Has anyone else noticed that of all the celebrities who have been leaked as part of the Fappening...

Has anyone else noticed that of all the celebrities who have been leaked as part of the Fappening....Alison Brie's "leak" has not been plastered all over the news...nor has she made any public comments, press releases, twitter stuff - about it in the several days since it happened? Google anything along the lines of "Alison Brie leaked nudes" or something similar. You won't find much except celebjihad claiming to have discovered her nudes. My guess is it is one of the following two things, or maybe a combination of both?

1. She doesn't give a fuck
2. It was a planned leak

I honestly tend to think it was the first...just based on her personality and how she has treated sex and nudity in her roles and personal life, interviews, etc.

Discuss.

Dunno who she is but great tits

She had a nude scene only like a month ago, the hype for her is gone

>is a jew
>media is 99% owned by jewry
You don't want your kind to be in trouble, do you? :^)

no one knows who she is

Alison Brie is very well known. Don't be stupid.

Sarah Hyland did.... and Emma Watson did... Jennifer Lawrence did in the original...

so going from all the celebrities to just Alison Brie.. nice try though

Who the fuck is Alison Brie?

I'm honestly okay with the news not covering this. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad this stuff leaked. But Fox, CNN, and MSNBC spend way too much time on stupid shit as it is.

Many places like reddit have banned sharing celeb leaks. That's why you don't see it elsewhere.

Back when the fappening hit it was all over every site.

anyone got the Mikaela Hoover leak?

Yep, and the tits are ok*

The first fappening happened, celebs went apeshit as did the media, the more coverage it the more it got out and the longer it stayed on the front page of everything. Now they don't even acknowledged the pics or the leaks a few pervs fap to them a couple weeks then move on, not acknowledging them is a smart move

Also the media is too concerned with sucking liberal cock and slandering Trump to worry about some mediocre jews tits hitting the net when she just showed them on a shit Netflix show

Christ do you ever stop crying?

I'm not crying just stating facts but I would if your mom would stop using teeth

she's a hot jew, i'd fuck her and take her around town talking about gas chambers

No, you're whining.

Again.

Right here, fam.

Can we simply have one thread that's not about this Trump/liberals/mainstream media/cuck shit? I came here because of the tits.

Who's mom is this?

Take that gay spacing back to plebbit fag

any girl with brie as a first or last name turns me off. it makes me connect smelly cheese with their cunt.

>triggered

Anyone got a link to the pics

>faggot

Where can I find leaks now a days?

Any word on the Rowan Blanchard lesbian sex video?

anyone wanna kik me some fappening stuff so i can fap?

Most like because of the there is no such thing as bad publicity rule.

In that if a leak happens in garners a certain amount of attention to the celeb in question.

Sure maybe it garners negative attention, and press but it still gets attention and press.

Which is good for the career, he'll Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton got loads of attention for their sex tapes.

Many of the celebs leaked photos got attention after the fappening, sure not the attention they wanted.

But free press is free press, and if all else fails they can say victimization which garners sympathy

She, in her own words, studied in a nudist college. So #1 very much applies.

who?

not really
shes not an a list celebrity. usually a supporting actress if they put them allover the new no one will care because majority of people don't know her. she's great i love her, but just not that well known. sorry you are wrong.

can we put names please?

>if you're not an A lister you're not well known
Shit logic

it's Alison Brie, pay attention

Community was pretty big.

so hot

Were they going to post more Fappening? Or was that it?

apparently hc

its also possible that this is becoming so common that celebs are being advised to ignore it. making a big deal about it doesn't really resolve anything most of the time except making it a bigger story, but it doesn't discourage the behavior. Also, people care less, like, Alison brie has nice tits, but even on Sup Forums, it was a big deal for like an hour, and then no one cared. Not like the first fappenning, when people lost their shit for like a week

What I don't get is why do these cunts take photos like this in the first place? Especially on a digital platform like a phone camera that can easily be hacked. If you're going to take a pic of your tits for your boyfriend, at least use a polaroid.

I agree. I remember seeing an interview she did on Conan talking about how she went to a nudist college for a while, just walking around campus naked with everybody else. I'm sure she doesn't really give two shits. If you ask me, the girl who freak out about their nudes getting released are retarded. So a bunch of strangers know what you look like naked? Big fucking whoop. It's a human body, we all have them and we've all seen them. The U.S. needs to grow the fuck up about sex and nudity.

Yeah it takes a month for media to learn about it

Or just don't use fucking cloud storage.

some wont see the partner months on end so keep them keen with instant pics instead of sending it in the mail .... its the storage shit thats the idiotic part

Can't find any other fappening threads. Does anyone have the supposed Bayley leak from WWE? I saw it here yesterday. It's not on the fappening blog and Google turned up nothing.
You can only see the bottom half of her face and she's topless lying in bed. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Or she probably doesn't want to draw attention to it and have more people looking for her nudes. Streisand Effect.

Nudes have leaked numerous times since the original fappening. Unless it's like explicit tay tay or katy perry nudes/videos nothing would make the news anymore.

Those are seriously the greatest tits I have ever seen.

We already saw her tits in GLOW, she probably doesnt care cause shes already displayed herself for everyone to see willingly

She said she jogged nude at college because she thought it was funny.

The 2014 Fappening was a big deal because Jennifer Lawrence, who at the time was the 'it' girl and was known for her 'girl next door' public persona, got her nudes leaked and it caught everybody by surprise. Nowadays the only leaked nudes are from lesser known b list actresses and wwe divas, so nobody really gives a shit. If let's say Katy Perry were to have her nudes leaked it would probably be 2014 Fappening all over again.

jlaw's leaks weren't even surprising to anyone. her terrible reaction to them was though. lost a lot of interest in her after that whole "everyone who looks at these is a rapist" bullshit she spewed.

Publicity stunt. Didn't work tho. At least we got to see her gorgeous breasts.

It was also a big deal then because there were so many leaked at once. Everything since then has just come one at a time, so it isn't as big a story. There was also the fact that nobody was really aware of iCloud hackers back then, so it was a big wake up call to use proper security.

Diane from Bojack Horseman

Also a little show called Mad Men...