I am going to start guzzling seven 12 fl. oz. bottles of Samuel Adams' Rebel Rouser IPA ale. 8.4% alc./vol or 16...

I am going to start guzzling seven 12 fl. oz. bottles of Samuel Adams' Rebel Rouser IPA ale. 8.4% alc./vol or 16.8 proof in a bottle. I will chug these beers as fast as I can until someone rolls trips. If nobody rolls trips early I will die my alcohol intoxication. go.

how many you got

seven. my record so far is 4 bottles before I pass out. something to do with the interactions with my meds.

If I roll dubs do you speed up?

I am with you brother. I am currently drinking straight tequila 12 Oz an hour.

Drink

You faggot.

it tastes so bad.

Same user. Just been depressed. For some context. Have my own house, job and normal adult stuff but feel empty

Chug chug chug

I do that on a nightly with 9% beers fro quebec.

I remember my first beer

nice. let's say for every trips i get a 2 minute break. it tastes fucking horrible. let's just see how long we can go before im completely obliterated and cant write anymore.

ok here we go 3/4 through first bottle. it's like eating the thorns on a rose bush.

Drink yo drank.

Trips guy here just sayin be safe if ur on meds buddy I'm kind of a drunk myself but the interactions are no fun

I still have 5 bottles to worry about that. If things go south I have an emergency blunt in my garage.

Is he dead yet ?

when i cant type ill be dead

You won't die from 7 beers with 8.4% alc you giant faggot. And you're full of shit about meds too, fucking troll faggot cuck stain.

chugging 7 beers wwill not come close to killing you

But tomorrow he may wish he had died.