What did she mean by this?

I believe Lurleen was implying that she and Homer should engage in coitus. The humour in this situation arose from the fact that Homer was unable to infer this message from that implication. I believe you are attempting to incite a jovial reaction by feigning the inability to recognize the implication just as Homer did.

>will you spunk on me tonight
how the hell did they get that one past the censors

I've never seen something get more /thread'd

Yeah but you missed one thing, there was no feign in homers voice or actions.

>Homer, stick your penis inside my vagina and ejaculate

Why did Homer fuck Mindy, but not Lurleen? Was it the red hair?

>it's a Homer and Marge's marriage is tested episode

What an accurate and comprehensive summary thank you sir

Imagine if everyone on Sup Forums spoke like this in every post. Would it even be possible to shit post or have senseless arguments that go no where?

>it's a sexy woman lusting after a fat moron episode

When Bane said "for you" did he mean he was a 'big guy for CIA' or that 'it would be extremely painful for CIA'?

ZIMBABWE

The implication infers it is a matter of perspective but truly is a measure of how bold he he is.

Lurleen is white trash. Confirmed by her cameo in "Marge vs The Monorail" where she's now all sorts of fucked up with a Lunchlady Doris voice.

Sure you'd be tempted to stick your dick in her but she's still white trash. Mindy was not only stunning but also a 1:1 personality with Homer.

he never did Lurleen, but he did do that women at his workplace, the last scene would fit it he had intercourse and later went to his wife.

really gets the neural net processor running

Shitposting, uh, finds a way.

>You're a big guy.
>(I'm a big guy) for you.

You might be onto something
I see no fallacies in your post

She wanted the BYC

Show me up in me own thrread well ya ? greese me up woman!

He didn't