake is OP being a faggot again?

well, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

apparently so user

i left the apartment and am going to be staying at a friend's tonight, he doesn't know anything but i'm buying time until his roommate comes back thursday

cool...got any of that time stamped proof to go along with this fairy tale?

you can stop lying now. we all know you're lying

write time stamp on butt cheecks w/ blood, stick now bloody finger in butt, post

Or he could dissolve the body in hydrochloric acid, wrap the bones in a towel, pulverize them with a hammer until they dust and then scatter it over a lake in a different state.

large amounts of ammonia and chlorine does the trick

This is from Justin's thread you fucking faggot

this is the best advice i've seen yet, but you have to mix them together really well and when you scrub you have to get in there and go for the gold

no, he would want Hydrofluoric acid. hydrochloric wouldnt do shit to the intestines or stomach.

get a bag of speedy dry to soak up the blood
fill bathtub with bleach
string body upside down like butchered animal in the tub
slit throat
let blood drain
cut body into pieces
package in wax paper, then wrap in saran wrap
then inside individual garbage bags.
carry out in several trips and bury pieces in different locations.
You'll need a good saw to cut through bone but an angle grinder should do the trick with the right saw disc.
the hole you bury them in needs to be deep but not very large
buy latex gloves and one of those all white body suits for painting before doing all of this
file down your nails
clean your hands with bleach and dish detergent
buy those hospital slip on things that go over your shoes (or just slide a plastic bag over them and tape around your ankles
set the place on fire before you leave when you're all done (can't process a crime scene if everything's burt.)
find an alibi, act normal, you'll be fine.
anyone acts suspicious, dig a few more holes

Justin was a member in a self-harming group, accepted for most às being in Tumblr. As you see in the video, he's clearly not enjoying the idea of bleeding, perceptive in his nervous laugh and nervous manner. He did it for recognition in his retarded group, but didn't die, sadly.