Racism

Alright, now I am a bit confused at this point. Tell me guys, what makes Muslims so bad? We agree on the facts, statistics, evidence etc. But why exactly do they come up? Is it to do with their race per se or solely their religion? Personally, I am from a Muslim family (not Arabs though, we're Central Asian) but I am an Atheist, I do not like religion in general and believe it fogs the mind. I do not support mass Muslim immigration but I do believe anybody willing to assimilate in European culture should be let in. Am I a sand-nigger? Should I still be deported?

>I am from a Muslim family
>central Asian
kill yourself

Why? I do not choose my genes, but I do everything not to be degenerate in my ways. I even have a qt blonde white girlfriend and we are planning to marry next year.

What makes racism bad

>I am from a Muslim family (not Arabs though, we're Central Asian)

Go back to Central Asia then.

how did you even cross the border here? go back to the steppes

> I do not choose my genes
It's not a matter of choice.
>I even have a qt blonde white girlfriend and we are planning to marry next year.
And your girlfriend should be drowned in a bog for being a race traitor.

your country has a population of like a million what are the odds that 2 of you would end up fighting on Sup Forums of all places

if anything this shows the muslim invasion of europe is real if even rare flags have the scum

Because of the facts, statistics, and evidence, you fucking dip.

>Tell me guys, what makes Muslims so bad?
The violent tenets of Islam, shitty Arab culture, inbreeding (cousin marriage is very wide-spread in the Middle East), low IQ, and Sunnites.

Basis: non-Middle Eastern Islamic societies (like in Central Asia or Indonesia) are generally less shitty (but often still shitty). There's less inbreeding and a different indigenous culture there, so the shittiness they have in common must be due to Islam itself.

Pakistan and Afghanistan aren't Arab, but they are also heavily inbred, and their states are even more dysfunctional than Arab countries.

On the other hand, Shiite Iran is kinda okay, all things considered. Oman fares very well as Arab adherents of Ibadi islam, and Yemen (whose people are kind of distinct from other Arabs) might be a shithole, but the current war is more about geopolitics and political ambition rather than about Islamic extremism like in Syria or Libya.

Inbreeding also depresses IQ, so the stupidity of people in these regions might be compounded by this.

>I do not support mass Muslim immigration but I do believe anybody willing to assimilate in European culture should be let in.

lets start with this problem. why should any foreigner not actively hating the west have a right to live here? We should only be accepting the best of the best from similar cultures not just any nigger with a passport and a smile.

>I do not support mass Muslim immigration but I do believe anybody willing to assimilate in European culture should be let in.
I wonder if you can read your own bullshit with a straight face.

I invested money in land here so I get to enter the country legally. Don't wanna stay here too long though, not much shit going on, thinking of moving to Germany or Denmark.

Don't forget the promotion of polygamy. Can't really have a stable society when 80% of the males can't get their dick wet without rape or - like you said - marrying family.

Violent tenets of Islam and Arab culture have nothing to do with me since I am neither a believer in Islam nor an Arab and I have spent my entire life traveling across Europe, so I am pretty much immersed in European culture.

I also have an IQ of 142 and where the fuck did you get the inbreeding thing? This ain't the 15th century man.

dude are you trolling? its illegal for turks to buy land here

just googled your country fantastic read i never new that turkroaches invaded and stole half your country for over 30 years

hell the ottoman empire invaded and stole the island 500 years ago

good luck in your fight against the muslims

The point of this thread is to distinguish between race and religion. Whenever the libtards call you racist, you say that Islam is not a race. Yet you apply Muslim problems to a non-Muslim in this thread? Just interesting to read this stuff

I am not Turkish you fucking nigger. CENTRAL ASIAN. That's the Kazakhstan/Uzbekistan/Tadjikistan region.

It's because they are poor. Don't you know that every human action happens because of money. Good, bad, daily interaction. It's all based off money. How long til you newfags understand this?

DELETE THIS! they only got 37%

nevermind then I thought you were a roach that leaked from the north

>Omer Kanat, the vice-chairman of the German based human rights group for the Uighur people, the World Uighur Congress told Al Jazeera that the allegations were “total lies”.
>those muslims dindu nuffin, trust me, im a muslim

This thread has just devolved into 2 guys from Cyprus arguing to each other. Good thread

Too much nuance in this question to ask it on Sup Forums.

People here will just say die sandnigger.

Islam encourages a culture of brutality more savage than a human would be with no religion at all. Even if a muslim is pacifist, by calling himself Muslim he is still carrying the banner of Muhammad, a genocidal polygamist child rapist. Each generation who wears the identity is a vessel for terrorism. One of your children may havee a religious awakening and suddenly hes off to Syria for training.

>Whenever the libtards call you racist, you say that Islam is not a race.

When a libtard calls me racist I usually say "yeah, it's 2016, didn't you have biology in your school, you imbecile?

You're still a shitskin and have no place outside of your shitskin containment area, no matter your religion or lack thereof.

Stay the fuck away from Denmark, shitskin
Go to Sweden, we don't want you

Have you ever been on the North? I only went there once for a Deep Purple concert and I literally got assaulted by the locals twice. Some drunk bitch just jumped my car yelling some indiscernible shit...

Islam is a failed attempt to correct Semitic tribalism by making everyone members of the same great meta-tribe.

If you assimilate, stop the desert war god cult and keep your hands off white women, you will be accepted.

But yes, it has to do with culture, race and religion.
The further south you go, the more likely the people get temper tantrums about nothing.
This is race and culture related.
Now mix that in with religion and even the slightest implications will have them go apeshit.

it already starts with for example, italians, wich is romanised to ''temperament'', but is basically getting mad about nothing.
Turkroaches and marroccans are even worse and so on.

People who go apeshit about nothing should be killed.

Why would my kids suddenly become Muslim? If I raise them to be critical thinkers in a civilized environment, I honestly hope that shit won't happen. Besides, I hope Syria won't be an issue by the time I have kids old enough to go there...

>what makes Muslims so bad?
>We agree on the facts, statistics, evidence etc. >why exactly do they come up?

I go to the place where business is best. Sweeden is a cucked country no way I'm going there.

You shouldn't be deported, you should be gassed for being this autistic.
>why are muslims bad guys?
>they only rape, murder and destroy any country and neighborhood they go to
>why are they so bad?
If you agree with the stats, then that's your fucking answer. How fucking autistic do you have to be to not understand this? You are a perfect example of why we can't let low IQ sand niggers into Europe. They spread autism through rape.

Why is it then that you can radicalize muslims that live in western states who also have college degrees? Look at the terrorists that blow shit up in europe. They're not unwashed peasants, but organized and literate people. Radicalized islamists have no interest in personal wealth or power. They want glory and martyrdom which Islam promises in the afterlife.

What is the harm of an assimilated Asian living in Europe?

I will have you know, I do not go apeshit and I find white women attractive, so I mingle with them, although I have had black and latino partners in the past.

The question is does this have to do with their religion, their culture or their race?

>and keep your hands off white women
Read That's why you can never accept them.

You make the place less European. We can't have that since it opens the floodgates.

I was responding to your question of “Tell me guys, what makes Muslims so bad?” I don't care to what extent it applies to you; anecdotes aren't statistics.

>where the fuck did you get the inbreeding thing? This ain't the 15th century man.
See pic related. A simple google search will reveal more in-depth information. Also google “fbd marriage”, wherein a man marries the daughter of his father's brother so that the dowry stays within the family, and so that the cousin in question retains her father's last name.

>The point of this thread is to distinguish between race and religion. Whenever the libtards call you racist, you say that Islam is not a race. Yet you apply Muslim problems to a non-Muslim in this thread? Just interesting to read this stuff
They're intricately tied together. I believe that gene-culture co-evolution is especially prevalent in Islamic societies. Where Islam took over in the Middle East, Arab culture soon followed. This was less pronounced as Islam spread east into Asia and south into Africa, but a lot of the negative patterns with Islam can be seen radiating out of Arabia and gradually thinning out towards the fringes. Generations of cousin marriage and selective pressures resulting from a shortage of women, be it as a result of Islam or of Arabization, will have an effect on the population as a whole.

Ergo, I think that “Muslim isn't a race” isn't quite true. Muslims from the Atlantic to the Indian Ocean, though of different races, share a lot of phenotypical traits when it comes to innate values, behaviour, temper, etc.. I therefore don't want them in my country regardless of whether they are currently Muslim or not (unless you can effectively filter out individuals like you who deviate from the norm). Then Islam goes on top of that and makes things worse since this religion likewise corrupts Westerners and other people.

Turkics are even worse than Islam. Just say you are a chink

No one cares what you find attractive.
Stay with your own kind, keep your hands off white women.
Otherwise you're just as bad.
Racemixing is wrong.

The difference between a "moderate" muslim and a "radical" one is the lens through which they read the Quran. A "moderate" would first apply his "western lens" through which they primarily respect human life and decency, and then selectively choose what they like about the Quran. They see Jihad as an internal struggle rather than a literal killing of infidels. The "radicals" see the Quran as the one true book and follow it to the letter.

With that in mind, you can see how Islam is vastly intolerant and savage since you need to cherrypick information from it in order to be a decent person. Ignoring these backwards "values" that are in the Quran and saying that all religions are created the same just sweeps the problem under the rug and prevents discussion about the actual problems Islam has with integrating into civilization.

All 3 fucking autist.

>Suez Canal back stab, Britain skint, mudslime encroachment afterwards etc etc etc etc. US failure as a hegemony.

>Why is it then that you can radicalize muslims that live in western states who also have college degrees?

The guy is wrong, it's because they were raised by muslims and lived in a muslim environnement.

And all western muslims have the same way of thinking : it's them against the west. There are no such thing as "radicalization" : some defend their ideology by opening fire on pregnant women and some others protest in the street. 2 faces, same coin.

>I do believe anybody willing to assimilate in European culture
Which they don't want. All models of assimilation for middle eastern and north african failed in Europe for several reason.
And the most important thing is blood. Wheter you believe in race or not ,when choosing between 2 neighbourhood ,people will go to the one more alike to them ,which is for immigrants ,not the native one. Hence why they conglomerate in the unsafe suburbs of big cities instead of moving to the countryside.
Crimes comes because they're in shit conditition ,but also because of the white antiracist telling them "the white man is racist ,they won't hire you ,because they're racist ,so if you have a job ,that's because you're a slave". So what happens when one of them get a job and wants to get out of the shitty hood they're in ?
>Coon
>Race traitor
>Apostate (for muslims)
And peer pressure is real and terrible ,because that pressure isn't creative , it's destructive

So you have a bunch of uneducated ,with a different ethnicity ,agglutinating in shitty neighbourhood ,3rd world labour workers in post industrial countries where self guilt is huge.
They have no reason to assimilate in a racist white country with a colonial history which they don't share ancestry. If we want to assimilate it must be based on merit and pride.

>I'm from a Muslim family please tell me why Muslims are bad? I only want Shariah for the world and to behead all infidels, why do you hate my culture?

I never said that muslims didn't feel like it's them against the west. And I will never ever say that the west hasn't been accommodating to muslims, or people of any creed or religion. I merely used "radicalized" as a term to describe a muslim that decides to do some seriously diabolical shit. The ones that are not "radicalized" can still hold the intolerant and savage beliefs of the Quran, just not act on it unlawfully.

So yeah, we are in agreement with basically everything you said. Muslims identify with their religion more than their nationality which makes them unified against the "big bad west that seeks to destroy them".

I don't want Shariah, I am not even a Muslim. The question is should I answer for the beliefs of my parents?

>The question is should I answer for the beliefs of my parents?
Nah, you're your own man.

>intolerant and savage beliefs of the Quran
get a load of this faggot