Sup Forums, what's the best and possibly easiest way to lose weight fast...

Sup Forums, what's the best and possibly easiest way to lose weight fast? I hate being a fat cunt and would like to be thinner by october
Any tips or advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

lowerthought.wordpress.com/complete-notes-to-good-calories-bad-calories/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Consume less calories than you use
Cut soda

Do angry squats with dildo in ass it worked for me, i lost 42 pounds

intermittent fasting. develop a tiny eating disorder. along with exercise and IF I lost 55 pounds in 3 months. i would go days at a stretch eating a small 200 calorie meal at breakfast and then nothing again until 20 hours later. currently relapsing with 3 weeks of binge eating and have regained 13 pounds in 2 weeks.

Eat less.

It's really that simple.

*24 hours later
a full 24 hours between meals.

i used to like him before i found out hes jewish

1500 calories a day and jogging.

Soda/beer is killer, cut that shit out.

Simple.

this also keep your heart rate at optimal fat burn levels when excising

1. Get an app to start tracking your calories. Let that app become your life.
2. Get an app to start tracking your workouts. Use it.
3. Make sure you are spending more calories than you are consuming.
4. Stick with it and be patient.

start with this. you don't have to follow it religiously.

I lost around 50 pounds, but it took me a year filled with diet and regular exercise that were leveraged into real lasting lifestyle changes. 4 years later I'm still down 40 pounds. Do it the right way you lazy fat fuck, you don't want to change you just don't want to be fat.

/thread

I've considered this one the most. Any tips to stop myself from caving in and eating between the 24 hours of fasting and just overall sticking with it?

This. Plus anything fried.

drink lots of water, also the first 12 hours are the hardest

A lot of people just count calories but if you do some research and figure out less calorie dense foods to prioritize eating its a lot less shitty.

This is actually good, thank you

this

but even easier plan if ur lazy -- no foods with added sugar, no alcohol. don't even need to track calories you will lose weight. bonus points for cutting out white flour and eating whole grain (bread, etc.)

Cut sugar out of your diet and don't overeat, you would be surprised at the results.

eat well and exercise, it's not really rocket science you fat fucking bitch

When I go on drug benders food is the last thing on my mind.

How much water did you drink? or does it not really matter as long as it's a lot

Disregard the anime faggotry and its actually a pretty good way to start running. Started with this back in April and now I am about to go for a 6 mile run here in a bit. Lost >25 pounds too.

His "fasting" wasn't fasting. That was starving yourself. Completely retarded.

Fasting has great benefits if done right. Most people see success in the half fast. So you don't eat anything before noon, just coffee or water. Then you consume lunch and dinner and don't eat before bed.

What you do eat should have lots of fibre and protein. They both take a long time to break down and they fill you.

Seriously cut most sugar out of your diet. You will notice a difference in like a week if you stop consuming sugar.

And work out. Find a beginner work out routine and do it.

/fit/ here
To lose weight you must do 1x10 Fork putdowns every day

That is, stop fucking eating.

Do you know how long it takes to work off 200 calories? 30 minutes of vigorous effort.
How long does it take to eat 200 calories? 10 seconds?

Stop eating. You fat fuck. Stop putting things in your mouth.

Eating food is just a substitute to feeling good about about yourself. It's a crutch to living between jerkoff sessions.
Stop eating.
Feel discomfort.
Go to the gym if you want to feel good between lunch and supper

under 50 carbs a day
take cardarine 14 mg a day

Any suggestions for good foods like that which don't taste grim. Or is it just a deal with it bitch sort of thing?

this is fucking retarded, in order to transform your fat into muscles you do have to eat regularly...eat smaller portions 5-6 times a day, more sugars, carbs in the morning and more protein and vegetables in the afternoon...anyone who tells you to fast to lose weight is a fucking retarded pussy, you just need to stop eating shit and exercise

Run. Slow and far.

how is the easiest way to get fat, srsly

I've lost 35 pounds since late May, was at 315 now at 285 and still falling, (all fat and water weight, gaining muscle), it was honestly just drinking a ton more water instead of soda milk or juice, waking up at a regular time and lots of walking
I also ate mostly bagged lunches, that way I wouldn't have the option to eat more than I was supposed to and forced myself to eat the fruit and shit because if I was actually hungry that's what was in front of me
Good luck man

Cut out all carbs

Take Meth

Like twice what I drink in a normal day

he looks so wrong skinny

this...fasting to lose weight is like coding an app to get laid...fucking useless and only done by pussies

Peanut butter

I hear sucking cock is a good option

Around how many calories do you eat daily? and thank you bro

the best way to lose weight is fasting.. you think it's a joke but look on youtube.

it's by far the best and easiest way to lose weight.

Whole grains, vegetables, fruit, nuts, and especially anything with a lot of dietary fiber like oatmeal or beans. Don't skip out on your protein though, that is assuming you'll be exercising instead of just eating less.

/thread

Live a sedentary lifestyle, eat lots of fried foods, snack foods and bread and drink a lot of soda and alcohol

Stop eating sugar, carbs, and dairy. Eat plenty of meat, fish, fruits, and vegetables. Build muscle doing ashtanga yoga and ride a bike 60-80 minutes, 3-4 times a week. Download the calorie counter app to keep track of what you eat.

This is a recipe for gaining the weight back once you realize you can't live life like this.

Lean meat like chicken for protein, and use lots of spices for flavor.

Find vegetables you like.

People want to lose weight but say they don't want to be hungry all the time. I have never seen anyone that can gain weight eating just skinless chicken breasts and broccoli. So eat as much of that as you want

Don't go out or excercise at all. Sit at your computer and stuff you face all day and drink lots of soda

I tried but my breathe starts to stink like hell

Ice cream. One of the worst things you can eat if you're watching your weight.

lol forreal most westerners cannot survive without carbs, its just not fucking cool

Best advice is to eat whatever you want and don't worry about exercise. Those are clearly your priorities.

You ask here like you don't know how - but you've heard the right answer a million times and you ignored it then.

So you're waiting for some easier way, as if some fucking neckbeard has the answer you want and you just haven't heard of it yet?

You're clearly unmotivated, so just accept yourself as a fatass and quit wasting everyone's time

This. But you also need a cool soundtrack to listen to. I recommend eye of the tiger

then suck on some fucking sugarfree gum, idiot.

working out is a waste of time.. the only way to lose weight is literally NOT EATING

>fruits
Loaded with sugar. Usually don't have great nutritional value, either, if you're talking the everyday variety like apples, pears and bananas.

Kill yourself. Weight will just drop right off. Your fat ass isn't losing anything but life

dumbest shit i ever read. cut sugar out of diet completely. substitute sugary drinks with water and plain coffee. dont eat sugary food. its addictive. makes you fat and causing you to die.

Gum makes it even worse. The chemicals make my stomach burn

If you are asking Sup Forums you aren't committed and you will fail.

ur in the wrong thread

Yeah. No bread, pasta, rice or even a baked potato? Not gonna happen.

This
I used myfitnesspal
Lost 8pounds in two weeks
Set it to 50% protein 20carbs and 30fat

you sound like a pussy..

just kill yourself

Nothing wrong with sugar..

It's just the trendy "bad thing"

> 8 pounds/2 weeks
That's not impressive at all fatty

Working out is how you get fit. Being not fat does not mean being healthy, but it does put less undue strain on the body. Being healthy means strength training and cardiovascular conditioning and muscular flexibility.

Why would I want to live without carbs? They're vital nutrients moron.

It wasn't obvious?

wrong
lowerthought.wordpress.com/complete-notes-to-good-calories-bad-calories/
read this whole book. but here are the notes

I'm saying for just losing weight.. yeah if you want to be healthy work out as well.. but if you just want to be skinny then don't eat.

Keto. Its great.

Everything is wrong with sugar you moron.
Cut white sugar or you cant eat healthy.
Its the Number one problem of fatties

Fructose is different than glucose. Also, that's why I suggested the calorie counting app

Keto Diet is the safest healthiest, and BY FAR the fastest way to lose weight/body fat. Don't listen to idiots talking about calories and what not they have no fucking clue what they are talking about I have been a keto coach for the last 9 years and have helped dozens of people lose up to 200+ lbs. I personally went from 275 to 165 on keto then started weight lifting until I was 180. Working out is not how you lose weight, its 95% to do with food, working out is how you grow muscle. ignore the ignorants who don't half even an 8th of the knowledge I do.

1 book? You source one book about dietary needs? You could easily find ten that say the opposite. Fucking dolt

It is you Trumpvoter

This thread was over when this dude posted his response. Why are there so many replies afterwards? Is it because you guys do not understand weight gain/loss? It's 100% about calories consumed vs calories burned. If you consume 20,000 calories a day, but burn 22,000 calories a day, you will lose weight quickly. You could eat 20Kcal a day of lard and you would still lose weight if you burned more than that.

Cutting soda helps because there are a ton of easily consumed calories, but it's the same principle.

Fall in love. have your heart absolutely shattered. I lost a lot of unnecessary weight like that. then I started going to the gym, and now Im ripped

Be a slut sucking and riding every cock in sight. Change your diet to 45% cum, 20% piss lemonade mixture and 35% water.

If you actually believe your body needs carbs you are fucking idiot. The human body doesn't need a single carb I havent consumed a single net carb in over 10 years. You should educate yourself instead of using misinformation that 90% of the sheep cucks believe in.

I'm a leaf you fuckin imbecile. Go suck a hotdog, frenchfry

Idk calories honestly
I don't count them b/c I kept forgetting to log it and if I saw I had any left I would just use it as an excuse to eat more even when not hungry
I just didn't really drink anything other than tea water or coffee, which probably cut a ton of calories (but diet soda and sucralose and shit always made me really hungry so I think even diet soda or other shit wouldn't really work - it's not about the calories), and bagged lunches we're always one or two small sandwiches, an apple, and a couple like Oreos or something
Apples were great because they're filling and you can take a while eating them
Makes you slow down and makes meal feel bigger than it is

Because the no-carb diet is the fastest way to lose weight. Lots of people do it, and have done it for a while. It used to be called Atkins, nowadays its called Keto, its a fucking gimmick for credulous idiots who don't want to change themselves and their lifestyle the hard way.

"Cut white sugar" to be healthy.

Everything is ok in moderation. This "sugar hate" trend is fucking idiotic

>no more than 12g carbs per day
>no more than 1500 calories per day
>eat all the meat and cheese you want
>will lose 10kg / 25 lbs per month

>0 carbs in 10 years
You sir take the retard of the day award. Or I guess retard of 10 years

If only it was this simple. Sorry, been going to school for this for a decade, the energy in energy out theory was disproved in the 70s but idiots still believe in it. Hundreds of tests were done with people consuming over 5k Calories a day but ate low carb, the people went from 30+% body fat down to 10-15%.

What did you eat for breakfast? Could you give an outline of a standard day of food?

/thread

Give up everything you love to eat. eat spinach and green, peppers and stuff. hot peppers and spicy stuff kicks up your metabolism, apparently. Drinking green tea helps a lot. Do not eat anything processed. Chicken and Tuna are great but don't cook them with any heavy sauces. and most of all: CARDIO. 5-10K 5 times a week! I went from 215lbs to 170lbs in a matter of 4 months with that routine.

>Jog for a minute
Ye no thanks, any easier ways?

>transform your fat into muscles
>>transform your fat

No Blaha thats not how this works

>I havent consumed a single net carb in over 10 years

You must be fun to be around.

Citation needed

White sugar is bad, yes.

But, moron, the sugar in whole fruits is fine. They're so low in caloric density that you'd need to eat an enormous amount of them to get the same amount of sugar found in most foods with added white sugar. That's the problem with white sugar, its added to things which don't naturally contain them for flavoring in disgusting amounts. Moron.

You can eat sugar but in very very little amounts.
If you want to loose Weight its about a handfull of sweets a day at best. Its better to eat a Lot of fruits than that handfull sugar.
Calorieapps are great for this

water fast. it's hard the first couple of days, but gets easier. Shouldn't do it for more than 2-3 weeks though imo.

people say this is starving you, but it's absolutely not if you have excess fat and it can come with health benefits.

just make sure you look into what things you have to take while doing it. i believe the most important are sodium, calcium, magnesium, potassium and vitamin b

Literally eat half as much as you do. it's THAT simple

You can't jog for one minute? Go to the ER before you flatline in your mom's basement