So i'ts been a year since I got out of jail

So i'ts been a year since I got out of jail.
I had a fucking awful time, I was there for a year.
Got raped a week after getting in, after that I had to be my cellmate's bitch for protection, he was kinnda nice, at least for some weeks, after that he started selling my mouth to others.

I wanted to ask if any of you went to something like this or if it happend only to me for being a faggot.

I can share stories id you want, you can tell yours if you want.

lol GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

sounds wonderful

What were you in for?

fags get killed or beat up in prison. where the fuck were you. lol

How's your AIDS?

Your and his race? Was it known to you if there were more bitches? Did the guards know? And last - after How many times did you start enjoying it

Shoulda stood up for yourself and wouldnt have gotten raped. Simple as that faggot.

Fraud.

Yes it only happened to you because you are a faggot. I was in jail, and I'm no tough guy and by no means big, but nobody fucked around with me.
Some made jokes about my long hair but as long as I stood my ground it didnt go any further than that?

What state were you in?
You stayed in county?

>greentext the rapes lol

I went to county and had a badass time.

Became a trustee after some months and got to chill outside sometimes. We would smoke so much k2 in our rooms too

Grats on getting out, but there was no rape in our cells

I'm 1,65 mts tall man, I'm not strong at all.
They kicked my ass plenty of times.

also they probably fucked you cause you're a faggot

That's why you don't do anything that will land you in prison.

Sounds nice actually.

it was pretty nice being a trustee too, guards would let us smoke cigs outside with them and what not.

Another cool thing was the chow time if you were a trustee and were working on that you could get as many plates of food that you want to

Yeah it wasn't so bad.
Like I said, there was no rape but once in a while if we were bored and horny we'd blow eachother but that's about it

Never enjoyed it. Just got used to it.
We where both white.

>Some made jokes about my long hair but as long as I stood my ground it didnt go any further than that?

question mark was accidental

OP this sounds hot as fuck

Did the inmates cum on your face ?

What do you plan to do with your life now? I'm thinking about quitting my job but could use new perspective

Some of them.
Some made me swallow.

Same, I'm moving to another city.

I did harris county 1 year and was a trustee. But I'm not a faggot like OP AMA

What do you plan to do there to be successful though

Why did you got jailed

Do you like cum on your face or in your ass ?

I'm moving in with a friend, he got me a job at the docks.
I don't expect a lot but, eh, it's something.

I mean, yes, but not from som random dudes in jail.

So why didn't you fight? I mean, fuck man, you had to know shit would escalate.

Callin bullshit. This is some faggot that wants this to actually happen to him... fuckin pathetic.

I did the first couple of times.
Got me some broken ribs and a dick in my ass regardless so I just had to give up.

Nah. Something aint right with this story. Your ass aint so pretty someone will risk serious injury to get it. And broken ribs? That doesn't happen without red flags being raised somewhere. I don't know enough about jail to call you on it and you're a troll who aint going to explain shit.

Went to county jail for 3 weeks after getting arrested for domestic battery(got in a fist fight with my dad and he hit me first, i'll take that shit to my grave) funny thing is this happened again and my when my dad called the cops again thinking he would get me arrested, his own testimony ended up getting himself put in handcuffs. Fuckin idiot but i love him. Anyways, was pretty chill kinda reminded me of highschool, wasn't in general population though. Also my bail was $500 ($100) through a bondsman. Very low point in my life. Spent the first night out sleeping on the streets. Not a lot can hurt me now.

bend over and spread pics OP.

take your pills

confirm this is someone getting themselves off with fantasy so I can dismiss this thread?

Kek you and your dad both sound like white trash.

a night out in the streets = "heh, I guess you could say I'm sort of indestructible now, I've felt so much pain" fucking millennials

Post stories about becoming a prison bitch, and having your mouth sold to others fgt

Allmost every jail in the world shaves their inmates heads. The real question is, where were YOU?

With your "long hair"

>This dumb bullshit
Unless your a pedo nobody gives a fuck

Glad to see Sup Forums hasn't changed a bit.
Don't forget to hug your mommas.

My mom died when I was 10 and I don't really remember much about her other than the wheelchair.

Most of the times it was just a quick blowjob, some of them would just fuck my face to the point of chocking me.
My cellmate on the other hand would just rape me whenever he wanted, usually twice a day.
He just threw me on the bed and fucked me for some time until he came inside.

No OP but im the one who said that
>made jokes about my long hair
>that's as far as it went
I was saying I was in jail and didn't get raped, that he only did because he's a faggot
Read before saying stupid shit
And no jails I've ever heard of shave their inmates heads? At least not in NJ or NY

County jail i was at didn't give a fuck about hair you stupid fuck

I think prisons do that but not short term facilities. I'm not the fag you were talking to but I believe what he said was partially true.

Will?

A little place called "America". You may have heard of it.

state jails make you shave your head

county jails don't

county - less than 1 yr
state - felony/more than a yr

Fag

More stories so I can jack off pls