North Korea has an ICBM that can reach the united states and has officially miniaturized a nuclear warhead that can fit...

North Korea has an ICBM that can reach the united states and has officially miniaturized a nuclear warhead that can fit on the ICBM

Thoughts?

just put a Tomahawk through his window and call it a day

lies like Iraq's wmd's.

pancakes are better than waffles

Congrats, you just condemned the millions of inhabitants of Seoul to a firey death.

Tbh no one cares. Kim has been doing this shit for years

He's been threatening us for years, now he can back it up.

I think you're missing the point- Trump really, really seems to care.

>Implying NK would really do shit if we dropped 6 MOABs on them
We don't even have to go nuclear

>officially
N.Korea has officially done a lot of things.

Best Korea has been saying this shit for years whenever they need food aid. Trump's just feeding into this shit.

their "ICBM" would take 200 days to get to california. ez pz shooting down in the ocean

Does it need lies tho?
Can't we just fuck their shit up already? Living in PRK is hell anyways, they might appreciate the change of pace

So they've just caught up to 1970's technology.

You know we have a 747 that IS a laser cannon? Like the whole body of the plane is filled with the machines and batteries and tanks and shit to charge and fire a laser powerful enough to melt steel and fry electronics from miles away.

North Korea is not a real threat. They just sound enough like a threat to justify our military-industrial complex.

they know that if they send anything over here, we'd just bomb the ever living shit out of them

Meanwhile, Trump's walking around a golf course with a 'nuclear football' in his briefcase, flashing it around to his friends.

I'm glad NK is able to strike back now. They deserve the right to defend themselves as does anyone else. Yes, I'm an American.

Fuck you and those sanctions.

Neither do they, they've got massive artillery batteries all along the border, all pointed at Seoul. There's no winning move here, cowboy. Some of those guns are going off, and even a fraction of them would be capable of demolishing a huge metropolitan area.

1) It's probably a fission bomb, not a fusion bomb. Much lower yield. Limited damage.

2) They haven't done any long distance ICBM tests so there are likely problems in their guidance systems.

3) If they did launch a nuke at us, China, Russia, and the US would turn NK to glass.

Yeah, I saw that movie too. Too bad reality is that laser is worthless against fast moving aerial targets.

the news tells me I should be worried so I'm worried

I would like to congratulate Dear Leader Kim on the progress his country has made and wish him great success in his plans for all Amerisharts.

>NK
>Doesn't involve itself in foreign conflicts
yeah, they just launch missiles every which way and threaten everyone around them.

They succeed in hitting the united states with a nuke and it will be the last we hear of North korea.

This. It smells exactly like WMD.

The recent long-range they launched burned up on re-entry, so they have some work to do still.

The great dprk has no enemies capable of taking on our great dear leader

They launch missiles into their own territorial waters (near Dokdo), while the U.S. tests weapons on foreign countries and chalks up whatever civilians die as "collateral damage." North Korea kills fish, the West kills civilians who can't fight back.

And the last we hear of whatever city the Dear Leader strikes. Go Kim!!

>bombing for peace
>fucking for abstinence

I was stationed in the far East. We all knew if shit hit the fan we were expendable.

[spoiler] nothing will happen [/spoiler]

So what does actually happen at this moment in time?

The US has had the ability to shoot down the kind of ICBM North Korea has since the mid nineteen eighties. F-15s can fly at a high altitude, and can be equipped with rockets that can hit an ICBM. It's not 100%, but the US has less to fear from North Korea's nukes than China or Japan.

200 days? do you know how a missle works?

*Old as fuck* artillery batteries

They do this every ten years or so. Make a bunch of empty threats and do some tests, then get food aid. I don't see it changing anytime soon

Until they actually fire it or it is stolen and analyzed, I remain extremely skeptical that best korea actually has this technology. Also, who is the one saying they have this tech? Is it korea? Cause if it is, its a pretty safe guarantee that they dont.

Kim is kinda like the modern day shit tier troll on Sup Forums, he b8s hard just to piss everyone off to gauge their reactions

the whole world shouldn't ''feed the troll'' so to say

Uh no. They routinely launch into international waters. 12 nautical miles (the distance from land to international water) isn't much of a missile test if they stay in their own pool.

A Civil War era musket will still kill you.

I hope they blow up a libtard shithole.

yes, NK ICBMs crawl onto a boat and tries to sneak past customs and border patrol units to make its way to shore where it then crawls on to land before popping.

>implying Russia and China would nuke north Korea if it nuked the us. What have you been huffing boy?

But if I have a modern assault rifle who do you think has a much better chance of killing?

this guy has a point, most of those artillery batteries probably have little, if any, juice left in them because they are so old

Depends on who shoots first.

>Near Dokdo
Which again, is not in Japan's EEZ or anywhere near it. Even if it were 'international waters,' no one has ownership of them (hence being international). No one ever complains when the U.S. does it.

I'm learning more and more that Russia is actually the good-guy.

Fucking communist ideology slave.

Guy with the musket has 1 shot before he has to reload, I have 30. The guy with the musket would be a fool to even aim the gun at me.

He's actually pretty smart. He's trying to gain respect so he can negotiate a better deal for his citizens. It's easier to get respect for being crazy than for being respectable.

last time they did was like a couple of weeks ago and before that was in like 2013 when the UN sanctioned them for underground nuke tests that they were forbidden to do in the 1st place

you and i both have a different notion of 10 years

Depends.

Fucking Imperialist bootlicker. You have nothing to fear of North Korea, and only do so because you are told.

Say he does and say he's a good shot?

please be trolling

Except for testing ballistic missiles that are fired in the direction of other countries for distance testing is considered hostile.
If you don't believe so, let me take my handgun or rifle and start shooting your direction. Let's see if you don't get a bit nervous.

If Sup Forums ever does come into power, I can't wait to see you ideology cucks die.

Fuck you asshole

Whether or not they have nuclear warheads or ICBM's is irrelevant. Unless their piss baby bitch made fat kid they have running the joint is truly psychotic and self-deprecating, he will never in his lifetime launch a missile at any target. The moment he did, the entire country would be dessimated. Trump doesn't give a fuck, and Seoul is looking for literally any reason to destroy Pyongyang. Any military action by anybody in NK would most certainly be a suicide mission.

Except they actually have nuclear capabilities and boast/threaten with them constantly.

Nobody cares. Fuck North Korea. Fuck middle eastern countries. Fuck this gay Earth. Fuck it all. I hope we all find ourselves amidst a nuclear winter, one day, and humanity flushes itself and it's thousands of years of "progress" right down the shitter.

I really don't. Mainly because their GDP is less than South Korea's military budget. Soon there will be one unified Korea where people are free from communism.

kims like those niggas at school when you see them in the hall and they say there gonna "get you" but when they see you again they dont do shit

You should learn to control your emotions on the internet. Makes you look like a little bitch.

He's going to need more than one nuke if he wants to touch American soil

you can't judge her, faggot

I must disagree on your statement

>can't wait for Fallout 5

The fuck is "her"

says the faggot who couldnt live more than 2 days without his internet

Don't know about you but i wouldn't feel too safe if my house was surrounded by 13th century cannons

Ask me anything I am stationed 20 miles away from the DMZ. I've been here for a year and I'm leaving soon.

Nice to see this kind of perspicacity from an Amerilard.

You're trolled like Trump, huh?

Have you killed any commies?

I'm not 'a bit nervous.' I'm more worried about the country that dropped 26K bombs on 7 others just last year alone without being provoked or attacked by any of them.

Sup Forums would need to stop rubbing it out to traps and shotas before they could pose a threat to anyone but themselves.

I live in PA so I couldn't care less if the west coast gets lit up. Yeah, it would be morally fucked up, and sure the economic fallout will affect my life, but as far as my personal safety goes, I don't see a threat to that so this doesn't concern me at all.

>ICBM capable of hitting California
>Implying anything important would be lost
It would be worth it

trust me secret bases around the world owned by usa will shot it down the second its launched american intel will know and shoot down and turn that fucked planet into fallout 4 then japan and china vs everyone else and it will be foughjt with missiles / nukes /air / water

>boast/threaten with them constantly.
And you know this because you speak Korean? Or because faux news told you this is what you should think?

Why not? Cannons are harmless until packed with gunpowder and cannonballs.

Completely inaccurate analogy. The country isn't "surrounded" by NK. And say it was, it wouldn't be a house. It would be more like a fortress, surrounded on all sides by "anti-cannonball" systems and men at the ready all day every day. Anybody with a cannon is still at a disadvantage.

No. You're wrong and that is not an opinion.

Meh, they only have like what, 6 last names to chose from? So the latest Samsung phone is a few months late. No great loss.

god I hope they nuke me first.

Jets cant take down ICBM. They out run the fuck out of jets, and the jets do not have enough time to scramble.

wow, I actually agree with a communist on something. Color me surprised.

free from western imperialism*

nah, just making sure that you weren't severely retarded beyond redemption

>Congrats, you just condemned the millions of inhabitants of Seoul to a firey death.

And?

Say what you will, it's only a matter of time, friends. I'll see you all in hell

This. Both trump and kim are tough-talking blow hards. Neither of them will make the first move and regular people can continue going on with their lives. Like always.

Agreed. Any American city getting nuked would be a thing of great beauty.

See you guys in hell

>ITT: Retarded basement dwellers who want Americans dead.

fuck you dude, have some decency