Favorite Goosebumps Episode

Which episode is the best?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfzSx9GDKlk
youtu.be/wduDNAOpBiQ?t=710
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Adam West fat kid superhero episode. I miss when CN would play these during Halloween.

Checked
And you mean Attack of the Mutant right? That one is a classic.

Stream when?

Did they make an episode of pic?

This one, the kid was an asshole. Plus young Ryan Gosling, he was a decent actor back then.

which show did the one where the kids get shrunk down and trapped in a pinball machine forever?

That mask freaked me the fuck out as a kid. Even now I'm unnerved by it.

>the floating mask chase
Nope.

I think that was R.L. Stines the Haunting Hour
I do remember an episode of something like that though.

shit this reminded me of buffy the vampire slater

They're all on Netflix you degenerate.

That one with ants

Are you afraid of the dark's pinball wizard episode.

With the exception of The Haunted Mask episode which aired first time on Halloween night at 8PM prime time on Fox the show was mostly corny, and meant for very young children.

Are you Afraid of the Dark on the other hand aired on the new teen block called SNIK at 9:30PM so most of the episodes were way darker and still hold up to his day.
Of course the late 90s remake of the show with a different cast was more family friendly and sucked ass for the most part.

Not in my country's Netflix. Besides, I wanna watch it with you guys ;_;

Fuck Goosebumps, Are you afraid of the Dark was way better

COOCOOCLOCK OF DOOM GOAT

That's the one and I love that ending.

The Living Dummy episodes are also really good.

That one with the planet turning out to be Mars was neat.

>pool zombie

The camp one was such a fucking twist.

Is it basically twilight zone for kids?

holy shit this was the worst fucking goosebumps book. Nigga all the memories just flooded back

That book was actually amazing because the first paragraph of the entire book describes the scenery, and it specifically makes note that the trees and sky etc are different colors than earth stuff would be

the ones I remember the most vividly were welcome to dead house and don't go in the basement

haunted mask never really scared me

>mfw trying to rewatch them a while back
they aged like milk

Well some episodes are totally worth watching because of the twist.
youtube.com/watch?v=nfzSx9GDKlk
Also this episode right here gave me nightmares for weeks back then.

The one with the plants in the basement was pretty fucking scary.

youtu.be/wduDNAOpBiQ?t=710
3 spooky

>they aged like milk

No, you aged like milk.

want a toothpick?

>look! That fucking disgusting cancer patient kemotherapy jew is losing his hair! Hahahahahah!

Did they invite Raimi to write on this episode?

>welcome to dead house
>the haunted mask
>one day at horror land
>stay out of the basement (I'm growing weed in the basement kids stay out)
>the werewolf of fever swamp
>a night in terror tower
>werewolf skin
These are undeniably the best episodes. Personal fav

Have to agree with this. I watched almost all the Goosebumps and Afraid of the Dark episodes, and Afraid of the Dark was much scarier

Meant to say 'Are you Afraid of the Dark,' but i messed up. It's getting late

AYAotD loved their skeletons

>that swamp monster episode with the xenomorph sounds

nightmare fuel as a kid

I was always so disappointed there was never a Beast from the East or camp jelly jam episode. They were my favourite books

Loved the haunted mask episode, attack of the mutant and the one with the evil gnomes

What book is this?

Welcome to Camp Nightmare.

Anybody remember the one where they are actually ghosts or some shit the whole time but it's only revealed when they see graves?

Ghost Beach my nigga

Thanks nigga I just remember plots not names of episodes. I love that episode and book with the Scarecrows attacking.

I'm not sure if I saw this in a goosebumps episode or in that one show with the star trek dude... But what would happen basically was a kid's tv would turn on in the middle of the night, showing static. And I think it turned out the kid was some kind of alien (?) and his parents tried to communicate with him via his TV. They also wouldn't have proper faces, just an eyeless, noseless and mouthless white face. Spooked me the fuck out as a kid. Anyone know what I'm talking about at all?

That was Goosebumps, the tv was a way for them to communicate and everyone thinks he's bat shit.

And Attack of the Jack o Lanterns, but werewolf skin was great. I really liked the episodes with small towns and woods, it was comfy

Man I had the weirdest recurring nightmare after watching this. It also featured David Hasselhoff who rang our house's bell, asking for some water. I'd give him some, we would talk about KITT, then the TV turned on, those weird faceless dudes would chant cthulhu tier shit and when I turned back to David, he was also sporting the white faceless look. Fuck, I'm getting PTSD just remembering all this. I'll have to dig up that episode and watch it, to rid me of this nightmare once and for all.

i second werewolf skin. it's also one of few i remember.

>The Haunted Mask

>tfw awkward boner when she couldn't get it off

>paying a subscription for tv
kys

Where's the group Sup Forums stream?