They're gonna pay for that

They're gonna pay for that.

dead turkroaches :))))))) best day of my life. the world smells less

You guys just need to get it over with and start WW3 already. I need some meaning in my life, and if that means dying in some conflict I have no connection to, then so be it.

Tit for tat, my Blattodean friend.

You indiscriminately shoot down a Russian jet that was within Syrian territory, Russia supplies MANPADS to the Kurds.

>turkroaches
you are not using that meme again
war is no game
fuck off

Not really. It seems to be Bulgarian STRELA, and there are hell lots of them in middle east anyway in Syria, Lybia, Iraq, Egypt etc.

We make a point of not repeating US mistakes and supplying terrorists with weapons.

yes he is roach lol

türken raus

What goes around comes around, roach.

B-e-a-utiful

Black Roach Down, repeat, Black Roach Down!

be nice to your fellow turkic brother

>getting BTFO by a gypsy wearing saggiar pants than a nigger rapper
How will Turks recover?

sure ivan

i mean, after they shoot down your jets they just happen to get supplied with anti-aircraft weaponry

it is a coincidence :^) :^) :^)

no fault though, they fucking deserve it desu. shame to lose a nice american helicopter but i'll take it.

It's definitely an Igla, even many on /k/ are saying it is.

the meme will never go away as long as you try to antagonize a satirical board

yes ahmed, help your shitskin friend

Brothers are humans, thus impossible, britfriend.

Makes me feel happy.

based bulgaria
how is living in your country?

>attacking purely military and government targets is terrorism

t. urkroach

I stand with PKK

It can be terrorism, yes. Terrorism is hard to define, but it has more to do with the objective of the attack as opposed to the target.

>A deliberated attack to the military in peace time is not terrorism

wew lad

What do you think? Their main export good are stray dogs.

I thought it was an igla, and not the strela-2.

kek

War very much is a game my friend.
>roaches get BTFO
>we all get to sit on the sideline cheering along
No different that a game of football really.

ANGRY INSECT NOISES

Kek

Hard. Unless you have a paycheck of 600+ levs and dont live in a rented apartment. Gypsies infest smaller villages and avoid cities.

But atleast we keep our borders in check and im breddy thankful for that.

ayyyy

oh look its another one of those 'kurd from the /tr/ is subverting Sup Forums' thread
start posting them dead americans now :D

L O L

glorious

Fukn kekekekekekek'd

yes because turks are uberhuman :D

t. beady-eyed Anglo BLOOD

You country is a shit hole shut the fuck up kurds fuck your shitty Army up

>This kill the T*rk

Terrorism is about terrorising civilians. Attacking soldiers is gueriall warfare.
We had an attack here, guy on truck full of explosives rode into military base, killed 20+ soldiers. That's no terrorism. I almost respect him actually, unlike those faggots that fight civilians he had the decency to pick a valid target.

Your days are numbered roach
TURKEY DELENDA EST

HAHAHAHAHA LOOK!!! LOOK HOW FUNNY THAT SHIT IS!!! LOOK HOW FUNNY TWO PEOPLE DYING!!!! I DON'T REALLY CARE IF THEY HAD FAMILIES AND CHILDREN BEHIND THEM!!! I DON'T CARE IF THEY WERE DOING WHAT THEY WERE TOLD!!!! I'LL JUST LAUGH AT THEM BECAUSE I'M A RETARDED FAGGOT FUCK TURKEY AMIRITE
Motherfucker I wish you were near me right now

You have to go back Mehmet

Nice try Abdul, don't you have a welfare check to cash in?

No more bitch. This thread is for serious discussion. Take your forced memes elsewhere.

>t. Otto Mustafa
Just die already and take Merkel into the grave with you.

Why so he could kick your arse for being a fucking filthy roach. We all know your scummy cunts cant fight

>t. american corpse poster
>We all know your scummy cunts cant fight
Coming from anz*c

> cockroach families.

>purely military
>a bus stop during rush hour in a weekend night in the middle of the capital is a pure military target
kek

>kurds fuck your army up
>4.5k dead communist kurds
>500 dead security forces (police+military)
>500k kurds displaced
yeah they are winning :D

>be a subhuman kurd
>go to pol
>act mad
>????
>profit !!!

This. The "Turkroach" is a meme forced by AIDF = FILTHY ANGLO BLOOD in order to prevent Aryans from unitinf with our Muslim allies. The Aryan-Muslim alliance is the only entity that can bring down the ANGLO WORLD ORDER

>turks crying on a Tibetan tapestry review board

o i am laffin

Al-Qaeda bombing the USS Cole wasn't a military attack. The objective wasn't to destroy the ship, it was to send a message/instill fear. That's the difference between a terrorist and military attack.

If you are going to pretend to not be Turkish at least make the effort to not use a German flag.

Fantastic. Maybe they will stop acting like their shit dont stink now.

>Needing darkie semen this bad
At least all is right in the world.

>We all know your scummy cunts cant fight
I really wish to fight you. Doesn't really matter if you're stronger or have 20 people behind you. I'm just sick of you faggots talking shit about my nation.
We did nothing wrong. You'd oppress Kurds too if they were in your country.

>the eternal anglo faggot

Top kek, how much per post for this pathetic d&c?

Jesus Christ are Turkroachs butt hurt all the time on Sup Forums?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHH

top kek

>equating ottomans with modern turkey

they were both shit fampai but at least ottomans had the pretense of being a multinational empire and didn't genocide

Yes
Perpetually assmad
Its okay they'll be wiped off the map soon so they wont be able to feel anything

>you'd oppress Kurds too
Probably. Either way this conflict is coming for you guys. You either give the Kurds the land they want or you step up the genocide.

>Did nothing wrong
You just undid all the hard work Ataturk did by becoming an islamist nation that supports terrorists and is actively threatening Europe with a swarm of millions of migrants just so you can get your way.

Yeah sure. Turks good boys. They dindu nuffin. Its all the filthy Anglos fault right?

thanks for the (you) user, your fellow german called me ahmed but I guess you're just trying to push the eternal anglo meme.

Derailing threads is of course a viable strategy taken from the JIDF. So is splitting up resistance into smaller pieces. The only thing is that you're very uncredible in the literal sense of the word: lacking credibility

What makes one think, are you really a Turk in Germany that is this stupid or are you JIDF(israeli or not) trying to antagonise this board against Turks? Since antagonizing against Turkey is not really necessary I'm going to assume that your parents neither unrelated nor German: this implies you're a Turkroach.

Now go make kebab for Hans

>hahahahhaha we killed millions of greeks,armenians,assyrians and arabs stay mad
>omg two turks you are so cruel if you are happy
typical roach

Stop lying Ivan. We all know that MANPAD was recent Russian supply.

Ottoman Empire was islamist too. Look up how many years they stood up.

you are the only one who has someone "behind"

Based Hellenic tells it how it is.

Turks deserve everthing they get; they're a nation of thieves, deceivers and the world would be far better if they were taken off the map.

Im not talking about the Ottoman Empire. Im talking about the modern republic Ataturk founded that you have all allowed to be ruined.

They exploited mass instability in Europe post schism and refromation; got beat the fuck out by Poland; and then was proped up by Us and the French to try and maintain stability.

Ottomanempire was a joke, the Europeans held your hand throughout the entire thing.

Boris plz, dont pin this on us. You deserve the credit.

>FAMILIES AND CHILDREN BEHIND
>band is uncomplete

Holy fuckinh kek

Fuck off we're doing fine. Name one islamist country that is currently doing better than us. Go ahead.

Kek

>that fucking guy creeping in the window
Every time

REMOVE KEBAB

>Name one islamist country that is currently doing better than us.

They're all shit; and you are marginally less shit due to the fact the West has proped up your shitty nation states in anatolia since 1683

Yeah and ataturk made turkey a modern secular nationstate

Honestly if you kept his policies and continued his legacy we would probably let you into EU by now

This

Whites unite
Squash the roach
Reclaim Constantinople

turkroaches are not humans besides there are more than 100 million of you. Murdering you is pest control

It's because Islam is shit.

>Allied with people who will turn your country into another Turkey

Top kek. If you are racemixing with sub 90 IQ turks you might aswell do it with anyone

>Islam
>Good
>Not literal stone age tier

They were told to help ISIS
No more jihad for them
I dont see the problem

That felt good