ITT: Redpill me on the black race/ community/ culture. Post true but controversial facts about niggers. Also...

ITT: Redpill me on the black race/ community/ culture. Post true but controversial facts about niggers. Also, race hate thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0crdlGiTeVJ
youtube.com/watch?v=jSL6mTzKrd0
salon.com/2015/02/10/what_nobody_told_me_about_small_farming_i_cant_make_a_living/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poverty breeds shit. The same would happen to whites if we were swapped with them in a hypothetical parallel universe.

Black people are the real Israelites. They've been systematically destroyed by fake jews.

The filthiest niggers ask for hot water at restaurants so they can wash their silverware/cutlery.

Sounds like you already made up your mind, friend

Here's a picture of a Pokemon instead

>Mfw OP is an edgy NEET who can't think of a better thread topic than race hate

niggers are scum

Niggers are the reason that my kids have nightmares

Niggers are the leading cause of violence, crime, poverty, STDs, low IQs, and welfare dependence in the US.
Despite only being

Nigmares

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity

Why were whites able to prosper as farmers in Rhodesia and now, Zimbabwe, is a shithole and their blacks are unable to farm anything?

don't hate black people. hate black stereotypes they are teached from a very young age to be savage and gang type people.
I have had a black friend who was adopted and raised by white parents.
He acts normally, speaks with a proper grammar, never did gang shit (stealing, rioting, killing), is a kind person

This.

I'm a white girl and let me tell you something
Black Men are superior to white boys.
It's just fact

vocaroo.com/i/s0crdlGiTeVJ

>Gang raped mother & daughter
Sounds hot.

No, that's an oreo.

nice bait.

therefore your friend is not a nigger but the whitest black male you know of

Keep telling yourself that
Nice coping skills lmao

fpbp

Nice.

holy shit whitey BTFO

fucking hot, please post more vocaroos doing this

>"Did you know that in Arabic black and slave are the same word"
عبد≠اسود/زنجي

For those specific countries, i think it's because the white Civ spawned on a more resource rich area and the black Civ spawned next to Shaka and the constant war and crappy land tiles left the black Civ behind on a lot of eras making them irrelivent in this game. The white civ was able to come in with essentially future tech and farm with mechanized infastructure. Probably even lucked out on hanging gardens early game.

you know what the difference is between nigger and hitler? hitler knew how to kill himself

Niggers BTFO

Scum of society dying at a alarming high rate which means extinction soon....cant wait

cause those whites had money to start with idiot. all imperialists were rich. poor people did not go to africa to start multi-hectare farms. goddam how can people be this dumb?

clearly someone had their pathetic little heart broken by a big white cock :' (

When some1 says niggers are civilized

This is what i mean.
They refer to acting normal or like White people as a weak and a bad thing

Im curious as to what you guys think about African immigrants in the US. What have your experiences been? How do they differ from African-Americans?

No. I dumped him because his penis was too small.
Only black men can sexually satisfy me

fucking lost

As a black person myself I simply wish to be friends with others. I've never been in a gang or sexually assaulted anyone. I will admit i beat the shit out of some of my classmates as a kid because they always would beat me up. I do also smoke weed occasionally. I fucking hate the stereotypes and i think that all of us have bigger issues to worry about rather than race. Just remember that there are good and bad people everywhere, it's not just limited to one group.

>
why did i just click this drive-by download. fml. its karma for being in this xenophobic thread.

Savage.

That said theres too much coddling of minorities. Maybe they wouldnt act so poorly if they werent handed things after doing so. same goes for impoverished whitey, but at least they are "uneducated fucktards that should be pitied for their lack of awareness" and not "poor dindunuffins, we owe them reparations"

when SJW are forced to defend niggers but at the same time cant deny that they consist of 30% of our population but make up the majority of crime

nobody thinks that, not even the actual racists. "Hes one of the good ones" is just racist talk for "He doesnt play into the stereotype I hold belief in"

They're constantly told that they're victims, so that's how they act.

you know what? we give these nigger countries money and they do nothing with it, thats called insanity, doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. but instead these monkey continue to fuck each others and spread diseases. smh

what's your opinion on African immigrants to the US?

mkay, but if that was the case why did you date him first instead?

That actually is a pretty solid point. But still, i'm tired of all the fighting.

The blacks had all the tools to farm the land the whites had to leave behind. The blacks confiscated all the white money and land. And still the blacks failed completely farming the same land the whites had left behind.

How come?

This song. Not even racist but it never fails to trigger my aunt's black husband. Doesn't bother my cousin though. He's got this whole cringy Eric Andre thing going, keeps introducing himself to other people as Tyler the mulatto.
youtube.com/watch?v=jSL6mTzKrd0

lol white boi so weak. lamo.

nuttin like cumin in a niga ass main

why cant white people fight?? she isn't hitting any of them back at all. I would have been pushing them all down if i was getting hit like that.

Found this in a similar thread. Read it

>believing blacks had the same opportunities in white majority countries, on average

I should add, my uncle keeps trying this white guilt shit on us. Says shit like "Your people did slavery" and other nonsense. He knows our family lived in Ireland until 1916.

fucking pathetic white kids seriously, yall are so weak. Pro-tip fucking hit back losers.

Then blame the people on "Your" side. I dont remember thinking race was even an issue growing up, now if I dont accept your "blackness" im a xenophobe homophobe islamophobe subhuman that caused trump [AKA: The Antichrist] to win the election.

They breed too much. A lot of immigrants do. It should be no surprise when you have 3+ children you end up more impoverished than the responsible couple that waited 6 years to have one.

Photoshoped and gay.

Zimbabwe is not a white majority country.

Not the guy you were talking to.
I think they are a lot better than African Americans because they don't have hate toward white people.

I don't like how most jobs, like retail, demand a demographic to fill.

They state they can't discriminate on race, yet here I am getting only 1 response out of 10 applications because the store already has 1-2 white guys...

the last one was the best!!! lmao.. seriously white boys... Stop being so weak.. what's going on with you guys? Why cant you be strong like blacks?

that left over money wasnt distributed to everyone idiot. some people got all of it and became rich and therefore became the upper class. i know that at least in kenya, those people went on to become the leaders of the country and benefited more than others. in all these countries there are rich people and there are poor people. how are you so ignorant. like i get disliking a group of people just cause, but at least use your fucking brain.

I wasn't arguing about Zimbabwe though, I'm speaking in general. Considering a good amount of Africa (if not the majority) was under European rule at some point, my case still stands.

there are more white people on welfare than every other race, combined.

I'm gonna guess power vacuum and infighting over who gets to control the land. and undoubtibly a corrupt governemtn to oversee it all.

i've also expeirenced this. they dont have a chip on their shoulder for something that happened over 200 years ago.

There are more white people in america than every other race, combined.

Why did places like haiti and libya turn out shit even though they were black majorty countries without white intervention?

They are stupid, scientifially proven to have some of the lowest IQ's of humans, even sand niggers from the middle east are higher.

They bitch about how their race is procecutred(sp?) against, yet they keep stealing, killing, causing problems, its like, take a look at yourselves and what you do, thats why your race has the bad rep it does. If you want it to stop, stop causing the problems you do and the bias etc will go away. Only one to blame is your own race, people react to black people how they are known, no one but the blacks themselves caused this.

Most of the men are butt fucking ugly, and they look like gorillias, not that the females are better in alot of cases.

They are also known for ruining land value, take my friend, lets call him bob, in bobs neibourhood, a black ghetto family that musta won money moved onto his block, they start partying, leaving garbage all over, and the property value started to sharply drop after its been rising solely because of this one band of niggers that moved in down the street, needless to say his parents sold the house and they moved before the value droped even more, as it showed no signs of stopping.

Also this picture is pretty accurate.

What makes you think i don't hate some of the people on my side? It's thanks to their bullshit that i constantly feel like i'm walking on egg shells. Fuck them though, just be aware that there are black people who don't act stereotypical. And then obviously there are the so called "niggas"

Why is bottom left Sid from Ice Age?

That's irrelevant and misleading
What matters is amount per capita

Blacks are smarter than white people
Face reality cumskin

lmao when Africa was de-colonized and given back to the niggers it belonged to, white people left behind power stations, trains and train tracks, electrical lines, and basic plumbing. All of this was considered high technology back in the day and most countries didn't have any of these

lo and behold the niggers tore apart everything to sell as scrap and are now staving and dehydrated and constantly at war with eachother so that they can steal the welfare and medicine given to them from the whites from eachother. They literally did this to themselves.

stupid nig sympathizer

You know im on your side, but procecutred? You dont get to talk about IQ. Especially in 2017 when google is one tab away, but youd rather talk about how unintelligent blacks are.

Because White people are educated, teached to be humans not savages and that everything can be solved without violence

i dont know ive met a whole lot shitbrain white people. like pure scum of the earth white trash. does race really have to do with anything?

Access to capital, hundreds to thousands of acres of land, and major corporations subsidizing farming operations.

Small farm owners are usually better off working minimum wage jobs elsewhere.

salon.com/2015/02/10/what_nobody_told_me_about_small_farming_i_cant_make_a_living/

They sure hide it well.

Explain

>apes see different colored person
>prototypical human brains unable to comprehend
>become confused and enraged
>begin flailing fist against the diffie
>footage captured minutes before they begin flinging their turds at her
>libs defend their 'culture', they dindu nuffin