What are wwww. web adresses? can someone explain this to me?

what are wwww. web adresses? can someone explain this to me?

Can you elaborate on what you mean?

Pretty sure you meant www but that stands for world wide web

No way he was asking that, there is a limit to being retarded. Right?

what is the differents between normal www. webadresses and special wwww. webadresses? google will not tell me anything.

Special? You mean like HTTPS?

those are Wacky World Wide Web addresses. They are from a time before memes. I doubt any are still active.

>Wacky World Wide Web addresses

and what are these excactly?

Text base bulletin style sites for jokes back in the days of dial up internet.

Real fag right there

Shut the fuck up, Jerry. Nobody asked you.

Dumbass who doesn't know ICANN. Good luck retard.

thanks

UCANNT

i just want to know what it is, i never say that i want to browse these sites. i'm seeking for knowledge, nothing more.

i just read a book and they talked about wwww. adresses and didn't know what it was. now it makes a bit more sense.

Any idiot with a domain name can make a wwww or ww3 or ww12452. WWW is just a stupid concept.

I can't tell if you believe these assholes or if you're just playing along. Assuming you're retarded, know they're lying, and that net addresses form a hierarchy for finding out what IP address a server has. We write the hierarchy backwards. You can put whatever name you want in the hierarchy, upto character limits. wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.fuck-off-you-stupid-nigger.com would be a perfectly valid address.

People usually gave each server its own name. The ftp server would be named "ftp", the "www" server ran the server for giving out "world wide web" pages. The "mx" server did email.
You could name them "holy", "fucking" and "shit" and the tech would still work, but the mnemonics made it easier for people to get to your shit.

68 fixing 68... if only it was 69

wtf is going on here with 68s

Nobody cares if they aren't dubs like these.

oops no dubs u fucking dumb ass u mad?

Yes