They found a young argentine woman dead in Mexico: it was inside a cardboard box

>They found a young argentine woman dead in Mexico: it was inside a cardboard box

translate.google.com/translate?hl=es?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.infobae.com/sociedad/2017/04/26/hallaron-muerta-a-una-joven-argentina-en-mexico-estaba-dentro-de-una-caja-de-carton/

>Mexico: surge in drug gang violence leaves 35 dead in one weekend, fights between gangs have increased since the arrest last year of Sinaloa cartel boss Joaquin ‘El Chapo’ Guzman

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/24/mexico-surge-in-drug-gang-violence-leaves-35-dead-in-one-weekend

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/09/01/news/economy/mexico-peso-money-transfer-trump-remittance
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>28
>young

Good, one mesero less in here,also

Always that South Americans get killed in Mexico is discovered little after that they were drug mules.

Is it true central Americans like Mexicans carry the human sacrifice murder gene?

>Cinthia worked in Argentina at the ICBC Bank but two years ago decided to undertake a trip through Latin America to meet different countries. He visited Ecuador, Cuba and Mexico, among other places.

In fact, I was a bank employee, I was not a waitress, I do not take it badly, I'm only warning people who are planning to travel to Mexico

Yes, Spanish murderer gene is strong here also.

Why do argentine women get killed so often
I remember not long ago, 2 of them were murdered in a small beach town here

Central and South America always had really high homicide rates though.

Oh wait man, most of the cases of mules that carry drugs to Europe or the United States are always mexican amerindians, just look on the internet and you will see it

Sorry, but they were white, do not try to memeing, statistically the world of crime belongs to the niggers and amerindians, that's why Mexico, Central America and Brazil are true shitholes full of crime

Argentine women get robbed, raped and killed often here as well.

>I was
C-Cinthia?

because theyre dumb and often think other countries are as safe as Argentina

Maybe your country has less violence but is corrupt as hell

She was most likely looking for drugs, nothing to see here, just another dumbfuck tourist.

Because they're prostitutes. Since they're poor in Argentina, they move to other places and do bad shit for easy money, then get killed.

Isn't it obvious?, they worship La Santa Muerte like us.

jajajajjajajajjajaja

>moving from a shithole to an even worse shithole
No one would move to Mexico tbqh

The argie OP only posted this because they are white

Say that to the thousands of Argentine trash that works in Mexico as waiters.

Please never let die this meme.

It's not a meme, retard.

Thousand of retards from your country work in here and the best they can do is work as waiters.

fuck you Chile, just because all your people die by 35 doesn't mean that's not young

>girl

Yeah, sure. As you say Paco.
Youre a waitress' superpower nation.

The funny thing is that it does happen a lot.

Our life expectancy is higher than yours

>t. 29 yo kid

Exactly, no better place to learn how to serve and gardening than Mexico. Youre the best of the best.

>that flag
>that post

Damn right Chile you show them

What the fuck do mexicans get so uppity about? Your country is no doubt shittier than the entire south cone
Like, there's 0 (zero) things you're better at

Damn right

How rude.
They have the fattest and ugliest women.

Fuck off autist. Back to /lat/ with your southerncone meme

But /lat/ isn't even that shitty. They came from Sup Forums

I see Virgil Cruz de la Hoya of Quintana Roo has emigrated to Chile

>The funny thing is that it does happen a lot.

No, not so, stop memeing this, if we talk about invaders those are mexicans, there are 35 million amerindian mexicans in the US

Cierra tu boca pinche mapuche de mierda

>Only 13.000 argentines in Mexico

They're more argentines in Australia than in Mexico, juanito de la vega. You have never seen one in your whole life.

>south cone
From all the memes, this is the one that made me cringe so hard

they believe in the goodness of people due to being around good people and are naive and to easily give their trust to others.

>insult mexico
>am american responds to me in spanish
Like clockwork

I have met a fucking lot

>there are more Spaniards and Americans than Central Americans in Mexico
Yea sure, I definitely should trust this

White women are retarded

Old data, there's actually more than 20,000

>mexican education

It's an actual geopolitical term, you fucking baboon

el chilindio

They killed Maria Villar too (she was a Spaniard)

Its probably chicanos going back to Mexico

Oh sorry, i forgot to name the pic, that's the list of our diaspora

Hahahaha Yeah.. We(Spaniards) dont fight each other with machetes

argentina is WHITE!

>20,000
>M-Mexico is full of argies, I-I swear!
Please never let die this meme.

Fix your narcotic shithole desu,

>Isn't it obvious?, they worship La Santa Muerte like us.

False. Not in my country, at least.

If Mexico is a fucking narco hellhole, why sudacas and manolos come here?

Because youre the gateway to USA.

We don't move there, well yes Maria Villar did It and look her now

>that guy's shirt

Who want to bet she got killed over drugs or stupid shit like that?? That's how tourist get into problems around here. Fucking retards.

Nobody aka very few do it... And yes, it's a massive shithole as you may know, don't get mad just for remind you, Sir.

Believe more to an amerindian neet of a shithole like Mexico and not to our embassy

However, you try to divert the thread of the matter, Mexico is a dangerous place for white tourists of the country that is

She was chopped kek

Los manolos que van hay,viven en urbanizaciónes blindadas, lleno de seguridad, como a los mexicanos de clase alta.

Un amigo vive allí ( es un alto cargo de telefoníca y va con guardaespaldas y todo el percal)

No te justifiques, el crimen no es justificable de ningún modo

>le responde al mexinarco
>le responde enserio
>le responde

¿En que habiamos quedado Diego?

You get tourists?

What are the mexican government doing? Do they just let drug cartels rule them?

Yes its called bribery and violence

No, it's the amazing growing technological industry in my country the things that are getting our economy afloat.

Drugs are the main exportation mexican commodity, so often the druglords pay for political campaigns.

>tons of violence
>not corrupt as shit too
in what country?

They are naive and think people are good and don't realize how dangerous some latin American countries are.

The average Argentine only sees blacks in American movies in which they are noble victims of racism. And many believe in Hermandad Latinoamericana because that was the message pushed by the Chavez aligned Kirchners, even though most latin Americans dislike Argentines.

why would they do anything? nothing of value was lost

Just as a show of power. You don't let 35 dead on the news and just say
>meh
I mean are mexicans pussies?

By OP's photo i can assume that she was looking for drugs and she got killed by a cholo.
nothing of value was lost

why do you care so much? who cares

>damage control

I believe that the mexican government is not interested in solving the problem of drug cartels, every mexican who goes to the US for violence and poverty is more money sent to Mexico, the government kills 2 birds with one shoot, solves its problem of poverty by sending them to another country and obtains money with the remittances sent by the mexicans in the United States, it sounds incredible Mexico obtains more money for remittances sent from the United States than for the oil business

What's up with all this hate coming from our amerindian buddies though? Did we get raided by Taringa, YT or something?
Even Sup Forums argies are kinda chill and nice compared to them when it's about other spics, looks like many of these argies are taking it serious.

nice damage control Jose

She looks like a good person I don't think it's funny...

you're mom looks like a good person

Pleas tell me more

I know, Juan

going against cartels would be dangerous for politicians and police efficers too, mean that cartels are really powerfull
>Mexico obtains more money for remittances sent from the United States than for the oil business

Wasn't one of Trump's tactics to overtax the remittances to make them pay for the wall? Didn't he implemented it already?

>Trump's tactics not being held down by congress all the time
nothing is gonna happen to us my very good amerindian brother :')

If the earthquakes don't kill you, the Chink infrastructure will

>believing in the meme president

but you really get more monry from US remittances than the oil industry?
That's kind of sick

Holy fuck, did he dieded?

he should have jumped

They own our oil, in the future anything would get us more than the oil.

He's a paraplegic m8

I have no idea tbqh, probably not since the oil industry is state owned and remittances are not taxed per se. So is he talking like the whole hydrocarbon industry produces more profit than remittances? yeah sure,since oil is 90% taxed.
Also we're neither an oil dependent economy or a remittances dependent economy (even less a soybean dependent economy as you). We are in the business of cars, trucks, tvs, farming equipment, hospital equipment and jet engines.

Should have stayed home desu

It's amazing to think that cleaning up shit and harvesting fruit will outweigh the oil profits, but when it's 35 million everything is possible

money.cnn.com/2016/09/01/news/economy/mexico-peso-money-transfer-trump-remittance

I want this "chile is a good country" meme to die.

I think you'd make more money off of explosives and chemical engineering, mi amigo