"North Korea considers missile strike on Guam after Trump's 'fire and fury' warning"

"North Korea considers missile strike on Guam after Trump's 'fire and fury' warning"

That'll show us. Nuke the welfare colony.

Blah blah blah.. Uncle Kim and Grandpa Don are all talk, no action.

But if we make powerful enough memes making fun of them, could Sup Forums start ww3?

kek

This
Also this would be the best

I wish he'd nuke Seattle like some have suggested. Not because I dislike Seattle, but because I live here and I want to die.

Wait... Sup Forums causing... World War 3?
This is most intriguing. I say we attempt it. Memes got Trump elected, memes can start a war.

What is the ratio of beanie niggers and sjw cucks in Seattle?

if we put our hearts in the memes anythings possible

What is with all the fuck Guam threads? I didn't realize people felt this strongly about Guam.

not too many niggers, but decent amount of sjws. at least it'll make you less beta if you lived there

I say we must let kek decide. Kek must will our hand.

DID SOMEONE SAY FUR?!?!

Only if you can make Kim into a furry meme. Maybe Trump if you can draw diaper fur

i swear to fucking god its children like this who make WW3 sound appealing

I hope WW3 starts. That way when I'm sent my draft letter, I can say I'm transgender.

love you too

God so is everyone here a fucking convert from fucking tumbler? Some of you sound like fucking faggots. This is Sup Forums so that makes sense. Haven't been on in a few years. I see the faggotry is even deeper.

>draft
Are you a fucking moron?

I'd say nuke detroit and chicago get rid of a bunch of niggers no one cares about and that just cause crime and problems anyway.

is it the fury?... its the fury isn't it

What? Why does some idiot always think he needs to pipe up with his retarded, uneducated commentary? Yes, my DRAFT letter. As in, a letter detailing the miles per hour of wind that day.

Goddamn summerfags...

the faggotry is real :O

nuclear weapons wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

We have thousands of American soldiers and civilians on base there

Basically welfare people, right? That's who joins the armed services. Then we spend a fortune for them to do nothing while on islands. They will finally have served a purpose. They'll keep the rest of us safe by allowing us to nuke the shit out of North Korea. No one will even stand up to stop it. Hell, they might even join in. Then the fallout helps combat global warming.

At least Trump isn't trying to suck his own cock