Rump is rucking Hope Hicks now. So there's that

Rump is rucking Hope Hicks now. So there's that.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/all-of-donald-trumps-accusers-a-timeline-of-every-alleged-grope-and-assault
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wonder what the evangelicals will think.

ha, they won't give a shit. hypocritical faggots.

And the same liberals who defended Bubba Bill will feign a moral outrage. Funny how that works.

Thanks for letting me know I need to add "rump" to my filter.

and you feigned moral outrage over Bill

huge difference, we're not hypocritical moral fags. we just laugh at Trump getting caught, we don't moan about the morality.

>"rump"

covfefe!

>and you feigned moral outrage over Bill
But I didn't. I don't care who the president fucks. I don't pretend to have certain morals just because I don't happen to like someone.

deserves young trimm it's not easy being God Emporer.

then we're on the same page user

cheater.

haha keep it up comrades, your memes will bring about revolution and arent at all pathetic.

no source
is this buzzfeed? are you citing fuckin buzzfeed for your argument? holy shit try again

living on the edge

imagine the life of someone who has this image saved on their computer

I was a defender of Clinton. I have no moral outrage over Trump fucking this chick - my outrage concerns the hypocrisy of the right. If they skewered Bill over having an affair, it's only fair the same happens to Trump.

fucking this

Pointless shill thread, saged

tanks for the bamps

you saved it

saved

Drumpf is a sad old man. Why does he have a boner for commies so much? Is it mental?

its in your cache bro

what happened to those women that said trump raped them?

they were taken to the white house for more rapings

pic related

Fuck you

awesome. so saved

it's funny because it's true

>trump wouldn't touch her cunt

Covfefe!

nvmd i found the link. i just remember him saying that she was a 3 and he wouldn't touch a 3. forget which chick though

thedailybeast.com/all-of-donald-trumps-accusers-a-timeline-of-every-alleged-grope-and-assault

who keeps making these threads ever 20 minutes? a schizophrenic mexican on coke?

Lives rent free in your head.