Why is nature so brutal?

Why is nature so brutal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lcfUdNfb808
youtube.com/watch?v=9HEg0O3_SGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Has to deal with niggers.

Rules of nature, natural selection, etc.

It just seems more brutal because the animals are more closely related to us than, say, some bacteria killing each other.

I wonder if the croc got his meal in the end.

It's not tho

AROUND HERE ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE

>implying humans aren't also nature
>implying humans aren't brutal
>implying

>OH shit my entrails are totally leaking out I guess I'll just bite at it!

Why are zebras so fucking dumb?

maybe we humans are simply too soft and compassionate.

#Wrecked

Why do you think it's dumb you stupid American?

kek, we slaughter animals just as brutally.
no one's a saint here.

We project. This is brutal to humans because we are sentient, caring, and we cannot imagine being in that scenario. We're extremely feeling/mental. Animals like zebras have few thoughts going on their heads. Run - Eat grass - Fuck. The adrenaline was allowing it to ignore the pain it was feeling. This breaks my heart.

Doesn't Denmark have a law which mandates that animals before being slaughtered must be shocked so they don't experience pain/fear? How is that as brutal as this?

He has no concept of entrails. All he knows it's there's something attached to him and he wants it off.

>tfw /r9k/'s version of this thread turned into an argument about religion

Vegans believe this is better.

Because they don't have religion

There's this gif of a guy getting severed in half and you can see him twiddling and pulling on his exposed entrails in shock. I think it's a kind of a reflex.

So wait, was the zebra pregnant, and its' baby fell out, or are those their insides?

Danish law requires animals to be slaughtered within the teaching of Allah

wanted to say something edgy but then those sad eyes
fuck crocodiles

I'm not a vegan but in the sense that these crocs have to do this kind of thing to survive, it's different from humans where we choose to kill animals to satisfy our taste-buds, not because we need to. It's about expectations and standards.

DAMN NATURE

>It's systematic oppression maaaan
>We're the real monsters maaaan
lol fuck non-sapiens

kek. Well I know that "Danish muslims" were complaining that shocking the animals was haram, and they needed to prepare the meat in a halal fashion. I hate muslims.

I didn't say any of that. I don't know what a neo-sapien is. You're just aimlessly firing; trying too hard to be edgy where you can't in real life and impress your friends, if you have any.

well it's not like the zebra is making it far in that condition. and crocs can walk on land, they just usually stay in the water.

Sounds about right. But it may recall seeing entrails in the past, still not fully comprehending what they are and how they end up there.

Nature doesn't care about your feelings.

holy fuck, it's been years and years since something on the internet got to me, fuck that made me feel uncomfortable

i'd say it's more cause it was unexpected. i honestly thought he'd gotten away with just a severed leg till his entrails fell out.

I think it's beautiful that humans can feel bad for other animals where they wouldn't feel bad for us. Unlike what that mick was rambling about, misconstruing completely what I was saying, we're so much less brutal than the wilds.

> crock rips the guts out of a zebra
> perfectly normal

> Hunter places perfect clean insta kill shot
> BAD

Why are animal FAGS so dumb?

Why don't the zebras just ban assault teeth? Then this wouldn't happen

Because crocks need to hunt that way and don't have a choice or another thought in their head besides, "I am here. My prey is there. Instincts go"

Hunters can go to the store and buy meat, or they could in theory forego meat entirely. But hunters usually shoot deer to take a picture with a big shit-eating grin on their face and then save its head for a trophy. One of those is more deplorable, but I don't oppose hunting. Hunters are just fucking losers.

Some us are vegan. The difference between humans and animals is we don't have to be barbaric. We can rise above it.

>Trying to impress my friends on a user image board
lol

It was regarding the Dutch user
Should have replied to them, not you.

And I said "non" sapiens as in not human. Have I impressed my friends yet?

No feminists to fag it all up.

t. City faggot hippie who places RETARD deer above humans

Kys fag

Life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life

A hunters smile is worth a dead deer.

nobody intervenes
it is the anarcho-libertarian paradise

>atheists and evolutionists want to put us on par with this

No wonder they murder their children out of convenience.

That's a false dichotomy. You don't have to place deer above humans or humans above deer. If there are alternative food sources there is no need to kill anything.

Those creatures are still in the garden of eden.

Do not tempt them with forbidden fruit.

Venison tastes better and is everywhere. That's a good enough reason to hunt.

You would do the same thing to that zebra and you would enjoy it after only a week of different circumstances

>People who provide for themselves using the most humane methods on the planet are losers

Protip: if you ever purchased animal products through a standard process like the grocery store you are 1000x worse morally than hunters.

so instead of an animal murderer you're a plant murderer
save the poor dindu nuffin life on earth the suffering of having you leech the electricity produced by resisting the river water currents, and killing the aquatic life in the process, by killing yourself
after all, in your world, animal life is worth more than human life

You must live in some liberal shithole part of the country. Here in the south deer and boar overpopulation is an actual problem. You don't hunt those things and next think you know your dog is being gutted by a pack of feral hogs and you're smashing into deer on the highway.

Yeah, they better go get those crocs.
>Hey hey! Ho ho!

G-d is Hard Core, familia.

I see what you did there merchant

Plants eat what? Decomposing materials around them. Including animals. Congrats, the plants you're eating have eaten meat.

You misunderstood what I said, but since you didn't go after me actually, forgive my confusion Sean. He's Danish by the way. Don't you live in Europe?

Wow a stream of buzzwords. I wonder how hard it was to type a sentence constructed by other people without having to think, just feel. I live in the country, and just love animals. Taking a picture with a shit-eating grin on your face after you shot a deer isn't cool it's pathetic. Did I trigger a hunter?

I didn't know deer were a bigger problem in Ireland than they are in South-east PA. I just love animals. They don't give you an excuse to hate them. Humans always do.

No I wouldn't.

That's fallacious.If I had to actually get meat myself, I wouldn't. Being born and eating meat from the time where you don't even know how to speak, you're not evil. It's faceless delicious meat. But going out and actually hunting, looking for an excuse to kill an animal so you can take a photo? That's just an instinct we need to evolve past. Nice try though, Cletus.

I live in PA. You will not find more deer than here. Maybe we're just different people and I like animals and you don't?

the end result is the same.

this is the philosophically sound option. to sustain life you need to kill other life, living is by nature conflict, if you want to avoid harming other life you have to kill yourself.

I've seen worse.

We're talking about a human who can consciously think about, or abstain from and survive without meat, which I don't; and a croc which can only eat meat. It's just objectively true. I don't know why that's triggering people.

No reason, it's the way it is. Billions upon billions of animals died similar deaths, including humans, and the world goes on just fine.

>plant murderer

Are you fucking retarded?

Nature the highest form of law.

It shows no compassion, it has no agenda.

Nature is competition, struggle violence.
Even on a microscopic level, cells lyse and destroy other cells.

In the undergrowth insects eat and destroy other insects, plants compete and outgrow other plants, leaving them to die in their shade.

Nature is the highest form of law.

Every attempt to overcome, drives us forward.

Denying nature is the ultimate crime, allowing abominations to flourish, sacrificing the strong for the weak.

You don't have to hate animals to enjoy hunting them. You just have to place their lives beneath your pleasure.

>Dutch / Danish
I've been to Holland and I still make this damn mistake...

>looking for an excuse to kill an animal so you can take a photo
>implying you can't hunt to eat

JIM CARREY

You know there is food that isn't meat

Right. Because recognizing that hunters serve a valuable role in population control means I hate animals.

Humans are the apex predator because nature is brutal.

why do you place more value on animal life than plant life? is it because of the pain mechanism you share? if so, why is it only okay to kill life that is less like you, who are you to decide that?

saying nature is brutal is an interpretation after all

Anyone got the webm of the eagle and its chick in the nest, the chick is preening itself while its mother sleeps, and a fucking owl just snatches it and wakes the mother up? That one gets to me.

just the insides

there's a water buffalo webm where the lion kills the buffalo and then rips out its baby from its stomach

My friend got a compound fracture on his leg and he was trying to push the fucking bone back in while screaming "WHAT DO I DO?"

Shock makes you do all sorts of dumb shit

God isn't a traffic guard.
He won't hold your hand as you cross a crocodile infested river.

>Being born and eating meat from the time where you don't even know how to speak, you're not evil.

Blame your stupidity on your parents, but not this. Buying meat yourself is a conscious decision that you make yourself and is much worse morally considering the methods utilized by the meat industry than just killing and eating a wild animal.

>It's faceless

They took the face off before serving it to your sheltered triggered ass.

>implying most do that

Hunting for sport is degenerate unless its specifically for population control.

Because it's bullshit-free.

youtube.com/watch?v=lcfUdNfb808

Pol would not have helped this dog

youtube.com/watch?v=9HEg0O3_SGQ

I'm both a hunter and a conservationist. Most hunters here are. And most animal rights people support rational, calculated hunting.

It strengthens the game species where predators are lacking (mostly due to the ancestors of the boohoo-poor-animals crowd called for predators to be wiped out because "poor Bambi").

So, to sum it up.
> Ecological conservation - Good
> Hunting - Also good
> Poaching - Bad
> Destruction of habitat - Real bad.

it doesn't help one of the preyed animals that the crocodile is an inferior creature that's not capable of meeting its diatery demands without killing them. it's just a trash animal and if we were to enforce higher moral standards, it does not deserve to live

>Humans kill 27,000 other humans by shooting them into pieces in a single day
>one animal killing one other animal is "brutal"

Nature is not brutal or kind. It just fucking IS.

Placing their lives beneath some ape-like pleasure? I cannot feel more superior than to someone who actually identifies with being a neanderthal. But Sean, you've proven you're not too smart anyway.

>Implying most people here hunt to eat and that's it
No, a lot hunt for trophies. Even if they hunt for meat, they could just go to the store and buy some. People who go out of their way to kill animals are just weird.

It's not about the function of hunters, that's a fallacy. People who can commit to shooting an animal are weird. I don't associate with them if I can avoid it.

Mental gymnastics there. Buying faceless meat already prepared for you isn't the same as buying a gun, following a deer stalking it and shooting it to send the picture to Walgreens and get a nice photo.You're trying too hard to pull this "morally worse" thing which is not true. I am not the meat industry. I won't stop the meat industry. I don't condone abusing animals, and I don't think about it since I grew up without being in the habit of double-checking the process by which my food was delivered to me. Try again.

>Sheltered triggered ass
What's sheltered about not wanting to kill animals again? Or do you like buzzwords to throw in when you find someone who shares a different perspective? That's not intellectually dishonest at all. It bothers me, and people like that are weird. But you're more triggered that I don't want to hunt with you're "YOU'RE MORALLY BAD" thing. Obviously you don't even share my morality and by default it's subjective.

We're not talking about helping the "preyed animal" that discussion was about why vegans think we're worse than a croc. I explained why they think this way. Have it up with them, I love meat.

Living things are resilient as all fuck. There-s a case of a chicken that livet for about a month WITHOUT A FUCKING HEAD. Still had its lower brain tho.

I have to hunt wildboars because if i don't they will destroy our crops.

I mean, okay, do you flog yourself or what? I wasn't arguing against hunting as a practice. I just don't like hunters.

I don't know if I would call severely restricting your choices as "rising above". The height you're in is only in thought.

it's more practical to include meat. sure you can try to avoid it, as can be done with many other things (environment, feels, ...). If you consequently tried to always go the long(est) way round though, even simple living becomes a big challenge.

But so many claim he'll hold your hand in virtually every incident that doesn't kill you.

>Placing their lives beneath human pleasure
ftfy

I don't see the relevance as to how the pleasure gets categorised. The fact is that within the human experience, the pleasure of hunting is worth more than the collective experience of all deer. Their struggles to survive, their mating, bonding with newborns, all trivial in comparison to a single hunter's temporary experience.

My only dilemma with hunting animals is democratic. Many people feel displeasure that hunting even occurs - regardless of their reasons, I respect that they get hurt when they see a dead animal and wish to avoid it.

Publicising a trophy photo with a smile on my face displeases people such as yourself. I don't want to do that to you. I'd rather keep it private.

Your argument was that we don't need hunters because people can just buy meat at the store or become vegans. By providing a function for hunters to serve I was showing that we do indeed need them.

But sorry you feel that way about hunters. I know plenty of them and they are all good people.

it is in my rational self interest to make an ethical case for not killing things similar to me, not because life has any inherent value, but because the more valuable life is the less likely it is someone will kill me

increasing societal levels of empathy can only be a good thing

poofter

Hadiid, forget your time in Ethiopia, now you are in Sweeden, you don't have to worry about that anymore.

i agree completely, although i would draw the line at white people because empathy to nignogs and chinkys is not in white societial interests

Yes i do.

>Increasing societal levels of empathy can only be a good thing
I wish that were true but this would lead to much anger and hate. People seeking justice for the "harm" done and performing unnecessary punishments.

Empathy isn't something you want to turn up to eleven, unless you have logic up there as well.

>Muh vegan crocodiles

I'd rather work on creating a sustainable world and ecosystem where animals with higher emotional intelligence didn't need to suffer than keep spending money on ungrateful, endlessly replicating niggers.

>There's this gif of

that makes it sound like there's only one

i want as many degrees of separation between "me" and "things that are okay to kill" as possible

i dont actually give a fuck about society. i only care about an empathetic society in so far as that benefits me, and

empathy makes punishments really hard to dish out - a society that looks down on caging animals would probably have to work extra hard to justify caging people, for example.

just look at radical vegans and ecoterrorists. they're usually vandals and arsonists, instead of mass shooters and suicide bombers. there's outliers, but i think that says something

ill take my chances with idiot empaths over idiot sociopaths any day