How do you cope with depression and/or anxiety Sup Forums?

How do you cope with depression and/or anxiety Sup Forums?

You don't. You take one day at a time, and if you're still alive at the end, it's a small victory.

I workout and go outside

checked

Alcohol and sleep.

I take benzos and drink sometimes drugs ,but It's not good for your health ,my too,and talk a lot with friends

>you

Being in a mental hospital and trying to fight it

>benzos
Holy fuck I don't want to touch that shit again, currently 4 days of diazepam after a long tappering of 3mg of kpin and 60mg of diazepam.
>friends
what's that user? how do you get that achievement IRL?

Video games and anonymously shitposting

I get dubs.

Kill my self

Benzos are shitty idea,I'm Young only 19 no problem with friends

I drink almost every day and do lsd. I need my death to be an accident. I don't want my daughter to feel like I quit on her.

You treat each differently. Plus there are multiple types of depressive and anxiety related disorders which all get different treatments. Be more specific if you want advice user

80 mg of fluoxetine everyday with a lot of coffee to pick me up

Weed for physical and for short term emotional/mental pains or stresses, lsd for improving ego and getting life together, wouldn't do the cid more than once or twice a month, but if you're having problems I recommend it.

I work, spend time with my gf and family. do what I can to keep myself busy and focus on the good and try to ignore the negativity but its hard. Take it one day at a time.

i pretty much dont, like, most the time im just distracting myself from waking to sleeping.
something that helps is Sertralin, an antideppressant im taking, but its not magic, if you want it to be useful you need to use the energy it gives you to go do something productive.

I know that getting outside to do stuff makes me feel alot better than anything else i could do, but, depression is like a bug that feeds on your will to do shit, so its like a vicious circle.

drugs

Weed and kratom mostly. Should probably give antidepressants a shot, but I havent.

Same user just wanted to add. It's hard to talk to other people about how I feel because i don't want them to think I'm just doing it for "attention". I totally understand why people just kill themselves instead of speaking up. It's like everyone is going to say "well if you wanted to do it you wouldn't talk about it". My life was good until my ex left and took my daughter. It's hard only seeing her 1/3rd of the year. I feel like I'm being punished just for being a man. Some judge just decided I'm only allowed to be in 1/3rd of my child's life because me and my ex couldn't get along. It's bullshit.

you piece of shit, are you gonna leave your kid alone? damn thats selfish

drinking, masturbating, and writing jokes

I cry.
are you stupid?

Sound like ex boyfriend, except the daughter part.

>kratom
I've been using this pretty heavily for over a year now and tbh I think it's hurting, not helping. I'm hooked big time now though.

TREEPS

Music and Sup Forums. Just talking to you fags makes me feel like I'm at home (as sad as that sounds).

It's not easy but it does get better. Remember, this pain is only for now: your job, your hair, the Trump administration...all for now.

/thread

Learned to deal with it. Took the appropriate steps, all the while remembering that it was going to be a long process and not a short solution.

I double up on caffeine. I've taken antidepressanta before, don't really help. If i'm awake i just want to sleep. All the time.

So i make sure i drink shit with caffiene and try to pretend everythkng is alright. I also pop vicarin/ adderall/ any kind of uppers i can get. Cats help.

I try to exercise everyday. Go for a walk in my basement on the treadmill, etc.

I smoke weed when i need to sleep.

Yeah but if it's an accident at least she would get money. It's complicated. Sometimes it just don't feel like she cares. But i still want her to get the money. I haven't done it yet...just self medicating until i can't take it anymore. I remember one time I told her when I died she would get all my stuff and she was pretty excited for a bit.

Sorry user. That sucks.

What did you do to make her hate you besides everything?

i hang out on /b all day and rarely leave my room

I ride my bicycle or do some physically exhausting shit. Usually ride my bicycle for anxiety. Shit gets too intense on a physical level. Lungs seize up,heart rate goes up, sweaty feet and palms, frequently need to piss,mouth gets dry as fuck, vision starts to go, hands and arms start to lock up. shits crazy. but I've got a handle on it nowdays with just physical shit to get it out of my system

I'm in my early 20s trying to take that approach but I get pissed off when people try to rush things on me I take my time on things

Super easy i am a sociopath and i only care about myself.

I stop going on Sup Forums.

I don't masturbate the moment I get the urge.

I fight for it.

post more foot drawings

It really does. I just don't know how else to deal with it. The LSD really helps though. I can escape from everything for about 8 hrs. I feel so clear after. The alcohol only works until I think about it and then it makes it worse. Most nights i can drink fast enough that I pass out and don't even dream.

Poorly

The anger never go's away... it only fades some times somewhat but the beauty of it is, you get to re-live it anytime you to can't help but beat yourself up over it! judges/bureaucrats god bless them

testosterone man... it fixes that shit. do squats they're proven to get your T levels up.

Dont do gay workouts like running and shit.

Do powerlifting, go for strength. You'll get angry instead of sad

How are you even depressed in the first place then?

I've always wished I was a sociopath, but no, I had to be a nice gentle honest betacuck.

Her mom's side of the family always told her shit about me. Just constantly told her I was a bad person and shit. I do everything I can. I go to all her award ceremonies at school and i never missed a soccer game. She just doesn't care. I think i do too much when I do get her so she doesn't appreciate shit. I spoil her i guess and it fucks me in the long run.

Started fluoxetine about 3 weeks ago. Currently on 20 mg a day, does it actually help?

alcohol is terrible for anxiety/depression dude. step away from that. I can get behind the psychedelics if you trust yourself enough/have a baby sitter.

fml too senpai... here's to being a gentleman, *pisses in the wind

I eat man ass for free.

Lol i don't need a sitter. I'm good with LSD. The drinking is for the long game suicide. It'll take awhile but eventually it will take its toll on my body. Everyone just thinks i like to party but i just want to die so i drink to speed up the process.

>alcohol is terrible for anxiety/depression dude
I don't know about this. I used to want to die the whole time I was a teenager and I became an alcoholic pretty much as soon as I was legal to drink. Everything got a lot better. Being a drunk definitely comes with VERY serious downsides, but I coped with life much more peacefully. I'm 36 now and a year or two ago I decided I couldn't drink anymore because at my age I just physically can't sustain it anymore. I could barely get out of bed to go to work. So I bought a bunch of Xanax, steeled my nerves, and quit the sauce. Now that I'm sober, I once again spend every single day wishing I was dead. I can't say the drinking was good for me but I do feel like I can safely and accurately say it held depression at bay for a good 15 years.

smoke some weed???

Seriously. Its the fucking tits dude

I hate weed. That kicks up both my anxiety and my depression big time. Bummer, too, because I'm in Seattle where it's legal.

alcohol is a depressant plain and simple whilst it might of been ok for you I can guarantee across the board it has vastly profound ill effects... your shitty attempt at half advocating at as something even remotely healthy is irresponsible and reprehensible

I don't

depression and anxiety is a meme that normies invented to suppress people like us, it doesnt exist and if you believe then we will surpass the normies and take back the earth

>advocating
I don't get on here to be a role model, user. We're just having a conversation here.

you were kicking the can down the round, is all.

genuinely celebrate any progress you make that keeps me going.

Things take so much more effort when I'm depressed. If I take a shower some days I have to really give myself credit while I wait for this wave to pass.

9mm

my bad user, amen

im gonna kms

I use it almost exclusively for work now. It puts me in a good mood and gets me up and going better than any coffee. Ive been using it for a little over a year and personally dont have problems like that, so I dunno man.

reroll

she never loved you in the first place if it helps? don't do it user please... i'm here for (you's)

Just reread where you said "heavily". That might be your problem user.

jesus christ is my nigga

It seems to vary a great deal from person to person.

Weed

lets get dubs

third and final

nvm 4th and final

I used to do a lot of drugs, but I am on
probation after doing done shit on benzos. Now, mostly Vidya, shit Posting, and getting swole at the gym.

Captcha Calle domngo

I do something to get my mind off of it. Hang out with a friend and go to the movies are two things I do most often. Spiderman Homecoming looks good.

But, your mom's spaghetti, right?

Try to get more sleep, go for occasional runs, watch something funny, look at cute shit, or paint.

not gonna troll you here, if im depressed, i just watch my favorite youtube videos by conan gray or poppy, maybe read my favorite book, go for a walk, or just think about death, it all helps

get out the house and be a productive human being

Stress and Courage have the same effect on the body. You can turn this shit around.

There is no bravery without madness.

i stopped abusing opana and meth and started working out. now im joining the marines

i have a really addictive personality so now i compulsively work out and im getting in really good shape

just wait until that inevitably progesses to painkillers and amphetamine

For real you arent special I suffer from depression and anxiety and it can a bitch sure. But fuck it. go have some fun with your shit life. What else are you gonna do.

arent there any withdrawals though? and im more worried about tolerance than anything honestly. i dont wanna have to down 10g just to not go into wd

Eat more veggies, cut the gluten, eliminate meats.

To start off, fuck you, I work from home remotely as a developer.

And exercise.

Gonna copy past my reply from another thread since your question is a common one these days.

>Hey guys what is your reason for staying alive??

>Coffee
>Comfort food
>Tobacco
>Comfy bed
>2D Grills
>Fun-posting
>Warm sunny days / Cool breezy days
>Star-gazing
>Nationalism
>Anime forums / Channels
>The idea of wasting all the work I've done over the years
>Finding a soulmate
>Finding out what it all means and where my role is in all of it.
>To finish mastering various arts, languages, instruments, skill sets etc.
>To bring various ideas and dreams to fruition.
>To teach others and potentially strive for a higher cause.
>To reciprocate love and joy with others.
>To see and do all the things.
>To help guide the multiverse through time and across timelines.
>To add to the entropy of the universe.
>To master being.

>What is it that keeps u going?
>Dedicated unconscious procrastination and escapism.
>The idea of wasting all the work I've done over the years.

What languages are you looking to master, user?

Sounds like an excuse to me. Everyones got em user