Hey Pol! I'm writing a pro-anarchism essay and need help...

Hey Pol! I'm writing a pro-anarchism essay and need help. For my counter argument I need a concrete example to support my claim that organization and crime would not be a problem in an Anarchist society.

>Organisation
>Anarchist society

Are you even trying OP?

>no laws
>no wrong
>no criminals

So what's going to stop organisations forming?

essays require a lot of words. your painting yourself into a corner being a purist. modern political platforms are a hybrid like being fiscally conservative and socially liberal like all democrats in the states for multiple decades

you should write about the pros of socially nihilist and fiscally anarchist

Why did the Anarchist cross the road?

WHY THE FUCK DO I NEED TO JUSTIFY MY MOVEMENTS TO YOU

Niggers can't into organization, and they're the only ones committing crimes.

If organisations form then a new, non-anarchist society will be created.

I feel like this is bait. If so, well done.

So an anarchist society would last about 2 seconds?

Exactly. True anarchism would require every single person being anti-organisation. Which realistically is not true.

Yes, as evidenced by the existence of society.

But if you're willing to say an org is anarchist if it's just a flat democracy with no constitution, you've got some of the Spanish Republicans and Ukrainian Black Army.

In terms of crime I am speaking in the most basic of evils. Murder, rape, theft and vandalism.
For organization I need an example of a community lacking government presence that is/did not fall into complete shambles
I must argue for or against Anarchism.

>Somebody provide me with a strawman for a paper I have to submit in class in a few hours

Go fuck yourself, OP.

define government

There aren't any. Even tribes have a hierarchy. You're arguing the wrong side OP

Anarchism only exists in a place before humans arrive, or where only one human lives. The moment you have more people then agreements, factions, rules, laws, law enforcement inevitably follows. Even in the most run down corners of Africa anarchy doesn't exist. There are groups and factions with members and power structures and rules and punishment and goals.

if there is no law and order everything you do is right.
but if there is a group of "strong" men who will enforce their "order" the basic evils could be controlled according to their wills.

no laws = no crime

No laws can be broken where there are no laws.

Also, you're an imbecile.

>natural law

Then the order of these strong men become the laws.

You're looking for evidence in a form that doesn't exist.

Crime will always be a problem, it can just be increased or reduced.

In the event that a crime takes place, and you are able to inform the government, they will, at best, send one or two armed people that arrive in 5 minutes. This will typically be far too late to ever save you.

More often, they will take much longer than that, they will not find and punish the agressor unless you make it super easy for them, and will punish you if you injure your attacker in the process of defending yourself.

On top of that, governments are responsible for the welfare programs that subsidize the existence of the people most likely to commit crimes.

Presumably by 'organisation' you are referring to some 'who will build the roads' type thing. Don't even humor that question, or next you'll be made to do this for 100 more topics. It is up to the other side to prove that violation of the non-aggression principle is necessary for some absolutely vital function that society cannot exist without.

Thanks guys, for organization I used the "free territory" under the Ukraine Black Army. The peasants within the free territory would form communes to solve problems.

For crime I used the Spanish town of Marinaleda.

Not so, and slippery slope.
I have lived in communes in India very reflective of mirs in 19th century Russia that Bakunin based his theory of alternative social organization. Small, self-governed, self-sustaining (for the most part), and syndicalist.

>organization and crime would not be a problem in an Anarchist society.
But they would be.
Shoo shoo

You dumbshit anarchists don't seem to realize that people naturally want a leader

>It is up to the other side to prove that violation of the non-aggression principle is necessary for some absolutely vital function that society cannot exist without.
Getting rid of foreigners
Punishing people because they violated the non-agression principle
Lynching niggers and putting women in their places

>pro-anarchism essay
>need help
>my counter argument
>I need
>concrete example
>support my claim
>organization and crime would not be a problem in an Anarchist society
>Anarchist society
>Anarchist
>society
holy shit thats some next level retard faggotry from op.