Are you ready for the next world war? Part 2. Now with less dog shit

Are you ready for the next world war? Part 2. Now with less dog shit.

>Now with more dog shit

>Now with less dog shit.
You wish.

I don't think we're there yet. This is a precursor

Don't die with a virgin ass!!

It's still coming then. Probably before Trump leaves office. 6 or so years from now.

This

What?

It wouldn't be WW3 you bumblefuck it would just be a continuation of the Korean War except more than likely china wouldn't help NK this time since they approved of the recent sanctions against NK not to mention how china has already been distancing itself from NK

>lock her up
i hope you're patient...

i am hoping he tries some shit. a missile that goes off course and hits Seoul, or accidentally scrapes the side of an american ship. and i hope trump completely loses his shit over it and fucking PANCAKES north korea. one huge glowing glass car-park, as if to say "i'm a bad motherfucker, so don't mess with me".

i just want to see that chubby cunt evaporate.

>missiles launch
>amerifats scramble desperately to take them all down before they reach mainland
>China and Russia went on a year long psyops campaign building up to this moment
>as the amerifats are occupied by NK, China and Russia strike fast and hard
>NK takes the fall as retaliatory nukes are sent their way, completely eliminating the threat to either
>Russia nukes China while sending some to the US
>Russian motive for installing Trump revealed at the last second
>based Russia reigns supreme and moves humanity into the golden age of eternal prosperity

A golden age of residual fallout

> russian nuke officers turn their keys
> some of them snap off
> some of them won't turn
> one out of twelve actually works
>
> missiles launch
> most of them don't leave the silos because their fuel has been drained and sold on the black market
> of the few that do launch, none of the warheads detonate
> because they never bothered to install them

i hope he launches one and it hits your house.

>i'm a bad motherfucker, so don't mess with me
insecure faggot

Would it really count as WW3? Technically it would still just be the Korean war since it never ended.

We don't even know if this dude actually exists. If you think about it. There's very few people that have actually "been there"

NK could be a fucking amazing place, and the higher-ups hate that. They can't have it. So they produce mass reports of how big a shit hole it is, of how they want to destroy us, etc. so they can have the small, but powerful guys go take the land for them.

kek

OP you said this one has less dog shit but it looks the same

boy this tactic is working great i dont see Sup Forums threads in Sup Forums anymore thanks user! youve saved this board!

You're a retarded faggot. We gie them millions of dollars in food aid every year. We do it because in the 90s there was a famine so bad they dug up human corpses and ate them Kill yourself you delusional piece of shit.