BANDCAMP THREAD /BCG/

Time for a new one. You know what to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/paul
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/18-07-2017-very-raw-demo
pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep
morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music
echotail.bandcamp.com/album/et-tu-y-rei
ustedsenalemelo.bandcamp.com
gardanta.bandcamp.com/
clyp.bandcamp.com/album/july-singles-n-demos
jvgm.bandcamp.com/track/plastic-caravan
jvgm.bandcamp.com/track/cannot-see
ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com
expandingsponge.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=zi8ShAosqzI
luciddreamboys.bandcamp.com/
henrypa.bandcamp.com
husbandsbos.bandcamp.com/album/promise
calebchase.bandcamp.com/album/indie-3
youthteam.bandcamp.com/album/atmospheric-entry-ep
theworstidea1.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/AnonBabble

erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/paul

>ambient pop
>romance
>warm

Sorry for posting first, will give feedback later to make up.

Bangladesh. I'm going to stay a while, share my opinions on your stuff later on, I think.

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/18-07-2017-very-raw-demo
>New stuff
>Ambient and occasional singer-songwriter elements
>Stuff of various qualities and quantity

Chiptune heart is chiptune

pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

>piano >loops >ambient >chill >lofi >experimental

THX for listening and feedback.

Rec

morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music

>tfw you bought a new portable recording device for new field recordings

Buddies!

echotail.bandcamp.com/album/et-tu-y-rei

>alternative rock
>industrial

Literally just released a new album, hope you guys can check it out and let me know what you think of it! I do return feedback if given!

Heard yours last thread, just saying that your ambience stuff is pretty cool, the imagery is quite clear.

Really dig the sad 80s sound to your tracks, its quite melancholic and the vocals fit it.

Heard your stuff in the past, this track has an eerie atmosphere and again dives into the imagery really well.

Seasongs is really good so far. I haven't listened to your newest demo thing because i'm just going to be disappointed when you delete it.

>disappointed when you delete it.
All things must die. It's just a simple process of elimination and survival at this point. Also, it's quite a nice analogy for my shitty relationship which I'm rolling on for about 1,5 years now. No regrets either way - they are quite shit anyway.

www.xandrmusic.bandcamp.com

ustedsenalemelo.bandcamp.com

made in Argentina, enjoy!

Didn't really know what to think of this, kinda hated it at first but I got into the aesthetic after a couple tracks. First track is definitely the worst, mixing hurts my ears and not in a good way, the notes seem random and not in a free dissonant way, it got better though.

I wanted to go out with my cat, but it is raining all day.
gardanta.bandcamp.com/
>eldritch
>spoken word

Heard parts of "Darkness in C Something". I think this one lacks a focus. The drums are too upfront for it to be dark ambient. Yet the ambiance itself is so dulled down and unevolving it makes you wonder is it ambient anyway. Shame really, drums are quite crisp on this one. It's not dark ambient and that's my biggest gripe about this release. To make an atmosphere is to provide a strong backbone for it with sound. I think you haven't achieved that. And the fadeouts are just lazy, come on, you can do better than that.

clyp.bandcamp.com/album/july-singles-n-demos enjoy this collection of all our material from this month, let us know what direction you would like like us to further endevor ourselves in...

you always got somethin new, nice

> I do return feedback if given!
gime gime
very professional approach, clean and slick. but the other dude was right the first track stinks. good buildup to your songs. this would be really strong if it just started on acrobat
thanks for reminding me to set up a patreon for the band..

fuck i forgot image...inb4 no listens

>you always got somethin new, nice
Don't get used to it. My newest is the last release of 2017, maybe even 2018, we'll see.

I do find myself becoming less and less attached to the bands in general. Echo Tail doesn't swing me in a wrong direction though. Also, as a third bump - mixing on first two tracks, especially when it comes to drum/beats.

>thanks for reminding me to set up a patreon for the band..

>not thanking me by becoming a Patreon and getting all those sweet new demo songs and Patreon exclusive releases

Well...two new singles on bancamp and already sold a few..
jvgm.bandcamp.com/track/plastic-caravan
jvgm.bandcamp.com/track/cannot-see

> rural psychedelia, lo fi, portastudio, drone, ambient, bedroom recordings

ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com

reccs

That cover is bad desu... Then again I haven't really much liked any of your covers.

Will do better next time.

Me encanto! no mucha musica asi se hace en Argentina :)

expandingsponge.bandcamp.com/

>general fucker
>i like the drums

idk why i'm still posting this one anybody who would listen probably already has...
not to mention i never give feedback

>bragging not getting any new listens
>i never give feedback
gee, I wonder if those things are connected or something...

naw dude can't be like how could it even be?
it's a conspiracy man... they're out to silence me!
i'm spreading the TRUTH and they're just trying so hard to stifle me like i can't even believe.

Heeeey we're like 45 minutes away from each other.

leftinthesun.bandcamp.com

>kinda shoegaze
>kinda post rock
>sort of post punk(?)
>we dont really know what genre this is so feel free to label us

my bands first ever recorded or even written music, hope anyone enjoys

recs:

me

Thanks for listening guys, interesting on the first track as that does seem to get extreme views, some love it some hate it but I resigned to the fact for this album that it was experimental and will get a mixed view. The mixing was also something that caused me nightmares as I don't work with drum machines and synths a lot really so its something that I am still learning. Thanks for your feedback though, it helps thinking about future songs :)

As I always say, I return feedback xD Your tracks have some interesting ideas, I would like to hear them manifest into something with structure as there is potential. I know that they are demos so its a start on something!

me
hey mate thanks for listen and your feedback.
i like the fact that you implemented some industrial elements in your latest album. not to keen on the guitar stuff. could be cool if you process the vocals bit more and implement some samples.
my personal favs are 'cypher' and 'tekraM taeM ehT'
much love
pxl sequence

additional rec

Reminds me of this dude: youtube.com/watch?v=zi8ShAosqzI pretty cool as it goes

Really well recorded and the songwriting is tight af

luciddreamboys.bandcamp.com/
>me
>lo-fi, grainy, whimsical
>working on some dream pop type stuff on the moment, not going all that well

henrypa.bandcamp.com

> 4-track (for the most part)
> bedroom
> reverse guitar
> sort of odd

bump

scrugley.bandcamp.com

>shit & depressive music
>now you can get all releases for just 0.50
>when prozac no longer helps
>each release its different

Reccing

husbandsbos.bandcamp.com/album/promise

>newest EP
>gazey
>alt

will be back shortly for feedback

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>TWO BRAND NEW ALBUMS

>Into The Storm.
>Alt-Country, Ambient, Bedroom Pop, Folk, Folktronica, Freak Folk, Healing, Lo-Fi, Mental Health, Orchestral Pop, Singer-Songwriter, Soul.

>Where's The Humanity?
>Ambient, Chillwave, Field Recordings, Hypnagogic Pop, Lo-Fi, Musique Concrete, Noise, Progressive Electronic, Synthpop, Vaporwave.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Buds

New Album: Waifu Shrine - Indie

calebchase.bandcamp.com/album/indie-3

>zolo emo, sadcore, synthpop, bedroom pop, outsider house, noise, dark ambient

new ep. electronic warm warped sounds.

youthteam.bandcamp.com/album/atmospheric-entry-ep

I don't know if you guys heard this, but a bunch of anons on this board got together and tried to make a serious album. Mostly electronic and ambient, but a blend of other stuff as well.

theworstidea1.bandcamp.com/releases

Give it a listen and let us know what you guys think!

Really digging the production and pacing on a lot of these tracks. Not sure if it's the method of recording or the way it's sitting in the mix but I'm not a huge fan of the vocal. I feel like if you were to double track them an octave down and feature that, but also keep your current vocal lower in the mix (kinda like how Pet Shop Boys do?) it could really give it more life.

rather dull. sound like sketches. boards of piano in particular sounds like someone who cant play keyboards very well at all playing badly with a super boring soundfont. the sonic palette and atmosphere is generic and boring.

well done for what it is but sounds very commercial. like it would be played in car commercials and on the radio and stuff. and capitalism is awful so you should avoid being an idiot pawn...

textbook backpambient. not bringing anything new to the table and not even done particularly well.

rather boring. best when you get super generic fast paced bedroom pop rocky. other shit sounds like you just got a delay pedal you dont know how to use. sounds white guy core cringy like mac demarco in the worst way.

good musicianship taken away by bad recordings and random sounds.

I listened to Big Bang, reminds me a lot of the new Phoenix album. Nice job, you clearly put a lot of effort into this and it shows.

it's okay but it sorta reminds me of newer Muse so its kinda assrock-ey

here with some listens to other music, trying to give a bit of feedback!

Think I heard this on the SC thread not long ago, decent shoegaze, like the guitar melodies on Tethered.

Really dug Transient Life, some great twisted post rock vibes from those tracks, the lo-fi production really helps along with that.

Another solid shoegaze project, vocals are good especially the harmonising. Great guitar work on the tracks, love some of the chords used.

I like how you took some innocent sounding melodies and then twisted them into something quite demented with all the effects and detuning, quite an interesting aesthetic, echoing another feedback where I hope the recording quality was better in some places.

Quite dug Echolocation with its sweet drum patterns. Some of the tracks I felt did meander on at some points but I do like that some of the sounds you are making illustrate the title of the EP.

bump