Terms that trigger the fuck out of your

Terms that trigger the fuck out of your
>whiteness

>racist
>nazi
>fascist
>islamophobe
>privilege

Whenever someone says something about the current year,and acting like is it a valid argument. 2015,2016,2017.

I will literally chop the head off the next piece of shit that says the word "privilege" to me

Mu-mummy?

>problematic
>systematic
>opression
>Soggy knees

privilege

So I guess this is a mummy thread now? idk

This is one of my favorites

I want mommi to take care of me. I'm crying.

>>islamophobe
>>privilege
Those for sure. Dumb motherfuckers use those terms a whole lot.

I know that feeling f.a.m.

This is my last gif, I have some webms though

Fuck off, autist.

Fuck, a few of them have audio.

when people call their friends 'boys'
>that's my boy over there, YO KEVIN wassup this shit is lit haha, yo can i bum a bogey yo?
execute everyone who talks like that

>gun deaths

I WANT NATALIA TO STEP ON MY FACE AND BULLY THE FUCK OUT OF MY DICK

Fuck you.

>is that all you have for me, kid?

Wew, I feel y' on that one. Same with
>gun violence
It's like, what the fuck, they're numbers that literally don't have any meaningful application. All they describe is the tool.

THIS

When someone says the word problematic, I instantly know that they need to shut the fuck up.

I'm a grown up.. so I don't get triggered by words

When people call me a nazi or a fascist as if it's an insult

>micro aggression

>problematic
Oh god, what do I even say to that?

MUMMY I AM HERE

I actually got into a pretty heated argument with a Uni "friend" (i.e. someone I have zero intention of continuing contact with once Uni is done) a couple of weeks ago about "Whiteness". It reminded me again of why our forefathers used to keep women on a short leash.

Sociology and Psychology have completely and utterly ruined the West.

want to kiss you mummy :3

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your buzzword, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty toxic... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of misquoted material...
But being a SJW isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a SJW? To join those oppressed ranks? To call yourself a member of Bernie's Campaign? Complaining takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class SJWs - I mean the undefined xirs, like Anita Sarkeesian and that cunt from MTV's youtube - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight oppression-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big buzzword.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new buzzword fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost tubmlr dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate SJWs over at Huffingtonpost. The Oppression Olypmics is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan buzzword you craft in your intersectional feminist bakery, some cocksucker at Sup Forums has a picture of a cuck or some shit that a million different Anons will attach a milion different memes to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you at the Bernie rally...

When did this 'mummy' thing become a Sup Forums meme? can someone explain?

mummy has big bottom :3

like to touch

Sup Forums is full of creepy weirdos with an incest fetish

always

some autistic bong

t. 60%

Pretty much this. Why do the retarded britbongs make such aweful memes?

mummy is not meme

what the fuck is this autistic shit

>cis white male
>patriarchy
>fat-acceptance
>bigot

pic very related

>diversity
>multiculturalism
>ethnic minority
>solidarity
>islam/islamophobic/muslim/allah/mohammed

Really any leftie buzzword or words related to that bloody accursed religion, I'm sick of them all because they all mean one thing: the degradation of the West.
>

Oh right, mummy is some retarded in-country joke that only nigels get because their form of humor is souless and boring. Kill yourself, worthless bong.

no mummy mean mommy in american

It is one autistic spammer trying to force his meme

he gets permabanned atleast once a day

:D

>freedom
>objectivity

Why has nobody put a bullet in this bitches head yet? It probably isn't even human so you wont get charged.

Isn't flashing your teeth threatening among most lower primates, especially chimps?

What the fuck is going on itt?

like licking mummys face :3

/r9k/ shitposters

no you are wrong

>intersectional

who is she?

is mummy of course

I think I have a genetic disorder that triggers me on lots of words.

nerds saying that something happens automagically drives me fucking insane.

and then there's internet pseudo-intellectuals saying "methinks".

and a whole list: scarf, nosh, "shit was cash", nana, noms, saying someone "barked" an order, perfect storm, Sup Forums saying "superb owl", spot on, and waiters who bring your order and say "enjoy!".

yeah, i probably need therapy.

i get that part but why is she so famous? what belief does she have that makes her so loved here?

Autism, methinks.

GRRRRR

I don't know who's more hot, she or Nicky II

>who is she?
not a mummy fag but she was the queen of Sup Forums. Natalia Poklonskaya

>she was the queen of Sup Forums. Natalia Poklonskaya

I was kinda obsessed with her until I realized that she's one of these makeup artists who can go from 10/10 to 3/10.

pretty
>was

mmmmm mummy

i hate that bitch. she loves tzar, religion and putin. disgusting

please dont be rude like that

mummy is lovely lady not like you communist

Go back to bed Lenin

>russian federation
>not liking tzar, religion. or putin
I bet you hated the immigrants getting run out of Russia too, da cyka blyet?

stupid pols, lol. i wish you will have president like putin and $90 average wage like in russia.

He's giving her the thread time she deserves

>$90 average wage

per what, hour?

Putin would fix our country
thank you for the good wishes

I'm in love with her and to the NSA, I would die for Russia before the USA because of her.

30% russians are muslims. 40% people on streets aren't white and they are all citizens of russia. we have no any immigrants because nobody wants to live in our poor shithole, burger. even people from africa.

per month

>racism
>tolerance
>equality
>trade union

>t. кпpф

>no one wants to live here
That is a good thing for you

not possible

where are you supposed to live?

Living the dream 2bh

I often feel bad for you guys, all the russians i've ever met have been good, smart blokes but your country is shit. You should move down here, your white skin can counter the the gook invasion.

stupid

>systemic

I'd sponsor an 18 year old Svetlana for a year or two.

natalia is so cute, i start crying with happiness when i see her because she is just so beautiful ;_;

The political lefts current favourite buzzwords.

mummy very pretty

>omg ur so white xD

>I'd sponsor an 18 year old Svetlana for a year or two.
wouldn't we all?

>cisgender

We shouldn't need a fucking unique term to separate us from tranny fucks.