This is an amateur football (sawker) game in the United States

>this is an amateur football (sawker) game in the United States

Why don't you support your local team, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vichai_Srivaddhanaprabha
theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/11/leicester-city-finances-football-league-financial-fair-play-investigation
sbnation.com/soccer/2016/4/11/11406994/leicester-city-probably-cheated-financial-fair-play-and-wont-get-in
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RB_Leipzig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice shooped crowd

but I do

>all those spics in the croud
wew

1 in 3 americans are spics so what do you expect

>Southern NM
>literal spicland
>no U.S. soccer team for 500+ miles

Why El Paso doesn't have anything other than AAA baseball I will never understand.

17% is 1 in 3? Where did you learn fractions?

The Mexicans in the Southwest all prefer Liga MX teams. Liga MX unironically gets better ratings than NHL, let alone MLS. It's part of the reason for "Chivas USA" flopping so horribly, Mexicans decided that they would rather watch the real Chivas.

I live in Los Angeles, and there isn't a team here. If there was, I would support it.

>I live in Los Angeles, and there isn't a team here

The Galaxy?

My high school team won two state titles while I was there and I went to a bunch of their games cause I had a ton of friends who played does that count?

Amateur. Guess this question doesn't apply for city boys.

But I do support them user?

who /hammers/ here

you have 2, dumbass

>Chattanooga

Because there's literally no people that live in that tiny backwards hamlet?

USC, UCLA, CSUN, CSUDH, Cal State Long Beach

>Going to a game of spicball in shootanooga

there is not a minor league team nearby but i go to college games sometimes

It makes me cringe to know some Americans pretend to like this shit

I feel the same way about hockey.

You will never live in a world where Chattanooga gets promoted up to the top tier league and wins it in a miracle season because the MLS is about making billionaires money with franchises instead of supporting the sport

Yeah, as opposed to those European leagues, where scrappy teams without billionaire owners get promoted and....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vichai_Srivaddhanaprabha

theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/11/leicester-city-finances-football-league-financial-fair-play-investigation

sbnation.com/soccer/2016/4/11/11406994/leicester-city-probably-cheated-financial-fair-play-and-wont-get-in

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RB_Leipzig

Depends on where you're from. In the midwest people like hockey.

In the Southwest people like soccer.

sshhh you arent supposed to talk about that

american soccer fans are basically larpers

>mfw the NFL is dying and lardcollide fags scramble to its defense

Seriously this. The vibe is so inauthentic

this, yuroboos are disgusting, americans should stick to handegg and boreball

>some americans

Its literaly less than .5% of the population

Black people: don't like soccer
Mexicans: only like mexican league
other spics: watch beisbol
Whiteys: don't like soccer
xeattle trannies: like soccer

>caring this much
>stop liking what i don't like

If your product is any good it will survive in the long run, so why are you worried?

Who told you to stop liking it? If you wanna be a tranny thats your perrogative, i really don't care.

do dindus go to games

I watch soccer because i played AYSO and like seeing it at a high level.

Better a tranny than a cuck, now go be a good little boy and watch the big strong bulls play concussionball and be sure to tune in for all the commercials as well.

Am I the only right-wing American that unironically enjoys sawker over fatball?

I just prefer the constant flow of the game opposed to football's start-stop BS.

K

LA had the Los Angeles Blues as far as "amateur" goes (USL) but they turned into the Orange County SC
I think they play somewhere out in Irvine

Always found it funny how people talked out Leicester's fairytale when they outspent half the league (including those Tottenham Jews).

soccer played at the highest level is characterized by incessant diving and bitching to referees for calls. people that enjoy watching that kind of shit should be embarrassed.

because soccer is for girls and homosexual men

nah man. And footy isn't about politics. Especially when you follow your local team. Then it's just about being proud about where you're from or where you now live. Kinda gives you a place to vent your frustrations about your everyday struggle.

these guys look like they'd be pretty cool desu

they're being ironic of course

>you will never have a relationship like this with your dad