Ask a trap almost anything

Ask a trap almost anything

>no asking for nudes
>no asking for contact info
>no im not taking pics for you, including time stamps. If you don't believe this is actually me I just don't really care.

Let's make this fun.

First of all, traps are fuckin gay.
Second of all, you expect to come on this forum and not provide any of the above, then NO ONE is gonna have any "fun." What do you expect them to ask you? "Whats it like having a penis and dressing up as a girl?"

>>no asking for nudes
literally the only purpose you have here
do you think your personality is so specially amazing that everyone is just dying to talk to you

>>no asking for nudes
>>no asking for contact info
>>no im not taking pics for you, including time stamps

>Let's make this fun.

What's it like having a penis and dressing up as a girl?
Only respond if you plan to fucking provide nudes.

Why did you take over the board?

This. Fuck off.

Maybe just off yourself so there are less of you in this world.

how did you make your skin that pale?

Thanks next question
No I figure people who see it and have questions unrelated to that will ask them and I can answer them I'm not special because I'm girly but have a dick and you're not special because you over analyze posts on Sup Forums
Y'all are tilted if this is just gonna devolve into people complaining I'm actually glad I included that in the OP cause now you're all just crying and it's kinda hilarious for me.

Post more face pics

>filtered overexposed picture

OP is faggot who goes the "haha your insults make me laugh" route when he sees his post failing

What do you mean?
Cry harder for me daddy
Years of hormones and skin care with a liiiiiittle help from a camera filter. K done
Good question

How old are you now?
How old were you when you started transitioning?

If you don't want to post nudes, fine but post more face pics and full body pics

will you give me handjob free and introduce me to traps with huge fake tits and get em to let me fuck em for free?
and vote trump 2020?

these facebook angles are misleading. i have a feeling your fat or you got a square dude body like a stocky piece of toast. and a giant forehead.

you ever collect toenails/pubes during your transition, and instead of lining it up for time progression, you make art akin to macarooni noodle art out of them?

Ever did an enema with soda and mentos?

Weirdest fetishes?

t-this is me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>trap

FUCK
YOU

Fuck all faggot spam threads

I'm 22 in September, started transition at 19, 2.5 years HRT although idrk if I'd consider myself trans but being girly is fun
I have been fam here's more
Yes to all
Pic related. I'm so fat dude. So fat. I lost 100 pounds since starting hormones and am currently in a healthy weight range.
Yes to all again

Lmao that's an old pic from early in my transition. I'll still own it though, seeing my progress is nice.

Eh. Your face is cute but you need to tone your body

fuck you

This is my body now. I was well aware it needed to be toned.

Can i see some pube/nail clipping art please?

Whats your favorite soda to do an enema with?

you are actually kinda chubby. i dont like it. and thats all that matters.

Face + body so we know it's you and can see the whole package.

lingerie pics? or fully tight clothed body pic?

What are some of your weirdest kinks/fetishes?

Pic was taken a while ago, never had my face in it to begin with sooooo not sure what to tell you.

>not even trans

So take one now

I love getting creampied.
Is that weird??

if you have a phone take new pics..it takes like seconds. you lazy jizzy bitch. you dont make the fucking rules here.

Mostly feet, and also boogers

yeah

fuck off short guy
short itialn geek want abs on women
fuckin gross
fucking skrawney losers
fuck off
no one wants a puny manlet anyhow
fuck off and vote trump or move to africa

Stop pleading for attention, faggot.

Currently on a walk to the convenience store familam it's the only reason I even posted this.

Do you have sex with men or women?

No, every fag likes that, shit i like that, thats normal.

i'm talking really weird/kinky. Anything?

how long till got this kinda look?

Will you please be a good trannykind kill yourself like your supposed to

no one wants fat chicks or abs mang. petite girls = hottest girls. chill out you fucking mental case.

Both and everything in between. I'm cute-sexual
Degradation? Petplay? Idk how weird those are nowadays
Ew

Where are you from?

Cute sexual? What the fuck is that?

Degregation and petplay are both fun, somewhat weird depending how far you go intp both. What elements do you like out of both? More descriptive?

I have a few questions
>Can you share nudes?
>Is there any way to contact you personally?
>Can you timestamp to prove yourself?

Tucson, Arizona

no
skinny with no tits 1/10
fat is normal for women
esp not sknny
wanting abs on woman means you are gay
its gross

Are you a SJW?

I got one

What the fuck is that eyeliner, shit's got you looking like Alice Cooper.

Did you vote for Trump?

Sexual orientation and who/ what would you rather date?

Will you let me grease up my fingers and proceed to finger fuck your fat fart box; slowly, at first, adding more fingers and speed until I'm basically shadowboxing in your colon? Then can I se the other hand to rustle your little sissy jimmy until you squirts an unending stream of girlcum/piss all over the floor? Then remove hand from anus, and use your tongue as a handtowel to clean it off? Grab you by the hair and smear your face in your own cum/piss pooling on the floor below you? Force you to slurp the mess off the floor, put my toes in your mouth for added difficulty? As you're bent down, face first in the muck and the mire can I wheel around behind your still gaping anus and pull it open with my fingers and spit in it? Then can I take out the 5 pound bag of ice that I picked up from the liquor store earlier in the day, as well as a beer? I'll fit as much ice in your bung as possible, while still leaving room for the standard size 12 fluid ounce can that I've been saving. At no point do I deign you the dignity of being allowed to be penetrated by any penis, let alone my own. You'll be my personal rectal refrigerator at best, a floozie coozie, a bung bucket, an anal icebox. When the beer is finally cold, I'll pull it out of you with 0 fanfare and you'll get the fuck out of my sight. Sound good?

do you love white money making buff men who lvoe trump?

and want to take it doggy from us
and suck
and show how a real woman is supposed to tak ecare her amn in bed
and wear slutty stuff to piss off man haters?

you say that like a bad thing you fucking fag

What are your pronouns?

ITT Mental illness and a person who thinks they are another sex.

How much do you make in a year

>Being so new you take OP seriously

being genetically male do you still retain the same hornyness a normal guy would have? in otherwords would you fuck random people given the chance?

she loves you all...don't care how mean you are or how hard you troll them. she. loves. you. even if yu think otherwise cause its beeenn fun but idk ill be gone soon though. some user said I'm in a coma and the only way to wake up is to an hero and save my soul. and you know what I BELEIVE HIM kek IM OUT OF HERE LUL BUHHH BYEEEEEEEE

I love traps
more cocksuckers the better
esp pretty slutty oines who are motivated to prove women are second best

Bait fuck off

if this is you then you are absolutley beautiful

t.Cuck

are you gonna do srs? and what toys do you have

You have a mental illness that has led you to your heinous and sinful ways, but you still have time to repent. Humble yourself before the Lord and beg his forgiveness for defiling the body he has given you.

and what do you have to show?
not a god damn thing
sitting ur fat body at your computer calling random people on Sup Forums a cuck
real alpha male we got here

can we see another before picture? Inspiring

you fucking sadists defiled it first...
god said I'm good for surrreeeee because what has been done to me...fur shure. k. we tight. k? ive said to much..i took the b8...my life is over YAYYYYYYYY KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

ohhhhh sooo spookyyyyyy kyssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sadiscum

pls respond

not passable even with those retarded camera tricks bro

i have trans friends, what's up with self-loathing and how can i help them?

why are you such a confused faggot that thinks they are going to be a girl when they are just going to be a guy with fucked up genitals pumped with estrogen. freak

show boipucci pls