Hey /b. I've stumbled upon a holy grail and want to know how to maximize. In return I will share win

Hey /b. I've stumbled upon a holy grail and want to know how to maximize. In return I will share win.

>have catfish account
>match hot 18 year old bi girl
>become great friends
>girl is a total sub slut
>introduce 9/10 hottie to 6/10 me
>tell her I'll set up a gangbang for her if she lets me fuck her
>before you go off, she's only fucked 11 guys
>its actually not that much for most super hot sluts
>I say meet at hotel tomorrow, hour of me, night of her
>she thinks gangbang is happening tomorrow night.
>gonna act like meant i get to fuck her tomorrow, then in return i'll set up a gangbang
>shit it sounds hot, might actually do it
>she's into bdsm, anal, basically anything degrading and that makes her feel like a slut
>already agreed to video tape it

plan is to bring markers for body writing slut shaming, saran wrap for restriction, scissors for saran wrap, she's bringing a dildo+egg toys, also laptop/iphone for recording.

what else should i do to her?

What sort of retarded plan is this, she gonna bail as soon as she sees you

Date her, introduce her to your family and eventually become married and have two kids.

>she's only fucked 11 guys

Holly shit user, pump and dump pump and fucking dump

Make sure to take this first

YOU are not the one with the catfish account in this story

she's already met me. she knows what i look like.

oh yeah def

are you implying that 11 is a lot or i should enjoy it as long as i can

i have a average/maybe a little below average dick and she's a bit of a size queen. legit a little worried about that.

WHAT DO I DO. THIS MIGHT BE A ONE TIME OPPORTUNITY TO TRY ANYTHING I WANT.

i've already physically met her and gotten tons of pics/vids from her.

OP will wake up in a tub full of ice

IVE PHYSICALLY MET HER. SHE IS 5'4 AND 100 POUNDS.

You should post all of them.

well so far no one has posted anything remotely helpful or interesting or entertaining so...

Because you're fucking full of shit. Post some OC and you'll get actual advice.

I know it sounds unreal. I'm a bit stunned myself. It's a crazy great set up. I want to make sure I don't waste this possibly one time opportunity.

i've catfished and fucked 3 other girls before.

No pics? OP is full of shit.

lol
missing the point... already said i'd post more legit win if given advice/ideas and you guys are just wasting my time.

more

this isn't a dump.

offer ideas to take advantage and i will post more.

That's a real nice ass. Piss in her pussy

Supposedly she's down for anything, so what do you need to take advantage of?

Sit on your hand until it goes numb. Or use your other hand. Jealousy will go far, even in masturbation.

Don't forget to try the missionary position

Jesus man that's brilliant

peeing on her isn't something i've actually thought about. i will actually do that probably in the shower.

how do i post webm? i've tried uploading vids before and it says "invalid file type" or something. reward for user for actually contributing incoming.

i mean idk about you, but i don't get to fuck smoking hot girls very often. is there anything that i should do/try that i probably will never again with any other sane thinking girl lol.

piss play is something i'd actually try. then all the standards of hitting her, name calling, etc. but anything that i should just go for like actually peeing in her butt lol.

this was a great post.

tell her the rest of the crew will be there in an hour, you and her fuck and then tell her to chill while you go make a call. leave

this was something else i was thinking about.... can i get the hotel room with a fake name if i pay in cash?

She lives an hour away. She only agreed to come down because I said she could sleep over and go to work (local campus) in the morning. So basically my asshole plan is to get her drunk, use her, tell her no one else is coming tonight but i will down the road, and she is too drunk to actually leave/she lives to far away to leave so I get her for an entire night.

come on b. i'm offering infinite win and webm oc and no one can contribute anything???

do you think if i offered vids or live stream for cash it would pay off at all?

Write Chancoin on her user.

what does chancoin mean?

It's a cryptocuracy

No fucks given.

whats the point in writing it for a pic

okay gtfo

Be real edgy, get a tablespoon and use it to scoop out one of her eyeballs then skull fuck her, you should've able to profit here.

What city?

>cryptocuracy

Fuck... I feel bad for Sup Forums now

Haha, you are asking Sup Forums for ideas of what to do to a girl that will let you do anything. You lack imagination and the competency to do the job correctly.

>18 year old bi girl
>she's only fucked 11 guys

i've already thought of most everything. just want to make sure i didn't forget anything.

west

>9114 ▶
> (OP)
she's 19, going into junior year of college. that's a low number for an attractive girl m8.

you are underestimating Sup Forums you may be amazed of the gems that I seen to be born here

forgot pic.

West??? Tell us the City and maybe we CAN make the gangbang happen.

i haven't posted here in like 5 years, but i posted 5 years before that. i'm not stupid. i'm not going to let you dox her and ruin this for me.

i've already said i'd give win if given good suggestions.

Sup Forums you rarely disappoint me

Stick your scrotum up her butt and sing "won't you be my neighbor"

OK, tard. Done trying to help. I am off to sleep.

wasn't me (OP).

but great, you contributed nothing.

I really wanted to post webm oc, but you faggots couldn't come up with A SINGLE THING.

We were disappointed in you to begin with.

yeah umm, thats a trap mate, can't you see the balls hanging?

>
>It's a cryptocuracy

>cryptocuracy

and the god awful looking post-op pussi

How about you fuck her, then you go pick up dudes at the pub or club after?

Oil her up

welcome to our hangout place friend.

>that's a low number for an attractive girl

i was going to ask if you were a retard but now i dont have to

Looks like a transpussy dude! :/

OP is retarded

Eat out her asshole shove a bananna up it then turn it to mush ficking her with it.

where did you get your pictures for the catfish profile?
its hard to find a set of pictures of goodlooking people who dont look like a model set

What is catfishing?

usig your cat to get fishes

I already have both fishes and a cat.

but did your cat fished those fishes?

No, but I want a bi girl now. What kind of hook do I use?

oh I thought it was cat fisting... Im doing it all wrong

Kys summerfag

Been on Sup Forums since 2011 newfriend.

tie her up and leave for a drink at the pub OP

Tie her up, lube her ass, profit

show your profile picture and the real one