relly makes u think...................

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/773902528798797824
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i pray to god that's fake

>referring to a tranny as it

can they please just fire him already

wtf i hate blacks and trannies now

wait, I thought that minority got his tv license revoked, or was it that other unfunny minority?

>it's real
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Ugh, I forgot both of them didn't get cancelled.

twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/773902528798797824

Holy shit lads it's real.

>shilling for le major corporation while pandering to SJWs at same time

huh. really made me think

>defending them taking out the headphone jack
>using social justice politics to do it

>Sup Forums doesn't find funny
>sjws find offensive

JUST

>it's okay to remove headphone jacks because men cut their penises off

what exactly is the joke here

when did moot go off the deep end

He's on his way out.

so this is what moot has been up to

> moot is a furfag
Fucking knew it.

Apple did nothing wrong

Bsd > Linux/Windows

you really should expect any shitty joke you see associated with the Daily Show to be fake

unless you are talking about the iPhone headphone jack news in which case yeah I hope that's fake

I'm still trying to figure out what point he's trying to make here

what a faggot

who?

the second he loses his job, millions of cunts will cry "RACISM!"

>hire a tranny to talk about tranny shit
hmm

>should
*should NOT

>Hire a tranny writer.

kek

>moot
haha I hope that fuck kill himself
remember when he shutdown Sup Forums because they were calling him "luggage lad" on the count of he got cucked hard by a feminist writer who was using him for free shit?

>all those likes on the SJWs comments
holy shit

nah they'll exhale and go "finally!" just like with our guy larry

He's right tho.
The new iPhone is a tranny technological product.

No one heard that joke. Have you seen the ratings for this show?

That isn't moot moot's twitter handle is moot with a picture of his face on duke nukem

THATS NOT MOOT YOU FUCKING RETARDS

we know
they're just memeing

WHO IS MOOT? I ONLY KNOW OF ASIAN GUY WHO OWN Sup Forums!

>moot defence force s still active
lol

You still don't understand how the racket works? You basically get hounded until you hire at least one of their people as consultants, writers, whatever the easy position where they just get money is, and then they leave you alone regardless of the future contents of your product. Or hound you again until you hire more of them. You never know.

>no headphone jack

I swear to god if I'm riding on the bus and have to hear everyones goddamn music now because they're too retarded to not get the new iphone or use an alternative mp3 player I'm going to shoot myself.

>hire a tranny writer

fucking KEK

>implying that's not moot.

TREV MY MAN
HOW BOUT THEM RATINGS?

>shoot himself while he can shoot those fuckers
wew lad, at least do the right thing and help the rest of us mang

why don't they just replace this guy with a cardboard cutout of john stewart or colbert, or a anyone else at all because jesus this guy sucks.

because he's not white

extremists can literally never be happy because the things they want are impossible.

seriously what the fuck did they think when they pick him as the next successor for steward? just some random fuck from south africa that barely anybody know

i agree this is part of the reason but you can surely get actually funny non-white people in the us

Apple are just lazy cunts and cut corners cause they know their shit eaters will buy it. acting like Apple is some hippy libshit company to defend when they're as bad as any other huge corporation gets me rustled . But that joke was retarded, now it would be like getting a sex change then saying "Oh, but I didn't want a vagina because I didn't feel like it tehe:)"

I don't know man, it feels like quality control for media has gone out the window in the past decade(s)

they arent lazy they wanted to make the phone thinner because autism

How thin could a phone possibly be where it could not have a headphone Jack built in? That is autistic

They probably just wanted to sell extremely overpriced wireless headphones made by the company they recently acquired.

Doesn't matter if you're Sup Forums or SJW, it's just a horrible shitty joke that makes no sense that is in there to earn brownie points with a group of people

I thought they cancelled this dipshit's show.

also i heard people complain b4 about how some of the phone are now too thin and easily got bend

also i remember a meme future video of a phone with some material that you can stretch, fold etc, that is probably their end game

>We get that you're making fun of foolish anger. Please keep us out of your similes next time.

>Apple is right and criticizing them is literally transphobia

is that what he meant?

it is a really dumb unfunny joke trying to score points from both apple and sjw i guess

>luggage lad
none of the shit was even all that funny until he got butthurt and made a big deal of it all. man those were great times.

alright I actually looked up the new iPhone and it's coming with earbuds that you can just plug into the phone's charger hole and also an adapter you can use for a standard headphone jack

so not really a big deal at all

>buy the new iphone or you're racist you dirty goy

Thats not the real moot twitter. The real moot is @moot

Pretty much this.

You can either charge or use the headphones, not the both at the same time.
This means that while the phone is charging or transferring data via USB is unusable as media player.

>coming wifh
>not 160 fucking dollars
>has adapter
>lemme know how charging and listening to headphone works out

It's like Apple is trying to see how far they can take shit before people have taken enough.

what if im sitting at one place and want to both listen to my music and charging the phone?
you can't do that now with this new set up

>this thread should be renamed to X
>thread title is still offensive even though I suggested it

What forum is that? Because that seems like a parody.

>remember when he shutdown Sup Forums because they were calling him "luggage lad" on the count of he got cucked hard by a feminist writer who was using him for free shit?

>and is single, ladies

So? Just get two phones if you can't even wait for it to charge.

>you also wouldn't say blacked people

I mean yeah it's not ideal but assuming the battery lasts a full day it's not something you should ever have to worry about 99.999999% of the time
$50 for the dock thingy to listen and charge at the same time

Dont worry goyim, you can just buy our new bluetooth earbuds and use twice as much power listening to music than you would have with wired earbuds!

I always wonder what liberals really think of these things.

I mean that is just so unnatural, no relatively normal person could be attracted to it but they still nod their heads and pretend everything is fine.

Wtf i hate moot now

Dude you're mad about the iphone?

You might as well strap on your nazi attire and fly your confederate flag through town because you are a racist. Period.

>removing headphone jack on a phone is questionable
>someone who wants to remove their dick from their body cant be questioned

>it's something we are not something that is done to us
hmm somebody should maybe tell it before it gets the surgury.

>Dude you're mad about the iphone?

I heard you have to buy an extra connector to get it work with headphones. Also the headphones are wireless for some reason.

trevor was a decent comedian before he went to the daily show

now hes just fucking obnoxious and flatout awful. the only reason why hes still on air is becaues the owner of the daily show/one of the comedy central shits is a sjw

>seems like a parody.

It's not

It's 2015, you gotta get with the times friend. Wireless headphones are the way of the future

No, it's honestly this: They're jamming a lot of proprietary software into something that use to be free (ie fucking Bluetooth) because charging tards for something marginally better or shiner than a sans alternative is Apple motto since Jobs died.
The interfacing between iPhone's and some systems might be a bit better in the long run, but it means there's yet another standard some poor engineer has to jam in or cut out at their job.

>it's 2015
user i don't how to tell you this...

except nobody freaked and "news" like that, combined with "comedy" shows like that, are meant to be judgemental towards you to makeyou feel small.

>It's all fun and games until someone makes fun of my lifestyle!

Is he saying that by undergoing gender reassignment surgery, transgender people are making themselves inferior to their previous version?

That's pretty fucking transphobic, Daily Show.

JUST A JOKE BRO, LAUGH IT OFF BRO, I JUST MADE FUN OF YOUR WHOLE LIFE AND CHARACTER WHILE AFFIRMING EVERYONE'S FEARS BRO, IT'S JUST A JOKE, YOU CAN DISH BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE BRO, DUDE LMAO CHILLAX BRO

It's hard to tell a joke that isn't funny and triggers both trannies and conservatives.

Does anyone actually watch this niggers show?

You're memeing but it was really the appropriate response, bro.

i used to watch a bit of steward and colbert but mostly colbert, one thing i don't really like about the shows is sometimes they got entertaining guests on to do interview and the interview always got cut short due to time
sometimes even when the guest was still talking and have more points to talk about

Well I've never bought a trannie before, so I'm not impacted by their plight. I'd rather let them deal with their own problems, you liberal blacko.

>and is single

fucking bitch
Moot, I miss you man.

comedians get out of the kitchen when they get blown the fuck out and use their 'its just a joke shield'
get the fuck outta here daily shit.

he got completely cucked
and I never use that word

Because getting rid of a function that adds value to a machine is the same as changing one body part to another.
>Or mutilating one body part into another

That's not our moot, you fucking idiot.

Looks like I'm finally making the switch to an Android phone.

>our moot
we don't have a moot anymore.
You better get used to our Chinese knock off

Every day I have at least one moment where I hope that on the news I'll read about that nigger getting its throat slashed open. All niggers need to be violently subjugated and controlled.