How do we feel about this Sup Forums? Did i like it?

How do we feel about this Sup Forums? Did i like it?

>we

TELL ME WHAT TO THINK!

I dunno, what do you think, OP?

Well... i... i kind of enjoyed it, i had FUN but was it kino? It almost felt like a heartwarming combination of Breaking Bad, The Wolf of Wall Street and Lord of War.

Who would you fuck: Miles Teller or Jonah Hill? If Jonah, then skinny Jonah or fat Jonah? Explain in detail, please.

we have to wait and see if reddit likes it or hates it before we can decide if its good or not

if reddit likes it then it cant be good

Oh, thanks chief.

>Iraq war scene
>it aint me starts playing

i liked it enough. i thought teller and hill had good chemistry and while it was cliched and poorly written in parts, it was good enough for a casual flick.

>it ain't me starts playing

>le americans gallivanting through a warzone as hilarious hijinks ensue movie
Tasteless shit

>Iraq war movie
>Back in black starts playing

That was the wrong answer OP. You flew too close to the sun and you fucked up.

>iraq war movie
>I ain't no khaleesi's son starts playing

I'm pretty sure the name placement on that poster is incorrect.

>arms dealing scandal involving Obama and hillary.
>movie suddenly comes out making arms dealing to terrorists seem cool
Hmmmmm

top qt coming thru

it was pretty good, but Lord of War is better

some things bothered me... these quotes from the movie as chapter titles were totally unnecessary and lame and the relationship between teller and his waifu was generic as fuck
the directing in general wasn't excatly the best at times, but I really liked Jonah Hill and Miles Teller as a duo

Sup Forums likes to shit on Jonah Hill but I think he has shown once again since Wolf of Wall Street that he's a very good actor

Two kikes I can't stand in a movie which is about two kikes stealing tax money through arms deals.

Yay...

*tips fedora*

>"We are what they call War Dogs"

They´re businessmen supplying the US Government with cheap arms and ammunition, not thieves. Why did this not occur to you?

its wolf of wall street with jews and guns

fucking hollywood kikes once again stealing great european work (scorcese) cuz they're unoriginal parasites

Because *tips fedora* taxation is theft

>that miami tan

Simple, stupid fun. Forgettable as fuck but it made laugh few times.

how about you make up your own mind about it you fuck

Some folks