Be me

>be me
>at boyfriends house
>boyfriends 10 year old brother has severe mental problems and frequently throws things, hits people and has fits
>overhear kid trying to find his toy
>goes into moms room and knocks over all the papers she just sorted
>''__ WHAT THE FUCK''
>oshit.png
>kid starts screaming at mom
>''FUCK YOU BITCH, GO CRY SOME MORE"
>repeatedly tells family members to go fuck themselves, calls them fat bitches, etc
>they never hit him or reprimand him for his actions and he frequently does it, almost daily

im honestly sick of coming over here with this pest around all the time. i want to slap him across the face, but itsn't my business what goes on in his family. but if he touches my shit hes gonna get beat.

what should i do? should i just ignore it, or should i say/do something?

You should post tits and timestamp

I don't give a shit but that pic is fkn saved

Are you a femanon?
If so you can do a pretend freakout and slap him into a bunch of stuff so he falls over.
Making him flail on his mongoloid back going:
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>having a bf
That's literally the gayest thing I can imagine

Do you know that God hates you?

Also
>tits or GTFO
or
>tits(male) or GTFO

oh i forgot to mention he once grabbed a fucking kitchen knife from the drawer and was threatening to stab people with it. my boyfriend had to hold him down while his dad took the knife. i'm just scared of my boyfriend getting hurt by him. if he does this shit hes capable of doing much worse.

he was in a program for awhile but they lacked funds and had to send him back. i dont fucking know why hes not in another program now. hes too fucking insane to live with normal people. he needs to be locked up.

im a girl retard

tit's or GTFO bitch

Prove it, faggot.

im good, i just posted here to let out steam.

>normal people
>implying a narmal human exists
nobody is normal.
>inb4 normalfaggot
hah xdd

Dump him, this is the future of your children if you have a child with someone from a family like this.

OP here.
But I love him. I should be more accepting but the little bastard is too much. And I'm worried that when I have his kid will it be a tard like his brother?

So when it comes to your hypothetical child, do not make the same mistake.

am actually OP, dont know why that person is impersonating me but whatever.

i really do love him, i'm not going to just dump him over something he can't control. his mother fucked some other guy and got the retard kid, so him and my boyfriend arent even fully related.

I guess. Now, if I break up with him will that make me seem like a shallow twat, or will he just be mad at me for fucking his dad?

nigga can you fuck off? stop impersonating me, thanks

>nigga
Listen here newfriend, this lady has a genuine issue and you need to stop trolling please. Thanks.

I'd lose the boyfriend. Unbearable family is a dealbreaker for me.

I mean I won't end up living with his brother when we finally decide to move out? Should I just stick it out and wait?

yes.

And never underestimate the healing power of pussy. Maybe if you break his lil bro off some, he'll chill out and act decent.

Also post tits user